Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12*

+5
Cuppycake
SaNtErIa
the_tv_maniac
CookieDreams
DevinWideman
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 7 Empty Re: Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12*

Post by DevinWideman Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:47 pm

i honestly dont even know who is gonna win. i have to decide tonight. because the judges are not agreeing. its about half and half right now haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 7 Empty Re: Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12*

Post by Missez Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:49 pm

I wonder who will win.

Will it be Heather?
Will it be Camilla?
Will it be...Me?
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:51 pm

Devin's next top model is....

Spoiler:

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:58 pm

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

My interviewing speech.

Missez: I can't believe I just walked into this room and was declared the winner, I'm gonna be a super model!!! Haha, HEATHER AND CAMILLA YOU LOST TO MEEE. *dances* I'm Devin's NEXT TOP MODEL!!!!!

*FADE-AWAY HAPPENS AND I APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE ON IT*

haha. Smile
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:17 pm

haha i love it Wink

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:08 am

FINAL RESULTS

The two final girls, Heather and Camilla, stand before their new judges, as Tyra walks off. They are: Devin, Missez, Cuppycake and Santeria. The rest of this will be written in script format, because there is a lot of dialogue.

Devin: First up will be Camilla. We’re going to start off by looking at your runway.

(Camilla steps forward, and they play her runway footage. They show both walks and the end)

Missez: You overdid your walk at times. I don’t know, to me it wasn’t that great.

Cuppycake: I liked it! It was fierce! You did have just a little too much hips going on at times, but you know what? You made it work.

Devin: I totally agree, I liked the walk. I mean, you will have to tone it down if you are even walking the runway for Fashion Week, but this was good.

Santeria: It’s really good, but I agree with Missez. It felt like you could have done better.

Devin: Ok, now let’s bring up Heather.

(Heather comes forward and her footage is played.)

Devin: Wow, it’s like a whole new girl, isn’t it?

Missez: It’s amazing! If you want to talk about fierce, THAT was fierce. I loved it. Most improved, for sure!

Santeria: Yeah, you seriously showed so much improvement. Where did this come from?

Heather: (laughs) Well, Ms. Jay helped a lot, but I dunno. Being up there with an audience, it brings out something in you.

Devin: Ok, so now we will look at past shoots of yours both and talk about them. First up is Week 1, where you guys had to look like Hollywood starlets of the 40s.

(Camilla’s picture is shown)

Cuppycake: That was hot. I remember from the first moment of seeing that picture I knew you would make it far.

Devin: What I like about this picture is that it was your first shoot, you looked comfortable. It’s nice. What made you feel so comfortable from the start?

Camilla: I just knew if I were nervous it would show on film. So I took a deep breath and went with what felt right.

Devin: Ok, and now here is Heather’s shot.

Missez: Yeah, I’m not a huge fan of this picture.

Santeria: Honestly you look a little uncomfortable. It’s not the best picture in the world. It’s not a complete wreck though.

Devin: Ok, the next shoot we’re going to look at is the Cartier jewelry headshots. Here’s Camilla’s shot.

Cuppycake: Once again a good shot. This shows your consistency throughout the competition, even around the beginning.

Devin: Now here is Heather’s shot.

Santeria: Much better than the first one!

Missez: I agree. This picture of you is very pretty.

Devin: I think this was your first shot where I really saw any potential in you. Good work! Ok, the next shot is the equestrian theme. (Shows Camilla’s picture) I remember this picture, and it still amazes me. Great job.

Cuppycake: Honestly, you look like a goddess. It’s great!

Santeria: See, I liked this shot but in comparison to Katy’s, do you guys remember hers? It just fell short. I think it’s good, but it’s just good, not great.

Devin: And now Heather’s shot.

Missez: This picture is alright to me. It’s nothing great though.

Cuppycake: Your stiffness bothers me. That seemed to be a major problem of yours around the beginning of this competition.

Devin: Ok, now let’s move on to the athletes shoot. Here is Camilla’s best shot.

Missez: I love this shot because it seems as if you are in movement, yet you are posing. It’s amazing.

Santeria: Yeah, I agree. Well done!

Devin: Here is Heather’s best shot.

Cuppycake: It’s a fun shot. I like it, but it’s not very model-esque to me.

Devin: See, I didn’t like this picture at first, but seeing it a second time, it really has grown on me. You’re having fun and you look good.

Santeria: It definitely needs some work, but it’s a good solid shot I’d say.

Devin: Now let’s move forward to your first shoot here in Brazil, the first Covergirl commercial.

Cuppycake: Uh oh!

Missez: (laughing) Uh oh is right!

Devin: Now Camilla, your first commercial was just a mess. It was all over the place, and really just not good.

Santeria: I remember being surprised at how poor it was. It was your first bad shoot I think.

Devin: And Heather, your commercial was perfect.

Missez: I agree, it was perfect. Nothing that needed to be fixed or anything.

Devin: Ok, now let’s go to the skyscraper photos. Here is Camilla’s best shot.

Cuppycake: I loved this shot because you looked tranquil. Before, we saw a lot of intensity from you in your pictures. This shows your diversity.

Devin: Ok, now Heather.

Santeria: Another wonderful shot. This was the best of the bunch I recall.

Missez: I could see this picture in Vogue. It was your first great fashion picture. You nailed it right at the perfect time too.

Devin: And then we have their final Covergirl pictures. Camilla, I loved yours because you look like a high fashion model, but you are able to smile beautifully and naturally. It looks like a Covergirl Ad.

Missez: I remember thinking you seemed too much like an actress in the commercial though.

Cuppycake: That could be a good thing though. Model gone actress. What’s wrong with that?

Devin: Ok, and last but not least, Heather’s picture.

Santeria: I just love your smile in this picture. It’s really quite beautiful.

