Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So is this board over????? I feel like we've given up...

+4
SaNtErIa
ethereal.eyes
Missez
DevinWideman
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So is this board over????? I feel like we've given up... Empty So is this board over????? I feel like we've given up...

Post by DevinWideman Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:56 pm

Ok so I'm sick of everyone talking about this under my cycle thread... even though I DID start the conversation lol. So let's talk about it here...

So in since the posts on this board have decreased significantly, I'm assuming people are just giving up on it? I mean, traffic hasn't increased at all, and like we said, we're kind of all wasting our time putting so much effort into these cycles. I know I spend a lot of time getting my episodes typed and getting my Sim characters. And this 2nd cycle, I have to force people to respond. I don't feel like posting episodes if no one really reads them anymore, with the acception of like 2 or 3 people. So I'm putting my cycle on hold until we figure out what we're doing. Are there other board we would be better off at? Because I'd like us to all stay together at least, whatever we do. Because we need each other's support to make any kind of good transition onto another board. You know what I mean? Like so that we can be there to respond to the episodes and get other people to participate in conversation.

Just let me know what you guys think.

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

So is this board over????? I feel like we've given up... Empty Re: So is this board over????? I feel like we've given up...

Post by Missez Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:37 pm

I def. agree, I mean, we really do need to switch or just attract people, but where?
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

So is this board over????? I feel like we've given up... Empty Re: So is this board over????? I feel like we've given up...

Post by ethereal.eyes Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:32 pm

LOL SORRY! So yeah, i agree, we should like, attract people but its so hard to.
i wish there was a button to press and automatically 100000 people register here. LOL
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:39 pm

^ haha, same!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:50 pm

Well I sincerely apologize for not responding on all of the NTM competitions! I havent been able to do so because I have FINALS at school & have soooooooo much responcibilities on me now! I am the President at school & can hardly use the computer anymore. I am extremely sorry! And yes I do agree, we need to advertise or move somewhere else TOGETHER!
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:35 pm

its ok santeria. i understand! missez was telling me she has been busy with school too. i think we are all loyal posters on here, and will always be, but thats still not enough. we're just not growing as a group, and that's bad. we need to figure something out. Sad it's sad cuz i love writing my cycles, and i already have the entire outline for this current cycle done. but i just cant spend so much time on something that only a few people are even reading... or at least only a few people are responding to.

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:46 pm

agreed, I have 4 cycles worth of girls, but I feel like this site doesn't really want them
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:48 pm

I'm NOT Giving Up, Mine is also on hiatus til we get some more loyal viewers
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:01 am

me too! haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:11 pm

mines on hiatus too Rolling Eyes
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:47 pm

MINES WAITING FOR MY FINALS TO FINISH!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:31 pm

Anybody have any luck finding a site we can go to? I've been searching around but nothing significant has unearthed itself yet. I hate letting my cycle sit there idly but really I don't see much other choice.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:11 pm

i might of.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:47 pm

and what site would that be???

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:22 pm

I totally agree with everything that has been said. It's pretty discouraging to not see any comments on something that has been diligently planned and worked on. I think this forum has the potential to be great if only we could get more members.
Rod
Rod
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:07 am

ok this board is officially dead. we've gone over 24 hours with no posts..... i'm done haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:59 pm

I'm not completely done but I just don't know what to say anymore since nobody is really giving suggestions as to what we should do. I'm still scouring the internet for similar sites but nothing yet.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:45 pm

guys!! come on, well figure something out...atleast I'm being positive Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:36 pm

me too, i lovoooooooooooove this site and while on hiatus have come up with genius new cycles.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:59 am

same here haha.

1 more final and then I'm back to this whole thing...no wait, ill wait till everyone else starts since I'll be on hiatus, i love that word, i dont know why though, haha. Smile
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:58 pm

mines still on hiatus until my sims 2 starts working. seriously, its all crashing and stuff,
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Sad
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:05 am

so what i wanna know is did anyone find a new place to go to? cuz i miss posting episodes Sad but this is ridiculous. no new posts in 4 days!

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:21 pm

ok im starting to post pics of my new cycle in my thead. But i think a good way to advertise is to post on youtube on sims next top model's our site. and also on myspaces or facebooks a link to us.
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Ok, i'm sorry but i'm officially back! I know I wasn't a big asset into the forum but I just wanted to let you guys know, that i'm back to start posting comments now!!!!
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum