Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devin's Next Top Model, Cycle 2.

+6
CookieDreams
Missez
Cuppycake
SaNtErIa
bliggledorf
DevinWideman
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Devin's Next Top Model, Cycle 2. - Page 2 Empty Re: Devin's Next Top Model, Cycle 2.

Post by ethereal.eyes Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:25 pm

oh jeez, my faveorite Morgan! That was close!!
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Devin's Next Top Model, Cycle 2. - Page 2 Empty Re: Devin's Next Top Model, Cycle 2.

Post by DevinWideman Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:59 pm

seriously whats happened to all the people on here?! i used to get at least 5 or more responses per episode. and now its like 1 or 2 people. where is everyone going? Sad they've giving up on this board or something. blah

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:52 pm

I'm here. I just haven't had the chance to read the entire episode yet since my internet time is coming in waves of like three minutes apiece. I know what you mean though. I don't want to write a new episode with only like two posts between it and the last one.

I hope nobody is giving up on this site. I know I'm not. But it's gotten to the point where I am considering just making my own forum with individual boards for each cycle and new topics for each new episode so random people can read them at their own accord instead of everything gradually dying and maybe I can gain a fanbase that way because it certainly is not happening here.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuppycake Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:31 am

Yeaaah, I agree. I think we need either like a lot more members or a new board or something. Or maybe we can find a place where stuff like this can be posted. Because I admit that I myself have been kinda not reading as much episodes and am less excited. I think though that it's because the dull energy of this board makes the posts seem dull. It's also making me less and less interested in my own series.

Like if this was popular and there was like, at least five people on at all times, and a lot of members, that would be sooo awesome. But idk, I don't know if it can happen.

Cuppycake
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:34 am

hey, once again sorry for my delay i've been really, really busy, but i say try www.epiguide.com. It's the best fanfiction site there is. And It would be great promotion for this site before i launch season 2.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:35 am

Yeah. I keep thinking that there HAS to be some other forum where our cycles would be welcomed where each episode gets a plethora of responses. Because like you I find myself less and less interested in my own and even the others here when almost every time I log in I am the only one here.

The dull energy is totally bringing it all down. And it's sad because some of these cycles have such potential to be really amazing and fun to read and talk about.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:40 am

yes i feel the same way. sigh.
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:48 am

so what are we to do? im up to episode 5 right now, and im already feeling like stopping. its very time consuming lol

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuppycake Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:52 am

I think our best bet is to find a popular ANTM forum where they would accept fanfictions like these. Then the members would see the new section/topics and read and maybe catch on? I don't know, but I spent a lot of time drawing my girls and preparing episodes and stuff, and it really makes me feel like I wasted all that time when hardly anyone repliiiiees.

Cuppycake
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:54 am

Honestly? I say we all go out and try to find sites that actually have traffic that also do this kind of thing. Then report back and let each other know and we can all go there together. But we really need to make sure that the others know about them so nobody is left out and we can all join in on the fun. I just KNOW that there are more forums out there dedicated to fictional NTM cycles like these.

I could say that we keep advertising on popular ANTM forums but that hasn't gotten us anywhere and I doubt this place will ever surpass it's maximum record of eight users on at one time. We're lucky if we get even two at a time now.

I think I'd completely redo my first cycle and start this current one over. And then I have eight other cycles I'd like to share. I don't want to feel like I wasted my time and effort.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuppycake Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:55 am

To be honest, the fact that we're actually having a real-time conversation on this board... sort of excites me.

Cuppycake
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:32 am

the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:08 am

well if i started posting on a new forum, id just redo my first cycle and then continue my 2nd one. so you guys would have to pretend u didnt know who wins haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:10 am

oh and that epiguide site confuses me haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:03 am

Hahaha same here. I've been trying to navigate it for about an hour but I still have no idea what I'm doing.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:22 am

O.K., I'll Do It, It is very, very complicated. I'll Be Back
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:35 pm

GREAT EPISODES!!! JASMINE DID GOOD WHICH MAKES ME HAPPY BUT NEEDS TO IMPROVE.

RENEE SHOULD GO HOME!!!