Missez: I would buy your product! (they all laugh)

Devin: One think you have to watch out for though is over smiling. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a lovely shot, but going through your film, most of the pictures were too smiley. Ok, so now we’re going to deliberate and decide a winner.

(The girls walk off)

Devin: Ok, so what do we think of Camilla?

Cuppycake: Personally, I think she’s done an amazing job. With the exception of one week, she has always been on top of her game, and she has shown diversity. And she’s relatable, and a good role model. That’s a top model to me.

Missez: Yeah, but my fear is her inability to deliver a solid commercial.

Devin: She can work on that though.

Missez: True, but at this point, she isn’t there. And she is more of a high fashion model, rather than diverse.

Santeria: But then again, her Covergirl picture is great. So I don’t know! She has been pretty consistent.

Devin: Ok, so what about Heather?

Cuppycake: See, the thing about Heather is she is the most improved, but is she improved enough?

Missez: Yes! I think so. She has shown she can do fashion and commercial.

Devin: I still see her as a commercial model.

Santeria: Yeah, but look at that skyscraper picture. She looks high fashion, and on that runway, she was smoking hot.

Devin: True, but I still see more commercial in her. I’m telling you, a year from now we’ll see her in a Target commercial or something.

Cuppycake: I agree with you. She’ll get more commercial work, with maybe the occasional high fashion spread.

Missez: You two are crazy! She’ll do great as a high fashion model.

Devin: I just don’t see the same drive in her as I see in Camilla. To me, Camilla is here because she is trying to overcome obstacles in her life. Heather is here to win.

Missez: Yeah, but what is so bad about winning? She is passionate, and passion takes people far.

Santeria: Agreed. Sure, Camilla has had some hardships in our lives, but who is to say Heather hasn’t? Just because she doesn’t talk about them doesn’t mean they aren’t there.

Cuppycake: Well, to me, Camilla is already a role model, and Heather isn’t.

Devin: I agree.

Missez: I just think you two are obsessed with Camilla.

Devin: Well I think you are obsessed with Heather!

(they all laugh)

Devin: Ok, so what do we do?

(MOMENTS LATER, THE GIRLS COME BACK)

Devin: It was a really close race, probably almost 50/50. Two beautiful girls stand before me. But there can only be one winner of Devin’s Next Top Model. First, we have Camilla. You have been consistent throughout the entire competition, delivering nothing but flawless pictures. But some of the judges worry that you may be too high fashion, and not enough of a commercial model to represent Covergirl. And then we have Heather, who climbed her way from the bottom to the top. You are the most improved in the competition, but some of us worry that you may be too commercial. You have only delivered one or two true stunning fashion picture throughout the entire competition, and some of the judges fear that may not be enough to prove you have Top Model potential. So who is the winner?

Devin’s Next Top Model is….

Spoiler:

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:09 am

CYCLE 2 COMING SOON!!!!

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:35 am

OMG!!!

AWWW...YAY I TALKED A LOT!!!
I'm super excited, this was amazing.

My fav. always ends up in 2nd on this site.

Kendra/Heather/Me, I thought I was supposed to win Sad. haha

We need another Heather but more High Fashion version.

Or a African Stunning Iman-esque women.
And a square jaw. haha
We need a EVERYTHING!!

THIS CYCLE WAS SUPER FIERCE.
I'm way to excited for the next, hoping my fav. will win!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:33 am

yeah, great seaspn.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:26 pm

thanks guys Smile none of the other judges have commented yet! *disappointment* lol

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:29 pm

I HAVE!!!!

Oh yeah, when can ur next season start???? Smile

and can I be a judge, not that talks, I mean you make what I say, but I have to love certain people *cough* lmfao Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuppycake Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:00 pm

Great season, great finale, great winner.

That other photo of Camilla is so fresh, I think it would be great to see even more since we all just have that one image in mind, forgetting that she's actually a sim and can have many more photos.

Anyway, can't wait for cycle 2!

Cuppycake
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:59 pm

I am thrilled Camilla won! Great cycle. Kept me guessing and really held my interest!

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:28 pm

nice job!!@ cant wait for cycle 2!!!
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:14 pm

aw i'm glad you guys liked it! and yes, missez, you can be a judge again haha. all the judges did a great job this time around at helping with feedback. even though i created the dialogue, it was all based off things everyone said. so yeah thanks again guys! and also, i'll be starting cycle 2 when i get back from out of town at the beginning of next week. i leave tomorrow, so i'll see you all monday Smile

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:52 pm

BYEEE!! AND CAN'T WAIT!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:59 pm

OMG YAY!!! lol

I was the one that didnt attack the girls that hardly! lol Very me though!

WOW, I was a JUDGE!!!! I want to be a judge again! lol

BTW- I loved your season and the winner was good too. But.....I wanted Heather to win!! lol

But it's cool I liked it a lot!!
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:29 pm

thats why it was so hard. u and missez wanted heather, and me and cuppycake wanted camilla, so it was 50/50. but i figured i AM the tyra figure lol. so camilla won.

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:40 pm

Yeah, that's true....lol

In the end it is your competition! lol

But good job & I really enjoyed reading every single episode!!!
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:51 pm

aw all your feedback really makes it feel worth it Smile its a shit load of work writing all these episodes, and especially for just an audience of about 8 per episode lol. but im happy you guys actually enjoyed it!

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:18 pm

NEW PICTURE OF THE WINNER, CAMILLA!!! Smile

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 7 Newpic3

older pics...

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 7 Camillapic1

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 7 Newpic1

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:25 pm

wow, thats an amazing side profile shot Very Happy
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

I Love Her Cheek Bones.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:40 pm

Thats so fierce!!! Love Camilla!! [Love Heather More] Smile hehe.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7