Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12*

+5
Cuppycake
SaNtErIa
the_tv_maniac
CookieDreams
DevinWideman
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 5 Empty Re: Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12*

Post by GuruBishisama Sat May 31, 2008 9:05 am

Missez wrote:Ugh, and just think, even though this is fanfiction, if MADISON did wake Sherrell up, maybe she could of stayed, EVEN THOUGH ITS FANFICTION!!! GRRR.

It's not Madison's fault Sherell left. It was Sherell's own responsibility to wake herself up, even if Madison lied about it to the other girls, which was pretty stank. But I think the real reason that they both left is because of the totally unprofessional way they handled things during panel. That was not the time to have that discussion, and I hate to say it, but Sherell started the arguing during panel.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 5 Empty Re: Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12*

Post by DevinWideman Sat May 31, 2008 10:12 am

Covergirl of the Week (for 3 times in a row!):

Camila
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 5 Camilla
tv_maniac says: "Camilla is sexy, vibrant and really wants to Model. What More Can You ask For In A Top Model"

Congrats Camilla!

Devin's Next Top Model
Week #: 6
Remaining # of Models: 7

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 5 Episode6

The girls all get home, shocked by elimination. Gianna feels that Madison went home unfairly, and that she should still be in the competition. Reagan says that it just goes to show anyone can go home, even if they DO win a challenge. They all eat dinner together, and talk about how they need to be nicer to each other from now on. Just then, Tyra walks in and the girls are excited to see her. She says that last time she had an elimination that intense, the girls were pretty shaken up. She wants to make sure everyone is doing ok. She sits down with each of the girls and talks to them.

Autumn is up first. She tells Tyra that she feels like she should be doing better. For whatever reason, she is either great or crappy, and doesn't have any control over it. Tyra tells her she needs to have more confidence and believe in herself. Self-confidence makes a world of a difference. Autumn tells her that as a lesbian, she wants more confidence because she wants to be a role model for others. Next is Gianna, who doesn't have much to say. She basically says she feels honored to still be in the house. She is just focusing on doing well at her shoots, and improving. Tyra says that she respects her determination and focus, but needs to not forget to have fun. She doesn't want her to come off as too cold. After her is Camilla, who is really excited to see Tyra. She says that it is nice to talk to Tyra, and have one-on-one time. She says that some of the other girls and her (aka Heather and Reagan) butt heads a lot, because they are very outspoken, just like her. Tyra tells her it is good to speak your mind, but that you should never go out of your way to be nasty. Camilla thanks Tyra again and hugs her. Heather is next, who tells Tyra she is frustrated because she still hasn't had a great picture. Tyra tells her not to over think her poses and just do what comes natural. Katy is next, and she says that this competition has been like a whole new world for her. She says she grew up with a passion for sports, and never knew anything about the fashion industry. Tyra tells her how impressive she is, and that she has had some of the best pictures in Top Model history. She just needs to use her fun, outgoing personality more. After Katy is Reagan, who apologizes to Tyra for acting immature at the last photo shoot. She says she is afraid all of the girls in the house hate her because of her tendency to get a little carried away. Tyra tells her it is important to understand that she can have a lot of personality, and have fun, but at the same time not act too crazy. Reagan says she knows she can be intense and is trying to be more reserved. Last is Allison, who tells Tyra she knows she isn't standing out enough, and doesn't know what to do. Tyra tells her she has such a beautiful natural look, and the fashion industry would eat that up. She needs to just trust herself and not be afraid to smile once and while.

After Tyra is done with the girls, she says before she leaves she has a delivery for them. It's Tyra Mail! She hands it to Heather, and then waves bye to the girls. Heather opens it and reads it. It says: “It's time to live like a Top Model. Be ready for hair, make up and wardrobe at 4pm tomorrow.” The girls are all excited, assuming it must be some kind of event.

