Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!******

+3
CookieDreams
Missez
ethereal.eyes
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Empty ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!******

Post by ethereal.eyes Tue May 27, 2008 7:27 pm

This is it, Ethereal's Next Top Model!
In an hour or so, im going to update this thread with photos of the contestants
of cycle one! So get ready!

Last edited by ethereal.eyes on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 11 times in total
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Empty Re: ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!******

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 7:27 pm

Can't Wait!!!
I love this site!!!
*Sits here and waits an hour and works on my makeovers for mine* Smile
that will kill time Smile
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Empty Re: ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!******

Post by ethereal.eyes Tue May 27, 2008 9:59 pm

Here we go! ps: Yeah, there hairs look pretty bad but wait
till Makeover Week :p

Group Shot:
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** N40eu

ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Whnyw9
Amy
19, Hungarian, Med. Brown hair, Light Blue Eyes
Miami, Florida

ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Nwd3s3
Azalea
21, European, Blonde hair, Brown Eyes
Brooklyn, New York

ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** 2lny7t3
Chloe
20, Asian, Black hair, Brown Eyes
Falls Church, Virginia

ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Wrngyc
Daleen
21, Indu/Black, Brown hair, Brown Eyes
New Haven, Conneticut
Occupution: Lawyer

ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** 2nbg7l0
Lauren
19, European, Brown hair, Green Eyes
New York, New York

ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** O8bbzd
Michelle
20, Black, Brown Hair, Green Eyes
Uptown City, Georigia

ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** 2irrc02
Raquel
19, Latin American, Brown Hair, Light Blue Eyes
Poconos, Pennsylvania

Thats all, only 7 girls Very Happy tune in next week for the series premiere!
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Tue May 27, 2008 10:00 pm

Oh, Next Weeks photoshoot is
modeling High Fashion Dresses.
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 10:16 pm

I love Lauren, she is really pretty!

TEAM LAUREN!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 10:20 pm

I love love love Michelle, Daleen, and I see huge potential in Amy! Looking forward to makeovers!

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Tue May 27, 2008 10:22 pm

thanks guys, remember to vote for Covergirl of the week!
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 10:24 pm

Michelle and Daleen are really pretty aswell.

I'm Team Laureenelle Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Wed May 28, 2008 6:07 pm

This week ok Ethereal´s Next Top Model..
WEEK 1
7 Girls Left
-----------------------------------------------
The girls all walk in to their lofts and scream out loud.
"I think their just little girls screaming. Its so
annoying" says Michelle.
"Im sooo happy to see our house! Tyra is DEFINITELY
hooking us up!" says Lauren
While the girls get themselves settled in their new loft, they
Encounter something.
“TYRAA MAILLL!” Screams Azalea
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Azaleascreamingtyramail
“The HIGH road or the low road? Which will you take?”
“Maybe were gonna do a photo shoot in the middle of the road?” says Chloe
“Maybe we will! Hah , so much fun probably!” Says Amy
----- Commercial Break
The girls go on their FAB-CAB and arrive at Smashbox Studios. Mr. Jay appears and all the girls go nuts!
“Hello ladies! Well, where here at Smashbox Studios for our very first photo shoot! Yall exited?” Says Mr. Jay
“YEAH!!!!” scream the ladies
“Well, our photo shoot today is modeling High Fashion Dresses. Now, There are two colors of dresses to pick from, but the same style. Now Let me introduce you do your photographer today, Delacruz Jocund. He’s photographed Tyra and many other Top Models. Lets Go!” says Mr. Jay
The girls go to hair and makeup and pick their dresses.
Some girls like Raquel, Chloe and Lauren step up their game. But other fail miserably.
After the photo shoot, the girls go to their lofts.
“I feel pretty confident about this photo shoot. I mean, I think I delivered.” Says Daleen.
A little after, the girls go to panel. The judges rate their photos one by one.
Amy is up first.
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** AMY
“I like how natural this comes to you” says Ethereal
“If you would have look at us, that would have made the shot more dynamic” says Nigel
Next up, is Azalea.
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Azalea
“The movement of this shot with your arms just there makes you look stiff.” Says Ms. Jay
“Your face looks incredible here, nice work” says Nigel
Next up, is Chloe
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Chloe
“This to me is high fashion. Your imagination just blows me away.” Says Ethereal
“It looks like you’re the Queen of the Garden and your face takes makeup very well” says Ms. Jay
Next up is Daleen
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Daleen
“I don’t understand this photo. Girl, you’re just standing there like your waiting to get watered. You just blend into the background.” Says Ms. Jay
“I expected more from you Daleen” Says Nigel
Next up is Lauren
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Lauren
“Wow, you did the skipping pose right. See this Azalea? You should have done something more like this” Says Nigel
(Azalea rolls her eyes)
“I like how you mix with the background, but you stand out.” Says Ethereal
Next up, Michelle
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Michelle
“See, I don’t like how your not completely looking in one direction” It looks like your distracted” Says Nigel.
“Girl, it looks like your itchy and scratching down there!” Says Ms. Jay”
Next up is Raquel
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Raquel
“Wow, I love the action in this shot and your penetrating eyes.” Says Ethereal.
“This shot is FAB-U-LOUS” says MS Jay.
“Will all the girls please leave for deliberation?” says Ethereal
The first name I’m going to call is…
Raquel
The second name is…
Chloe
The third name is…
Lauren
The fourth name is…
Amy
The fifth name is…
Michelle
Will you two girls please step forward.
The name im going to call is…
Azalea
Thank you Daleen, Good luck with your career.
------------------------------------------------------------

