Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1

+4
DevinWideman
Missez
the_tv_maniac
Rod
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Empty Episode 2- The Girl who may have an Eating Disorder pt. 1

Post by Rod Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:43 pm

Episode 2 pt. 1
8 Girls Remain

At dinner, Fugleisha doesn't eat all of her tacos.
America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 No_mor10

So Bambi accuses her of having an eating disorder.
America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 The_ac10

Fugleisha was offended, so she pulled out a gun and popped a cap.
America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 The_sh10

But luckily, Big Mama is so fat when she bends over, we enter Daylight Savings Time. She uses her large stomach to shield Bambi, and the bullet is absorbed in her fat rolls, protecting everyone from harm.
America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Big_ma15
Rod
Rod
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Empty Episode 2 pt. 2

Post by Rod Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:59 pm

The Photoshoot

Tyro Bonks: Ladies, the photoshoot this week is all about working with a partner. In the modeling world, you either have to outshine the person you're working with, or hit them in the face repeatedly with a hammer until they as fugly as you. Today we have a very special guest that you will be sharing your picture with. He is a very famous idol in the fashion industry...a rabies stricken dog who we have starved for 3 days! Make it FIERCE!

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Bambi_13 Ooooh Bambi, it looks like this dog is hungry for somethin' other than food.

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Big_ma16 Big Mama, where'd the dog go?

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Bulimi13 That's right girl, protect yo toilet. Show that dog who sticks her finger in her mouth!

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Drunki13 Drunkie, I need more life in the eyes.

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Frokwa13 Frokwanda, interact with the dog. Show me that rabies can be beautiful!

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Fuglei13 Why that dog be hangin' himself?

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Mao-li13 That's right Mao-dslkhfdgllsushaoif, let that dog bite yo head! GORGEOUS!

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Robert13 Robert, you makin' rabies look like the new "it" accessory! I'm feelin' it girl!
Rod
Rod
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Back to top Go down

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1

Post by Missez Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:24 pm

I'm dead of laughter, this is hilarious!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1

Post by ethereal.eyes Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:35 pm

haha, oh joy this is is hilarious!
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Empty Episode 2 pt. 3

Post by Rod Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:08 am

Alright guys, I've decided that instead of typing out a long thing for judging every week, I'm going to try a new format and just put some comments into the eliminations. My main goal with this thing is to entertain you and make you laugh, and I can't imagine being able to write out a full panel with every episode and still manage to keep it fresh and fun. If you guys really miss the old way, I can return to it, but I think making the episodes shorter will be easier for me and more entertaining for you! So, on to eliminations!

**Elimination**

Tyro Bonks: Ladies, I have 8 strange lookin' girls standing in front of me, but only 7 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the girls that are still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Stick. The winner of the competition will recieve a cover and two page spread in VAGUE Magazine, a three week modeling contract with Cheese Stick Models, and a $250 gift card to Wal-Mart to buy Covergirl Cosmetics.
The first name I am going to call, is...
Spoiler:

The next girl still in the running is...
Spoiler:

The next name, that I am going to call, is...
Spoiler:

Congratulations...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The next girl, that is still in the running, is...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fade Away:
Spoiler:

Next Episode- The Girls who get Censored.

Please PM your vote for Cover Stick of the Week! As you can see the winner will be displayed in my avatar until the next episode.
Also, I can't figure out how to change the title of my thread to update you guys when new episodes are up. I type in the new title, but it never changes, so if anyone could help me out, it would be much appreciated! Sorry, I'm still a noob around here!
Rod
Rod
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:39 am

lolol
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Empty Episode 3 pt. 1

Post by Rod Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:25 pm

ANTS Episode 3- The Girls who get Censored Pt. 1
Remaining Contestants: 7
CSOTW- Mao-Ling-Ming-Chung-Fat

The girls decide to go to a bar, and name Drunkie the designated driver
America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 The_be10

Then Frokwanda gets into a fight with some random girl over the pronunciation of the word "penguin"
America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Begin_10

The random girl pours beer on Frokwanda, causing her to scream, "That skank ho poured beer on my fro!!!"
America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Beer_p10

Then on the way home, Drunkie crashed the limo into a tree
America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Car_cr10
Rod
Rod
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Back to top Go down

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Empty Episode 3 pt. 2

Post by Rod Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:40 pm

*The Photoshoot*

Tyro Bonks: Ladies, today for your photo shoot you're stripping down into yo birthday suits! Nude shoots are a common thing in the modeling industry. I don't do them, mostly because no one has asked me to since I started eating ribs, but also because I am too classy and have morals. But... as new models you have to be willing to take off your clothes and show what you're workin' with for anybody at anytime. So, make yo nude bodies FIERCE!

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Bambi_14 Girl, I think we just entered Silicon Valley!

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Bulimi14 Bulimia, you know I have an undying passion for ribs, but I can see yours, and that's just nasty!

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Drunki14 Drunkie, is that a Janice Dickinson tattoo? You'd better get that taken off NOW, girl!

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Frokwa14 Mmmmm, your body is a wonderland, Frokwanda!

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Fuglei14 Eeewwww, what is that?

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Mao-li14 Bitch please, haven't you figured out that I'm Jesus?

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Robert14 Well Robert, do you have a roll of pennies or are you just happy to see me?
Rod
Rod
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Back to top Go down

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Empty Episode 3 pt. 3

Post by Rod Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:56 pm

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Elimin10

Tyro Bonks: I have seven strange lookin' girls standing before me, but only 6 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the fuglies that are still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Stick. The winner will receive a Cover and two page spread in VAGUE Magazine, a three week modeling contract with Cheese Stick Models, and a $250 gift card to Wal-Mart to buy Covergirl Cosmetics.
The first name that I am going to call, is...
Spoiler:

The next girl, is...
Spoiler:

Congratulations...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The next girl still in the running, towards becoming, America's Next Top Stick, is...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations...
Spoiler:

Fade Away:
Spoiler:

Next Episode- The Girls that get Pregnant

I'm so sorry that this episode took so long! Also, I'm leaving on a week long trip tomorrow, and will be nowhere near photoshop, so the next episode is a long way away. I apologize, but really hope you all stick around to read it when I come back!
Rod
Rod
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:34 pm

aw Sad THAT WAS A GREAT EPISODE!!!!
aw man i like mao-klnfsal;jdkhgasdlnfs
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

America's Next Top Stick Cycle 1 - Page 2 Empty ANTS- BIG NEWS!

Post by Rod Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:14 pm

Yes, the rumors are TRUE! America's Next Top Stick will now be broadcast in the form of a youtube video! Like everyone else on this website, I greatly care about my series and want as many people as possible to watch it, so I'm seeing how America's Next Top Stick fares on youtube. I'm still going to be posting my videos on here as well, and am definitely not going to leave this forum. So, I haven't created an actual episode yet, but I have made a promo and a theme song, and here they are!! Keep checking here, or on my youtube channel MexMix22, for more updates on ANTS!

Rod
Rod
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:55 pm

hoorayy
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2