CHALLENGE:
At 4pm exactly, a team of make up and hair stylists show up, with Mr. Jay behind them, carrying a rack of dresses. He tells them that they will be going to a birthday party for the head of record label RCA. But this party is a challenge. They will be monitored at the party by a secret group of selected people that will be in attendance. The girl who makes the best impression wins the challenge. The girls are all excited as they get ready. Allison says it will be nerve wracking not knowing who the judges are. Camilla agrees and says they will just have to be nice and social to everyone.

They all arrive at the party, and socialize with the guests. Heather makes sure to find the head of RCA and wish him a happy birthday. She attempts to start a conversation with him, but it doesn't go so well. They run out of things to say and it gets awkward. Camilla sees them having an uncomfortable conversation, and she sweeps in and continues the conversation, trying to keep Heather involved as well. Despite this, Heather gets a little pissed off about it. Allison does a pretty good job and making herself personable. She chats with this one woman about her clothing line, and the woman is impressed and tells her she needs to continue to pursue her career, rather than just focusing on modeling. Allison laughs and says she loves them both. Reagan is a little too intense for some of the guests, forcing them to chat with her even if they aren't interested. Autumn and Gianna are too quiet, and Katy mostly keeps to herself. When the party is over, Mr. Jay calls the girls over and introduces them to the 4 mystery guests. One of them is the head of RCA, another is the woman Allison was talking to and then two other people. They say that the girls all did well, but have things to work on. Heather needs to not try and start a conversation unless she has something to say. Reagan needs to calm down and not be so loud, while Allison did a great job and chatting. The woman comments though that she seemed more passionate about designing clothing than modeling. They then announce the winner of the competition: Camilla. She gets to pick one friend to share the prize with her. She picks Allison. They are told that their prize will arrive at their apartment tomorrow.

The girls all get home, and Camilla and Allison talk about what their prize could possibly be. They are excited to find out. Before going to bed the girls get their Tyra Mail: “You learned how to mingle with a group, but can you pose with one?” The girls all assume they will be taking a group picture.

PHOTOSHOOT:
They are all headed out the door to their limo when they see Mr. Jay standing outside next to 2 limos. He tells them that for this shoot, they will all be going to different areas with two different photographers that have very similar style. They will be doing a photo shoot with professional athletes, inspired by this year's Body Issue of Vogue. The idea is to combined couture fashion with professional athletes, to capture the beauty of both. They are split up and put in their limos.

The first limo has Gianna, Allison, Katy and Reagan. They get to a big gym, where they are put into hair and make up. Gianna is first. She is then told she will be posing with a gym full of Olympic gymnasts. She enters the gymnasium, where there are 5 gymnasts. Gianna is told to do whatever she feels, and the photographer will follow. Gianna immediately stands between the two ropes. She begins posing, grabbing onto the ropes. The photographer tell she does wonderful. The photographer tells her she looks beautiful, as she tries different positions, staying very consistent throughout the shoot. After her is Allison, who is taken to an ice rink. She has to pose on the ice with a few ice skaters around her. She keeps slipping and falling, so the photographer tells her to use the sides as a prop and pose with them. She does that, but still doesn't do very well. Last is Katy, who is taken to the pool. She has to work with a VERY attractive swimmer. They have the two of them get in the pool and Katy is then told to get out after getting wet. She stands drenched outside of the pool, as the swimmer swims around. She does very strong, powerful poses. She gets nothing but great feedback. Last is Reagan who gets to work with a body builder. She is excited and flirts with him, laughing the whole time. She then has him pick her up and hold her above his head, like a weight. She poses, laying across his hands. The photographer laughs, saying that it was excellent.

The second limo has Camilla, Heather, and Autumn. They are taken to an outdoor sporting area. First is Camilla who is taken out to a track field. She will be shooting with a pole vaulter. The idea is to capture him jumping in the air as she stands below. She grabs onto the pole and poses and he jumps in the air. After her is Heather, who is posing with a basketball player. She gets excited, having played basketball in the past. She has fun with the guy she's working with, actually playing ball with him and turning them into poses. The photographer tells her she does a good job. Last is Autumn who is taken to a skating park. She sits up on a ramp, as a bunch of men skateboard around her. The photographer tries to get her to do more diverse posing, but she doesn't really listen. She seems to just sit there bored.

