Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 2 Thread ***RELAUNCH WILL OFFICIALLY BEGIN SATURDAY WITH DOUBLE-EPISODE PREMIERE!***

+5
bliggledorf
CookieDreams
DevinWideman
Missez
the_tv_maniac
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 2 Thread ***RELAUNCH WILL OFFICIALLY BEGIN SATURDAY WITH DOUBLE-EPISODE PREMIERE!*** Empty The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 2 Thread ***RELAUNCH WILL OFFICIALLY BEGIN SATURDAY WITH DOUBLE-EPISODE PREMIERE!***

Post by the_tv_maniac Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:40 am

MEET THE CYCLE 2 CONTESTANTS:

Sorry, But I Had An Idea For My Second Cycle

Total Number of Contestants:
Oldest Contestant:
Youngest Contestant:
Contestants With The Most Consecutive Challenge Wins:
Contestants With The Most Collective Challenge Wins:
Top 3 Call Out Mean
Contestants With The Most Consecutive First Callouts:
Contestants With The Most Collective First Callouts:
Contestants With The Most Consecutive Bottom Two Appearances:
Contestants With The Most Collective Bottom Two Appearances:

HOST & HEAD JUDGE: Tyra Banks
JUDGES: Janice Dickinson, Jay Manuel, Russell James, Nole Marin, Paulina Porizkova.

Last edited by the_tv_maniac on Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:58 pm; edited 5 times in total
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 2 Thread ***RELAUNCH WILL OFFICIALLY BEGIN SATURDAY WITH DOUBLE-EPISODE PREMIERE!*** Empty Re: The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 2 Thread ***RELAUNCH WILL OFFICIALLY BEGIN SATURDAY WITH DOUBLE-EPISODE PREMIERE!***

Post by Missez Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:49 am

I SHOULD BE A JUDGE, Though you choose what I say. Hahah Smile.

Twins...hmm...like Michelle and Amanda fierce. or just plain jane twins? haha. I hope there like Michelle and Amanda... cat
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 2 Thread ***RELAUNCH WILL OFFICIALLY BEGIN SATURDAY WITH DOUBLE-EPISODE PREMIERE!*** Empty Re: The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 2 Thread ***RELAUNCH WILL OFFICIALLY BEGIN SATURDAY WITH DOUBLE-EPISODE PREMIERE!***

Post by DevinWideman Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:52 pm

aww damnit! my 2nd cycle has twins! its gonna be like im copying u though Sad

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:15 pm

Both of you use twins, its not copying, its just fanfiction. hehe Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:23 pm

well i know but its just lame to have two cycles going on at the same time with twins. i was considering changing it to just sisters anyways, because one of them is a lesbian and i dont want it to seem like its just michelle and amanda lol. even though its not cuz she's been out for years.

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:34 pm

I love Michelle and Amanda!!! Make them just like them!!! Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:03 pm

CYCLE 2 GIRLS COMING SOON!
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:09 pm

^ YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

I'm really Anxious [whatever that word means] to see them!
I think that means ummm, something good!

I HOPE ITS ANOTHER KILLER SEASON!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:39 pm

10 Minutes Tops
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:46 pm

*Counts down the minutes*

I really hope their FIERCEEE!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:47 pm

I Think You'll Have Soooooooooo Many Favorites This Cycle.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:54 pm

THEY'RE UP!!
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:59 pm

NO, NO, NO. I can't choose a favorite, grrr...your evil.

The twins are fierce!! I love them! Nicolette is gorgeous, Giana, Elisa, and Bella are stunning.

I really love Bella, her age is prob. the only thing against her.

FINE MY FAVORITE IS....KARA...she is the most modelesque of the bunch. I love her!!! I hope Bella, Nicolette, Kara, Giana, Elisa, and Laura and Lauren are the top 7!!!

THIS IS WAYYY FIERCER THAN LAST CYCLE!!

WHEN IS IT STARTING?
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:02 pm

Thanks, I Really Love This Cycle's Girls. I Worked So Hard to make 15 Modelesque Women and Love them.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:02 pm

Oh, And Tommorrow Most Likely With A Double Episode Premiere
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:04 pm

Once again, wonderful job on making these modelesque girls.
It burns my eyes Smile.
I'm way excited!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:08 pm

Whoa. Lots of girls to choose from! I love Bella, Jane, Kimberly, and Lilly.

Gianna looks just like a contestant for one of my cycles! Her face is slightly different but she still looks freakishly similar.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by bliggledorf Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:52 pm

I'm rooting for Lilly and Bella. Although Bella is a bit old.

bliggledorf
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by GuruBishisama Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:55 pm

BELLA BELLA BELLA. Damn.

After her, I like the twins, Kim, Gianna, and Elisa. But Bella is a star.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:17 pm

ahh omg i love kim, and lauren!
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:20 pm

ooo i love the twins and nicolette Smile and kim is fun too... and bella is hot! haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:04 pm

I OFFICIALLY KNOW THE WINNER!
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:51 pm

It's

ME!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:50 pm

OMG, I sooooooo wnat Nolene to win!! Nolene for the win!!
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuppycake Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:32 pm

I'm really feeling Bella, Lilly, and Kara.

Cuppycake
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next