Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORT FORUM IS CLOSING!!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!

+7
bliggledorf
Cuppycake
GuruBishisama
CookieDreams
SaNtErIa
the_tv_maniac
DevinWideman
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FORT FORUM IS CLOSING!!!! I HAVE AN IDEA! Empty FORT FORUM IS CLOSING!!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 10:58 pm

They just announced today on FORT that the ANTM section is closing. Ok so there are only 13 of us so far. What if we added topics and threads to this board and made it the replacement to FORT, but with fan fiction too??? That way we'd get tons of new members, and lots of more people to read our fan fictions??? what do you guys think? And how would we go about it? We'd have to private message everyone haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

FORT FORUM IS CLOSING!!!! I HAVE AN IDEA! Empty Re: FORT FORUM IS CLOSING!!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 11:00 pm

O.K. GO!!!
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

FORT FORUM IS CLOSING!!!! I HAVE AN IDEA! Empty Re: FORT FORUM IS CLOSING!!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 11:15 pm

haha im not gonna private message EVERYONE on that board. and the admin here has to be the one to make the decision to expand!

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Wed May 28, 2008 11:15 pm

It'd be a good idea! Sounds great!!
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 11:17 pm

I still can't figure out why they decided to shut off the ANTM section when crap that nobody watches still has a board. The mods/admins there have proven themselves to be morons time and time again but I never thought they were THIS pathetic. Especially to not even offer an explanation.

I am going to miss the foreign NTM thread. They always had in depth information and hilarious conversation there. And for some reason I have a feeling that a lot of the main characters in that thread would enjoy this forum. Especially with their frequent off-topic hilarity.

Last edited by CookieDreams on Wed May 28, 2008 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 11:19 pm

so how should be do this? with contacting members at FORT?

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GuruBishisama Wed May 28, 2008 11:25 pm

CookieDreams wrote:
I am going to miss the foreign NTM thread. They always had in depth information and hilarious conversation there. And for some reason I have a feeling that a lot of the main characters in that thread would enjoy this forum. Especially with their frequent off-topic hilarity.

Your telling me. I feel like my limbs have been cut off. The idea of never talking to Maxam, Ginger, Allie, ClrDeLun, or Mayukhers again is really distressing.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 11:26 pm

We should at least try to get all of them together to come over here, especially if the admin of this one is to make another section for them. They supplied me with loads of enjoyment and knowledge.

I'm not a big fan of TWOP. And the IMDB forum is boring. Don't really know where else.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuppycake Wed May 28, 2008 11:27 pm

Wait, so why did they shut it down? Was there that much trouble? I don't remember any recently...

Cuppycake
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by bliggledorf Wed May 28, 2008 11:29 pm

There should be two new sections: one for ANTM and one for international ones. I don't like them all smushed into one little thread.

bliggledorf
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 11:30 pm

Yeah. That is a great idea.

I still hate this news. When I read that post in FORT it felt like a family member had died.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 11:34 pm

we all should PM all of our friends on the site and that would be a start.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 11:35 pm

OK so we need to message the admin and propose our idea. Who wants to do that? It doesn't seem like he/she is even on that much though Sad

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuppycake Wed May 28, 2008 11:36 pm

Well, "Your Next Top Model" could indeed be a very catchy ANTM forum name. :D

Cuppycake
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 11:38 pm

ooo i like that! Smile

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by reneealldeway19 Thu May 29, 2008 8:32 pm

Hey guys, I'm sooo sorry! I haven't had much time this week to be on, but I want you guys to know, I'm not like the *cough cough FORT MODS cough cough*

You guys call me the Admin, (I guess I an rabbit ) But I created this site for all of us, so I trust you all to do what you guys think is best!

And yes! I will add some new thread things for ANTM discussion!

Now go out there and reel in the masses! Advertise!
reneealldeway19
reneealldeway19
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 15

https://nexttopmodel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Fri May 30, 2008 3:45 pm

WE WILL!!!

and thanks Reneealldeway for the mod. job. I will make you proud Smile. And I'm always on here so I'll do good Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bliggledorf Fri May 30, 2008 5:41 pm

Apparently a lot of FORTers are now going here:

http://www.rtvgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59

bliggledorf
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Fri May 30, 2008 9:37 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Actually The Could Go There & Go Here As We Are A Fanfiction.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by reneealldeway19 Sat May 31, 2008 10:38 pm

I actually suggest you join RTVGames, because I love the games there! If you do, make sure you vote in my game, Second Chance!
reneealldeway19
reneealldeway19
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 15

https://nexttopmodel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Sat May 31, 2008 10:50 pm

I Did
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Sat May 31, 2008 11:30 pm

reneealldeway19 wrote:I actually suggest you join RTVGames, because I love the games there! If you do, make sure you vote in my game, Second Chance!

you mean ending this whole forum? Sad?
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:17 am

No, I Think He Means for information go to RTV Games and for FanFiction continue to post & come here.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:57 am

kk Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:52 pm

No one has gone on here since forever. :l
im asking a mod on RTV Games If we could post fan fiction.
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next