When all the girls get home, Katy talks about how hot her partner was at the shoot. They all talk about how much fun they had. Autumn is nervous, hearing everyone talk about what they had to do. She is sure she did the worst. Later, the doorbell rings and Camilla gets it. It is a limo driver, who tells Camilla and Allison to get ready. They are dining at a 5-star restaurant. They both get really excited, and go off to have their dinner. The other girls stay behind, and eat what little food they have left in the loft.

ELIMINATION
The girls arrive to elimination. The first girl up is Gianna. The judges all comment that her poses almost reflect that of a gymnast and that it is great. Next is Allison. Tyra tells her that she looks unsure of herself again. Allison says that she can't ice skate, which hurt her a lot. Tyra then says that believing in yourself was something the two of them had talked about and going through the film, she seemed very unsure the entire time. She does say that she seems more confident today at panel though. Katy is next, and they all love her picture. Paulina say she looks amazing. Tyra says that being wet is a good look for her, and that she should come to panel soaking wet. They all laugh. Next is Reagan. The judges all love her picture, which is her being lifted. They say it's not only a very sexy picture of her, but comical as well. Reagan thanks them and is very happy with the picture as well. Next is Camilla, whose pictures blows the judges away. They tell her how she seems to always have the hair in the wind affect. It adds a lot of emotion and intensity to her pictures. Next is Heather, whose picture is told to be good, but not great. Ms. Jay laughs and says “Of course they have the black girl playing basketball!” Heather then says “Well, I did play basketball in high school!” They all laugh and Ms. Jay says “Well there you go!” Paulina says she likes the action in the picture, but that Heather always has the same problem of not looking as pretty in action. Last is Autumn, whose picture is boring. Tyra says that going through her film every picture was the same. It was boring and a waste of film.

The girls come back and the order is: Camilla, Katy, Reagan, Gianna and Heather. The bottom two are Allison and Autumn. Tyra tells Allison that she is improving as far as personality at panel goes, but this picture was certainly not an improvement. She then says that Autumn seems to have given up, not even trying to pose in the pictures. She feels like one girl may have more passion than the other: Allison. Allison begins crying, taking her picture and joining the other girls. Autumn then thanks Tyra and says bye to everyone.

As she packs her bags, she says that she knew her time was coming and that she let it get to her. Now she knows she just needs more confidence, and she wants to be someone others can look up to. She knows she'll do well at whatever she does.

After she leaves the room, Tyra says “Girls, before you go, I have something kind of shocking to tell you. I'm sorry, but when you get back to the loft, I want you to all pack your bags and leave... because we're going to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!!!!!” The girls all scream, as the judges all get up and celebrate with them.

NEXT TIME ON TOP MODEL: The girls get to Brazil and settle in their beautiful new beach side home. But emotions go haywire when some of the girls fail to deliver a Covergirl commercial.

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Sat May 31, 2008 10:14 am

And I NEEEEED you guys to vote for Covergirl of the Week. Last time, Camilla only won with 2 votes, and I had 4 votes total haha.

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Sat May 31, 2008 11:58 am

Great episode. Thankfully my least fav. went home.

This is so random, but last time I checked, Heather never got a first call-out. She really needs oneeeeeeeee. Sad
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Sat May 31, 2008 12:15 pm

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 5 DevinNTM-5
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sat May 31, 2008 1:15 pm

aw man, autumn ! darn.
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Sat May 31, 2008 4:10 pm

haha ok so i give up on covergirl of the week. i guess we dont have enough people on here to really get any votes. i have one vote so far. haha so yeah, unless i get at least 4 more by tomorrow morning, i'll just cut it i guess.

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuppycake Sat May 31, 2008 4:13 pm

Yeah, we really do need more members.

Anyways, what I'm trying to do with my show is have everyone vote for two different girls, so that way it's almost like twice the votes. Maybe you could try that?

By the way, I loved the episode, and I'm glad Autumn's gone and Camilla's doing well.