“I felt like I wanted this my whole life. And to watch it just disappear. It makes me sad. I fee I did my best, but I guess it wasn’t enough…” Daleen

Next Week On Ethereal´s Next Top Model.
The girls have a photoshoot modeling the Fall/Winter line of Dolce & Gabbana. And some trouble brews when the pressure gets to Michelle and loses it.
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Good Job.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 6:13 pm

I liked Daleen but she really did deserve to go home for that picture. :/

Chloe's shot is my favorite.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 6:18 pm

No DALEEN I LOVED HER Sad.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bliggledorf Wed May 28, 2008 6:32 pm

I loved how you included the pics! I actually liked Michelle's. I'm glad that Daleen went, though.

bliggledorf
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by GuruBishisama Wed May 28, 2008 9:13 pm

I liked Daleen, but her picture was pretty horrid.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 9:14 pm

No way, I liked it, it was pretty, Azelea was not good in my opinion.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Empty ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (EPISODE TWO JUST ADDED + SCENES AND PICS)

Post by ethereal.eyes Sat May 31, 2008 2:32 pm

This week ok Ethereal´s Next Top Model.
WEEK 2
6 Girls Left
The girls walk in to their house after the last elimination. They are all pretty emotional because of Daleen´s elimination. Most contestants thought she was a front runner because of her gorgeous face.
“I guess I now know that this competition is for real. I can´t let the pressure of this competition get to me.” Says Michelle
After a while of sleeping, the girls wake up and get some Ethereal Mail.
“ETHEREAL MAIL!!!” Says Raquel
“You might think you’re the best at taking photos, but how about improving yourself?”
The girls get ready and go on the FAB-CAB. They arrive at MAC Makeup Studio and see Mr. Jay.
“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Scream all the girls
“Hey girls! Ok, so today, were at MAC Makeup Studio and having a make-up challenge. The key here Is having a fresh, young look. There are stations set out here for foundation, eyes, lips, cheeks, and so forth. BUT, you´ll only have 2 minutes to complete your look. Ready?” says Mr. Jay
“YEAHH!!” say the girls
“GO!” says Mr. Jay
The girls all scream and run as fast as they can to the stations. Michelle pushes Azalea from the eye station and grabs the mascara out of Raquel’s hand.
“What is your problem Michelle?” says Raquel
“Shut up alright! I’m not wasting my two minutes talking to you!” screams Michelle.
After the two minutes are up, Mr. Jay screams “TIME´S UP!” All the girls put their makeup down. Except for Michelle. She keeps on dabbing on eye shadow.
“Michelle, times up!” says Mr. Jay
“Ok, ok! Just… hold on!” screams Michelle.
Michelle runs over to the line of model hopefuls.
“Michelle, you are eliminated from this challenge because you went over the 2 minute mark.” Says Mr. Jay
“Uh, fine.”
Mr. Jay examines the girls.
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Makeupchallengenone
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Makeupchallengeon
He picks Lauren as the winner of the makeup challenge.
“Yeah! WOOT!” Screams Lauren
“You won 50 more frames on your next photo shoot.” Says Mr. Jay
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Laurenwinschallenge
----- Commercial Break
The girls go to their house and things quickly stir up.
“Why did you steal my mascara from my hand?” says Raquel
“Yeah, and why did you push me!” says Azalea
“This is a competition alright! You’ve got to be quick, and smart.” Screams Michelle