I love your episodes so far. Keep up the good work, and GO JASMINE!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:32 pm

hey missez! there u are! so im putting my cycle on a hiatus i think, to see if we figure out what we're gonna do about the slow traffic on here. it's just not worth posting episodes anymore. i hardly get any covergirl votes, and i have to force people to reply and discuss the episodes haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:48 pm

^ AWW...WELL IF JASMINE WINS, ITS WORTH THE WAIT Smile. haha Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:58 pm

Alright, fine fine, here is the next episode, even though I'm sure only 3 people or so will read it. haha. I just can't NOT post the cycle. I feel weird going on a hiatus. So yeah, I'm just gonna post them and hope for the best.

Covergirl of the Week is...

Devin's Next Top Model, Cycle 2. - Page 2 Eden1
Eden

DEVIN'S NEXT TOP MODEL
Week #: 3
Remaining Girls: 10

Devin's Next Top Model, Cycle 2. - Page 2 Girlsepisode3

The girls are all eating dinner, and Eden leaves her dirty plate sitting on the coffee table when she's done. Renee talks about how Eden is really sloppy and leaves their room all messy and doesn't pick up up after herself. She approaches Eden about it, in a very attacking kind of way. Eden tells her to calm down, and Renee snaps, telling her not to talk to her like that. Deciding to take the higher road, Eden ignores her and walks off, which pisses Renee off even more. Meanwhile, Makayla, Jasmine and Morgan are talking about Morgan's bottom 2 last week. Makayla says that she thinks Tyra was just trying to scare her, because her picture was not the worst at all. Morgan says that she thinks it was pretty bad, but she's happy Tyra sees something in her worth keeping.

Autumn and Taylor are making paper fortune tellers and walking around the house reading people's fortunes. Abby gets excited and joins in. Eva talks about how some of the girls are childish and she doesn't feel like she really fits in with them. Summer remains quiet and distant from the other girls. Autumn tries to get her to interact with the others, but she refuses. Just then, Eden gets the Tyra Mail. It says: “Top Model life is all about a good first impression. Be ready at 8am tomorrow morning.”

CHALLENGE
The girls arrive at a small boutique in Soho. Mr Jay is there and he welcomes the girls. He explains that when you are a model, you are constantly going on auditions and casting calls. There is one kind of audition that is all about making a good first impression. It is called a cattle call, where a bunch of people are all seen at once, and based on if you stand out or not, you get to stay and make it through the entire audition. The girls are then told they are going to be auditioning for a runway show for this boutique that will be held at a local club that night. The girls are then taken to a small room in back, where the owner is. She tells the girls that one of them will get to be a featured model in the show. They all line up, and introduce themselves. She asks them questions, about their experience, about things they like and so on. Summer is the first sent away, as the owner just tells her, “Thank you, that will be all.” When Summer walks out of the room, she looks confused, as if she doesn't know what just happened. After that she has the girls walk for her. Renee is the next to be sent out, followed by Eva, Jasmine, Taylor, Abby and Morgan. Makayla, Autumn and Eden are left. The owner then asks all 3 of them why they feel like they would be good as a runway model for this show. Makayla explains that she can pull off any look, and has a strong unique look that will stand out. Autumn says that she can also make anything work, and has great walk that will make everyone notice her. Eden says that she is very professional, but at the same time knows how to have fun, and she knows she can look the part of any outfit. The owner decides that Eden is the winner. She gets to pick two friends to go to the club event with her as guests. She chooses Autumn and Makayla, since they were also close to being chosen.

That night, they go to the event, and Eden does a great job at the show. Autumn laughs and mingles with the guests there, and Makayla gets a little too drunk, but has a good time dancing with some guy she meets.

When they get back to the house, it is late and the other girls are sleeping. They get Tyra Mail that they assume the other girls have already read. It says: “Are you ready to hit the busiest street in the world? Be ready at 8am.”

PHOTOSHOOT
The girls all arrive in Times Square, where they not only see Mr. Jay, but Tyra as well. The girls are all excited to see her. She explains that for today's shoot, she will be shooting them, because she had a very specific idea of how she wanted these pictures to look. Mr. Jay explains that today they will be taking over the streets as they are each a different stereotypical person you would see in New York City. It's as if New York City has been taken over by models. The catch is that each of them will have a partner. The idea is to work together, and yet stand out as much as you can.