Cuppycake
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Sat May 31, 2008 4:15 pm

That is a good idea. At this point I'm already to the final 6, so I'll just keep doing it how I'm doing it. 2 votes so far now! haha

But yeah, I really didn't expect Camilla to keep winning CGOTW over and over again! haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuppycake Sat May 31, 2008 4:16 pm

But she's so fierce!

Cuppycake
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Sat May 31, 2008 4:22 pm

haha oh i know she is, im just surprised. every single time one other girl keeps getting so close to her, but never quite beats her lol

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:43 am

i need a feeeew more votes .please if u havent voted, vote!

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:09 am

Covergirl of the Week is...

Camilla
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 5 Camilla
Camilla dominates the Covergirl of the Week position for 4 weeks in a row! Congrats Camilla!

Devin's Next Top Model
Week #: 7
Remaining # of Models: 6

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 5 Episode7

The girls are all thrilled about going to Brazil, and about making it this far in the competition. Allison admits that after being in the bottom 2 twice she needs to do well at the next shoot or she's gone. Heather also expresses concern, saying she's never had the best photo, but never had one of the worst either. She is always just kind of there, and knows she needs to prove that she can be the best if she wants to win this competition.

CHALLENGE:
As the girls are hanging around, watching TV and eating, they hear a ring at the door. They answer it and it is Paulina. She comes in, with an entire crew of people. The girls all wonder what is going on. Paulina explains that to be a top model, one must be an expert at high fashion modeling, but at the same time must be able to be commercial as well. Not only that, but a model must be ageless, being able to sell anything, from a school dance dress to a business suit. The girls are all going to shoot three different catalog looks, representing different stages in one's life. The first look will be in a prom dress , the second in a wedding gown, and the last look will be maternity wear. Paulina is going to help them out throughout the process. The girls are all taken one by one to get into hair and make up, and screens are set up around the apartment. Allison is first. She does great at maternity and wedding, being told she looks absolutely stunning, but Paulina mentions that the prom looks seems fake and that she comes across as way too old and mature. Next is Heather, who does a wonderful job, looking great in all three looks. Camilla is after her, doing great at prom and wedding, but falling short with the maternity look. Paulina tells her she looks sad. Katy is then up next, and is told she is so high fashion that seeing her in a prom dress is weird. She does well, but just doesn't really fit the look of the clothing she is given. Gianna basically gets the same feedback as Katy, being told she seemed out of her element. Reagan is last and does a great job, smiling and laughing the whole time. Paulina is pleased with her work. In the end, Paulina announces that Reagan did the best job and that her prom pictures will be featured in the next prom issue of Seventeen. After that, Paulina tells the gets to get packing and that they are heading Brazil at 7am.

CHALLENGE #2:
Everyone gets up bright and early and heads off to Brazil. When they get there, they are stunned by the beautiful city of Rio, and the wonderful sunny weather. As they are driving to their hotel, Reagan says she could live on the beach the entire time. Heather says they aren't here to lounge at the beach unfortunately. They think they are at their hotel, so they get out of their car. Instead they are greeted by Tyra and Ms. J, who welcome them to Brazil. They then introduce them to Alexandre Herchcovitch, a designer here in Brazil. They tell them that before going to their hotel, they have yet another challenge. They will be hitting the streets of downtown Rio in a Alexandre Herchcovitch runway show. The girls all cheer, excited to be in a show again. Tyra, Ms. J and Alexandre will be judging them and the best walker will be in his next show at New York Fashion Week.

The girls get ready for the show. They then hit the runway, which is placed right on the busiest street of Rio. Gianna is up first. Her walk is good, but a little too bouncy. Reagan is next, and she rushes her walk just a little too much. The pose is great and strong, but overall, it's just too fast. Next is Heather, who Tyra says looks too “pageant”. She says it looks like she's walking for Miss America. Next is Camilla, who looks incredible, but whose walk has just a little too much attitude.. After her is Katy, whose walk is very strong, and memorable. Alexandre says she looks like a runway model already. Last is Allison who also does a good job. Ms. J says she needs to have more fun though. When the show is over, they announce that the winner is Katy. Katy is thrilled to know that she will be in New York Fashion Week.