“But you don’t have to push and grab things from other people! Look at Lauren! She won the challenge and she didn’t grab and push!” Says Raquel
“Well that is her, and I am me!” screams Michelle.
After a while, the girls go on their FAB-CAB and arrive at Kawaii Studios.
“Well, hello ladies! Our photo shoot today is modeling the Fall/Winter line of Dolce & Gabbana! Now Let me introduce you do your photographer today, Mark Rosenthal.
The girls go to hair and makeup and in their outfits.
Amy is up first. She works a red D&G dress with a black belt.
Next is Azalea who works a black and silver dress. She depicts pain like Tyra has told many models to resort to that when they cant think of any poses.
After is Chloe who shows she is not one to mess with.
Next is Lauren who works a short design of D&G.
After is Michelle who seems distracted and cant deliver many poses, so she invents some that might not have worked in her favor.
And last but not least is Raquel who wears a shiny red-orange design and climbs to the top.
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Raquel1
“This was a hard task for me because I didn’t know much to do. I hope I turned out ok.” Says Chloe
“I loved this photo shoot. But I feel that I could have done better.” Says Azalea
Amy is up first.
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Amy-1
“This is a top model in the making. You look fierce.” says Ethereal
“This shot I like POW.” says Nigel
Next up, is Azalea.
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Azalea-1
“It kind of look like your arm is chopped off in your neck” Says Ms. Jay
“I love your unique posing and I love the pain in this shot. It works for you” says Nigel
Next up, is Chloe
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Chloe-1
“I love your attitude in this Shot. Its like BAM. Reminds me of Jenah from ANTM´s cardboard shot” Says Ethereal
“I like how this shot is vampire-esque” says Ms. Jay
Next up is Lauren
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Lauren-1
“Your legs look incredible there.” Says Nigel
“I like how your looking up in the sky but still focused on us” Says Ethereal
Next up, Michelle
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Michelle-1
“It looks like your distracted. I don’t see how this shot and the clothes mixes” Says Nigel.
“I love your heart shaped face in this shot. Your cheekbones look incredible.” Says Ms. Jay
Next up is Raquel
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Raquel2
“This angle kind of makes you look short but it works.” Says Ethereal.
“This shot is nice. I like how your like “Hm, im beautiful and im brushing my hair” but at the same time its like “Yo, whats up, get this clothes!” says Ms Jay.
Amy
The second name is…
Raquel
The third name is…
Lauren
The fourth name is…
Lauren
The fifth name is…
Azalea
The name im going to call is…
Chloe
Thank you Michelle, Good luck with your career.
“I really did focus and I wanted this career so much. I feel misunderstood “
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Byemichelle
The girls have a Beauty Shot photoshoot. And the week that everyone loves, MAKEOVER WEEK!
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bliggledorf Sat May 31, 2008 2:49 pm

Great episode! I'm rooting for Raquel.

bliggledorf
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Sat May 31, 2008 3:35 pm

Aww....my 2 favs. are gone. Now I don't really like anyone. So now I'm curious to see who wins. Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sat May 31, 2008 11:42 pm

im done with makeovers.
now for photoshot :S
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:37 am

^ can't wait for makeovers!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:28 pm