The first pair is Makayla and Abby. Makayla is a high powered business woman, and Abby is her assistant. In the picture, they are getting into a cab, Abby trying to catch up while carrying coffees and all of Makayla's stuff. They have a lot of fun with the shoot, and Tyra tells them how great the both looked. Next is Eden and Summer, who are two shop-a-holics with lots of shopping bags. Both of them don't interact very well, and the pictures all turn out kind of stiff. Mr. Jay says that Summer seems to be bad for Eden, because normally Eden is great. Next is Renee and Taylor, who have the funniest situation. Renee and Taylor are both a sexy hot dog vendors. They are put in hootchie mama outfits, and have lots of fun being silly. Tyra laughs saying that they both look hilarious. Taylor plays the part really well, acting ridiculous, yet still taking a good pictures. Next is Autumn and Morgan. Morgan is an Upper East Side princess, and Autumn is the punk rebel girl. The idea of the picture is that they are both waiting for the bus, and Morgan is clearly disgusted by Autumn. Morgan does great, but Autumn isn't as convincing as Tyra expected her to be. The last group is Jasmine and Eva. Eva is supposed to be a celebrity type figure, and Jasmine is a tourist who is excited to see her and is taking pictures. Eva does well as playing cocky, as Jasmine acts crazy and silly the whole time. Tyra keeps telling her to make sure it's still attractive, but once again Jasmine's face does not come off as pretty as it should. When the shoot is over, Tyra says by to all the girls and that she will see them at elimination.

ELIMINATION
The girls all come in, and they get right down to business. Makayla and Abby are up first. The judges all love their picture, saying that they both look amazing. Abby takes a great action shot, and Makayla just looks smoking, and powerful. Next is Eden and Summer. Ms. Jay says that Eden usually looks fierce, but here she just looks like a dumb girl. Eden says that she was playing a dumb girl, so maybe that's why. Tyra then comments that she forgets about Summer when she thinks of the top 10, and that she never speaks or shows personality. Next is Renee and Taylor, who also get very good feedback. Paulina says that even though Renee looks trashy, it is great and comical. Renee makes it work. Taylor also looks great, and Nigel says that every shoot of her he sees shows so much personality. She is the type of girl photographers would love to work with. Next is Autumn and Morgan. Morgan is told that she did much better this week, while Autumn seems to be falling back. It wasn't nearly as strong for her as the week before. Last is Jasmine and Eva. Eva is told she looks good, but just good. It is kind of boring. Jasmine is told she just looks plain ugly. Paulina tells her that she is a beautiful girl, but her pictures are all just decent.

When the girls get back from the judges' deliberation, Tyra calls out the order: Makayla, Abby, Taylor, Renee, Morgan, Eva, Eden, and Autumn. Jasmine and Summer are in the bottom 2. Tyra then says, "Jasmine, you stand before me because you make one mistake week after week. And that's not keeping your face pretty throughout the shoot. And this week, it made it impossible to pick a good picture. Summer, you stand before me because you don't stand out. You just blend into the background and you never speak up for yourself. Not only that, but your bland personality comes out in your pictures. So who goes home? The girl who doesn't seem to know how to look pretty on camera throughout a shoot? Or the girl who isn't showing us her personality?" She then shows a picture of Jasmine. "Jasmine, I know you can improve." Jasmine takes a deep sigh of relief and grabs her picture. Summer tears up, and hugs her sister, Autumn, goodbye, telling her that she knows she'll do great. She then walks off, just as quietly as she entered.

While packing, she says she knows she didn't make an effort to socialize and now she regrets it. She hopes that this experience will help her with her confidence issues in the future.

NEXT TIME ON TOP MODEL: The girls hit the runway once more for two different designers. And later at the photoshoot, they bring a classic children's story to life.

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:05 pm

w00t
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Oh, and don't forget, VOTE FOR COVERGIRL OF THE WEEK!

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:36 am

AHHHH!! AMAZING EPISODE ONCE AGAIN, BESIDES JASMINE'S BOTTOM 2!!!! Jasmine step it up girl, or your not gonna win!!!

Jasmine = Love!!!

Aww I thought Jasmine was gonna go, cuz Summer and Autumn are sisters. YAY THAT JASMINE STAYED THOUGH!!!

RENEE FOR THE NEXT GIRL OUT!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:02 pm

and see? this is why i went on hiatus. only two responses and 1 covergirl vote! haha if i were a show, i'd be cancelled after this cycle tongue

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:49 pm

Lol. I love reading Very Happy
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next