After the show, the girls get to their hotel, which is a resort. They are sent to the special guest house, which is a gorgeous house right next to the beach. Besides having the beach, they also have a beautiful pool with a waterfall, and an underground passage way into the house. The girls all go for a swim, and have a fun relaxing evening. After swimming, Heather finds the Tyra Mail and reads it. It simply says: “Here are your lines. Be ready at 8am tomorrow morning.” The girls find a package and rip it open. Inside are the lines to their first Covergirl commercial. Katy says she's nervous because acting has never been her thing. Reagan sees that the commercial is in English and is relieved. She says that she was afraid of having to do it in Spanish or something. The girls spend the rest of the night helping each other memorize the lines. Gianna goes outside and does the lines to herself, not letting anyone else help her. When Camilla tries to help her by giving her some advice, she snaps at her and walks away. The girls watch out the window and Gianna paces back and forth. They all laugh and whisper to each other how weird she is being. Gianna confesses that she is extremely nervous and knows she has to do well. Because of her accent, she is afraid of doing a commercial.

COMMERCIAL SHOOT:
They arrive to a beautiful pool side mansion, and see Mr. Jay and crew. He tells them that they will be doing a Covergirl ad for true color blend. They decided to keep it in English this year to prevent drama. The girls all say how happy they are about that. Allison is up first, and her first couple takes lack personality. Mr. Jay tells her that she has the lines down, now she just needs to have fun. Her next take is 100 times better, and Mr. Jay can't believe how well she does. Next is Katy, who also starts off kind of dull, being way too serious. Mr. Jay tells her she's not selling cancer, and that she needs to be less serious, and more smiley. Katy improves, but it still isn't great. Heather is next, who does a great job, smiling and delivering the lines perfectly. Mr. Jay says that was the strongest he has ever seen her. Next is Camilla, who has trouble remembering the lines. It takes her over 10 takes before she finally gets through the commercial, and even then she is rushing through it. She knows she is doing bad and begins to tear up, panicking that she will be the worst one. Mr. Jay calms her down and tells her to go one last time. She does it, but it still is not good. Next is Reagan, who seems almost too happy. Mr. Jay says her intensity was just too much and that she needs to bring it down. She does so and it improves a lot. Last is Gianna, whose accent makes it hard to understand her. She is told to speak clearer, and to smile more. She comes off kind of cold, and still mumbles a lot of her lines, as if she is embarrassed to speak.

After the shoot, the girls all go out to a Brazilian steakhouse, where they have a fantastic dinner. The entire time, Camilla is in a bad mood because of her commercial. Heather tells her to lighten up, and Camilla snaps, yelling at her to shut up and just let her be nervous. Heather says that she has always been close to the bottom and there's no point in worrying too much. Katy breaks up the argument, telling them they need to just have a fun dinner and not worry about anything. Gianna stays quiet the whole time, clearly also worried.

ELIMINATION:
The girls all arrive at their new elimination room, which is decked out in all kinds of tropical decor. Tyra tells them that it is great to see them all again, and she calls up Allison first. They watch her take, and the judges are all impressed. Nigel says it is the first time he has truly seen a lot of potential in her. Tyra says it is great to see her smiling and having personality. Next is Katy, who does not receive positive feedback. The judges all say she looks too serious and for a commercial, she needs to be more personable. Heather is then up, and the judges all love it. They say she looks like a Covergirl. Tyra says that this is an interesting week so far, because the two girls she had the least faith in, Allison and Heather, both delivered amazingly. After her is Camilla, whose take shows her messing up a few times, and rushing through the end. Ms. Jay shakes his head, and says it was a complete wreck. Paulina says she looks miserable, and it's rather odd seeing her like that. Camilla tells them she doesn't know what happened and that she just froze up. Next is Reagan, who of course, is just too smiley and perky. The judges tell her she needs to tone it down. Reagan laughs and says that she knows, but she was just so excited to be there. Tyra says that it is fine to be excited, but that it has to be a pretty excitement, not a scary excitement. Last is Gianna's, whose commercial is hard to understand and dull. Nigel says that she has so much more personality in pictures than in anything else. He also says that when he thinks of the top 6, she is the one he forgets about. Tyra says that she agrees that Gianna hasn't really stood out, besides taking a few beautiful pictures.