This week ok Ethereal´s Next Top Model.
WEEK 3
5 Girls Left
Covergirl of the Week: Raquel
The girls walk in to their house after the last elimination. Most girls are pretty happy because of Michelle´s elimination. They felt that she was pretty mean.
“Yeah, I mean Michelle was pretty tough on us but I mean, I guess it is not her fault. Any of us could have lost it. Destiny just chose her.” Says Chloe
After a while of sleeping, the girls wake up and get some Ethereal Mail.
“ETHEREAL MAIL!!!” Says Raquel
“Are you ready to dye and roll over? Be ready in 10 minutes.”
The girls all knew what this meant. MAKEOVERS!!!
The girls get ready and go on the FAB-CAB. They arrive at the Ken Paves Salon and see Mr. Jay.
“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Scream all the girls
“Hey girls! Ok, so today, were at the Ken Paves Salon because you´re all getting makeovers!” says Mr. Jay
“YEAHH!!” say the girls
“Ok so lets start with Amy. That long hair is getting chopped off into a shoulder length cut with side swept bangs. Oh, and your also going blonde!!!” says Mr. Jay
“Next is Azalea. You know that singer Rihanna and Posh Spice?? Well, your getting their trademark cut. The one with the heavy bang in the front and razored short in the back. Also, we feel blonde isn’t your color so your going Orange-Medium Auburn!” says Mr Jay
“Next is Chloe. Your going to have stick straight hair and an edgy high fashion bang. Oh, and your going to have brown hair with some medium auburn highlights” says Mr. Jay
“Next is Lauren. Were going to chop your hair to a little before shoulder length and a side swept bang. And you´re also going Flame Red!” says Mr. Jay
“Last but not least is Raquel. Your getting a long and beautiful weave all the way down to your chests. And you´re going Fire Engine Red!” Says Mr. Jay
“Now after you get your makeovers done, your going to model your new hair. Ready?” says Mr. Jay
“Yeah!!!!” SCREAM the girls
“Let´s Go!!!” says Mr. Jay
The girls all run in and take their seat. They cant wait for their makeovers and no one is complaining. Then They go to get their shot taken. Here are the results:
AMY:
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Amybeforeandafter
AZALEA:
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Azaleabeforeandafter
CHLOE:
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Chloebeforeandafter
LAUREN:
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Laurenbeforeandafter
RAQUEL:
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Raquelbeforeandafter
The girls all get their stuff to maintain their new hair and go home.
Everyone compliments their new hair.
“I think we all look like Top Models. Now the competition REALLY begins!” says Raquel
----- Commercial Break
The next day, the girls go on their FAB-CAB and arrive at Sunset Studios.
“Well, hello ladies! Our photo shoot today are beauty shots modeling high fashion Chanel colored Pearls BUT with some kind of emotion be it angry, sad, happy or anything else AND you must be naked.
“Im not really comfortable doing this but if it helps me become a top model, ill do it” says Amy
The girls go to hair and makeup and in their accessory.
Amy is up first.
Next is Azalea.
After is Chloe.
Next is Lauren.
And last but not least is Raquel.
“ I really liked the photo shoot. It was interesting and not something ive seen before.” Says Chloe
“I loved this photo shoot. But I Im not sure it was my best best.” Says Azalea
Amy is up first.
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Amy-2
“I like the idea of the winking. But I feel you didn’t put enough emotion into it. You should have smiled to make it look more realistic.” says Ethereal
“You look kind of uncomfortable, but overall it’s a nice shot.” says Nigel
Next up, is Azalea.
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Azalea-2
“You amaze me once again! It a great shot and a great emotion” Says Ms. Jay
“I like how you didn’t do the UGLY UGLY face. You did the UGLY MODEL face.” says Nigel
Next up, is Chloe
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Chloe-2
“Im surprised too! I love it! ” Says Ethereal
“I like it but you could have raised your eyebrow or widened your eyes a bit so It look more realistic.” says Ms. Jay
Next up is Lauren
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Lauren-2
“This shot of you works. It a great angle for your face.” Says Nigel
“It’s a great shot and I like how it looks real because your lookin to the side” Says Ethereal
Lastly, is Raquel
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Raquel-1
“This picture is a great one but it doesn’t look real.” Says Ethereal.
“You could have put your hand on your head to make it have more personality.” says Ms Jay.
Azalea
The second name is…
Chloe
The third name is…
Lauren
The name im going to call is… Amy
Thank you Raquel, Good luck with your career.
“I know that I can make it in the industry. I couldn’t here but I have my career ahead of me “
ETHEREAL'S NEXT TOP MODEL, CYCLE 1. (********WINNER PORTFOLIO ADDED!****** Byeraquel
The girls have a Swimsuit Photo shoot. And the girls go overseas!!!!
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by bliggledorf Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:38 pm

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Raquel was my favorite!!!!! GRR.

bliggledorf
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:41 pm

lol i know right! mine too! its all random.org´s fault!
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:43 pm

you guys decide where there international destination is: so put your votes
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:44 pm

vote for covergirl of the week!
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next