The girls all go off and the judges deliberate. When they come back, the order is: Heather, Allison, Reagan and Katy. The bottom two is Camilla and Gianna. Tyra says that Camilla has always been so strong in the competition, but she has proven to the judges that she can't deliver a commercial. An important part of being a Top Model is filming several commercials for Covergirl, and if she can't do that, how can she be a Top Model? And Gianna has always taken great pictures, but she shows no confidence in this commercial. She mumbles and just looks defeated. Not only that, but many of the judges are forgetting about her. So who stays? Tyra then says, “Camilla, I know you can deliver a commercial. Today just wasn't your day.” Camilla begins sobbing, taking her picture and thanking Tyra. Gianna then cries as well, thanking everyone for this experience, and saying bye to the girls.

She packs her bags, and talks about how she is disappointed in herself. She knows she could have done better, but she let herself freak out. She says when she gets home, she wants to pursue modeling, and that we'll all see her on the runway soon.

NEXT TIME ON TOP MODEL: The girls hit the streets of Rio, on go-see's, but when one of the girls loses her cab, she finds herself lost in the city. And later, the girls hike to the famous Iguazu Waterfall, for a breathtaking photoshoot.

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GuruBishisama Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:25 am

I knew Gianna was going. I could just feel it.

I'm really excited for the next shoot at Iguazu.

And a big hearty "lol" at Reagan and "not speaking Spanish or something." Clearly, she isn't the worldliest of girls. Pretty, but not too sharp.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:07 am

ooh Iguazu, i can just imagine it!
good luck Very Happy
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:05 pm

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 5 DevinNTM-6
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:16 pm

I liked Gianna but she was kind of starting to seem like dead weight. Still very frightening to see Katy and Camilla both in the bottom three. I was afraid one of them would go home!

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:08 pm

YAY YAY YAY for Heather's first time being called 1st!!!
I wish Heather won the challenge. Reagan wins them though Sad.

GREAT EPISODE!!! Can't wait for the next one!

I want Katy to go home. Poor Giana Sad.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:09 pm

aw yay im happy you guys are excited for the next photoshoot Smile by the way, i have the entire finale planned out. the runway show is AMAZING. it sucks that it's not real. but yeah, hopefully you'll love it.

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:03 am

oh, and i'm going to post the next episode sometime tomorrow afternoon. im delaying it because i only have one covergirl vote so far. keep voting guys!

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:44 am

Is It Me or Does Camilla Look An Awful lot like actress, Megan Fox.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:18 pm

Covergirl of the Week
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 5 Katy
Katy
Congrats Katy on your first win!

Devin's Next Top Model
Week #: 8
Remaining # of Models: 5

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 5 Episode8

The girls are lounging around their new house, enjoying the beautiful weather, and scenic view of the beach. Camilla is talking to Katy about how scary elimination was. The two of them did not do well with their commercials, and were close to being cut. Katy says that she still can't believe though that she got this far. Camilla says that it is amazing, and just being here in Rio is incredible.

Heather is relaxing in the hot tub with Reagan, and talking about how proud of herself she is for doing so well at the shoot. Reagan says that she's afraid the judges are getting sick of her and her bubbly personality. But she doesn't want to worry about that right now, because it is just too gorgeous outside. Camilla and Katy join the girls in the tub, and they ask what Allison is up to. Heather tells them she is inside reading. When Camilla invites her to join them, she just says she is reading but thanks anyways. The girls then all talk about how she has been so unsocial lately. Katy says that maybe she is just a quiet person in general, hence why Tyra always complains about her being too quiet. While making dinner, the girls get Tyra Mail. It says: “A model must always be on the go. Be ready at 8am.” The girls all figure tomorrow must be go-see's.

CHALLENGE:
They arrive in downtown Rio, where they find a beautiful girl, who some of them recognize. She introduces herself, and she is Brazilian model Caroline Trentini. She tells them that here in Brazil, the fashion scene is much smaller than that of Europe and America, but that many designers and models get their start here. She then tells them that they will each be visiting 5 local designers around the area on go-sees. They must be back by 4:00pm, or they will be eliminated. The girls are then given cabs and they take off.

Katy arrives to her first go-see, and the designer is very impressed by her look and walk. Camilla's first go-see also goes well, with the designer saying she has that beautiful look that could do wonders in Brazil. Reagan gets lost on her way walking to her first go-see. After wandering around for 15 minutes, she realizes that she has been circling around it. She tries on some designer beachwear and walks. The designer says she has a beautiful body, and a good walk, but was almost too friendly. Allison gets to her first go-see and the designer said she was beautiful, but lacked anything special. Heather is also just given adequate feedback, with the designer saying that her walk is not good.

As the go-see's continue on, Katy and Camilla continue to get positive feedback, and Reagan gets better as she goes along. Allison continues to just be ok, and Heather impresses some of the designers, while others are too distracted by her bad walk. Allison is the first one back, having an hour left. Katy is then next, with 30 minutes to spare. Reagan then comes back, having only made it to 4 out of the 5. Heather then arrives at the last minute, having just made it to all 5. No one knows where Camilla is. Camilla, having left her last go-see 45 minutes ago cannot find her cab. The cab seems to have taken off without her. Camilla gets really pissed off and doesn't know what to do. She begins running through the streets, trying to find her way back.

The other girls meet up with Caroline. When she asks where the last girl is, they all say they don't know. She then begins giving the girls feedback. She tells Katy that everyone said she had an amazing high fashion look and a great walk. Out of the 5 go-sees, all 5 of them said they would book her for a show. Reagan was told that she came off too strong in the first go-see but the others all said they liked her, but she just needed a little more work. 2 of the designers said they would hire her, out of the 4 she made it to. Heather was told that for print she is excellent but on the runway, she needs a lot of work. Only one of the designers said that in her current state she is ready. As she is finishing up, Camilla comes running through the door, out of breath. Caroline tells her that she is 45 minutes late and is disqualified. Camilla, barely able to speak, tells her that her cab left her stranded after her last go-see, and that she has been done for well over an hour. Caroline isn't sure what to do, given the situation, so she tells the girls to wait while she contacts the cab driver. After doing so, she finds out that he did indeed leave her, thinking that she was done. Because it was his fault, she allows Camilla to remain eligible. She tells Camilla that she did receive feedback from all 5 of the designers on time, and that they all loved her. One designer did say that her walk was too much, and could be lightened up a bit, but that she had a beautiful look. 4 out of 5 of the designers said they would hire her. She then announces the winner of the challenge: Katy. Katy's prize is an extra 50 frames in her next shoot.

Later that night, Camilla is stressing out about having to run all the way back. Katy tells her how impressive it is that she found her way back. Camilla laughs and says that she was running all over the place asking for directions. Reagan calls the girls over for Tyra Mail. It reads: “Traveling across the country is just part of being a Top Model. Prepare yourself for a breathtaking photo shoot. Be ready at 5am.”

PHOTOSHOOT
The girls are up bright and early, and are taken in a van across Brazil, to the border of Brazil and Argentina. There they meet Mr. Jay, who tells them that they are in for a treat. Today, they will be hiking through a beautiful forest, to arrive to their destination: Iguazu Falls. They will be doing a high fashion photo shoot in the water, with the falls behind them. The girls are all excited. They begin their hike through the forest. Reagan gets a giant bug on her, and begins screaming, running around like a crazy woman. Everyone laughs, watching her. Allison, Katy and Camilla talk about how beautiful everything is. They get to the spot where they will be shooting, and they see cement paths and an observation deck, overlooking the falls. Jay then says, “Clearly, there was an easier way to get here, but we wanted you guys to enjoy the more scenic route.” Reagan is not amused, saying that she doesn't do well with nature. They are then sent to hair and make up, and all change into beautiful designer bathing suits.

Allison is up first. She gets into the water, with the falls behind her. She does very safe poses, nothing exaggerated or extreme. Mr. Jay tells her to try more movements, and she continues to play it safe. Mr. Jay says it wasn't horrible, but at this point, it should have been better. Camilla is next, and the photographer says she is doing wonderful. Mr. Jay tells her to make sure her face doesn't lose the light. She adjusts her face, and he then says she looks stunning. Next is Heather, who keeps squinting. Mr. Jay tells her to relax her eyes, and she tries but finds it hard to do so without her eyes tearing up. Her poses and angles are all great, but her face is not as pretty as it could be. Next is Reagan, who is told that her poses are too sexy. She needs to make it more high fashion, and less men's magazine. She keeps posing sexual though, and never makes it high fashion. Last is Katy, who has the extra 50 frames. Mr. Jay says she was the best of the day, and didn't even need the extra 50 frames. He jokes with her, saying that the other girls who needed it are gonna be jealous. Before the girls all leave, they take a picture together for fun, and get one last view of the beautiful falls.

ELIMINATION
After the girls get back in town, they go to elimination, where the judges are waiting for them. Tyra asks them how they liked Iguazu Falls. The girls all agree it was amazing. Allison is then called up first. Her picture has mixed reactions. Tyra says that she still sees potential in it, but at this point it shouldn't be just potential. Paulina says she looks gorgeous, but doesn't look like a model. Next is Camilla, whose picture is a favorite of Ms. Jay, because her body is what he calls “contorted”. Tyra says her face is just amazing. Next is Heather who doesn't look great. Her eyes are opened wide and she looks frightened. Tyra says they had to pick this picture because it was the only decent one where you could see her eyes. Heather says she had a really hard time seeing, and that her eyes are sensitive. Next is Reagan, whose picture is smoking hot, but not high fashion. Nigel says that this could be the cover of Sports Illustrated, but not the cover of Vogue. He says that Camilla's picture is Vogue, and Reagan is a poster in a teenager's bedroom. She needs to learn the difference. Tyra then says that according to Mr. Jay's notes, he repeatedly told her to make it more high fashion, and she didn't listen. Reagan then responds by saying the falls were really loud, and she didn't hear that. The judges all laugh and Tyra says, “If you can't hear someone, you ask them what they said!” Last is Katy, who is congratulated for winning the go-see's. They judges all agree that she looks stunning. Tyra says that looking through her film, her body looked amazing, but she has to watch her face. She has the tendency to look mean, although in the end, she always gets great pictures. The girls are then sent off, while the judges deliberate.

When they get back, the order is: Katy, Camilla and, barely escaping the bottom 2, Reagan. The bottom 2 are Heather and Allison. Tyra tells Heather that her picture just wasn't pretty, and it is not the first time her face has come across unflattering on camera. She's got the goods, she just needs to learn how to better use them. She then tells Allison that last week was a huge improvement and this week is back to disappointment. Her inconsistency has the judges worried, and they are afraid her pretty looks may be the only reason she has made it this far. She then pulls out the last picture, and it is of Heather. Heather takes a deep breath, her eyes tearing up, and takes her picture. Allison then sighs, nodding her head like she knew it was coming. She thanks Tyra and says bye to all the girls.

While packing, she says that she is just blessed to have gotten this far, and to have experienced this beautiful country. She can't wait to get back to New York and keep working on her designs. She says that we will see big things from her in the fashion world.

NEXT TIME ON TOP MODEL: The girls let off some steam by hitting the town, but when one of the girls gets carried away, she finds herself sick as a dog at the photo shoot the next day. And also, the girls get a chance of a lifetime when a team from Vogue is in town doing a beach photoshoot.

EVERYONE VOTE FOR COVERGIRL OF THE WEEK AFTER READING THIS! IT WILL BE THE LAST ONE BEFORE THE FINAL EPISODE!

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:20 pm

no comments?! that's a first! Sad

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bliggledorf Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:07 pm

That elimination wasn't that shocking.

bliggledorf
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:55 pm

bliggledorf wrote:That elimination wasn't that shocking.
did i ever say it was?...

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next