Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!*

4 posters

Go down

Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* Empty Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!*

Post by Trent Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:46 pm

Hello everyone! Are you ready for the fiercest series yet? Most hosts use Sims or dolls for there series, but this series is going to use actual models, they will be sorta unknown so dont expect to have heard of them. Well, here are the 13 girls that are going to be competing for the title of Trents Next Top Model cycle 1.

Charlbi
Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* 2iv0bqc
Chalbi is a sweet sassy mother of 2 whos out to prove that she has what it takes. She was raised in New York so she knows the modeling industry can be BRUTAL. Does she have what it takes? Age : 20 Height : 5'10

Tiah
Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* 4smizb
Tiah is a fierce redhead who loves to play sports and is new to modeling, but she certainly has a knack for it. Does she have what it takes? Age : 18 Height : 5'11

Teela
Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* Jtpi51
Teela is a recovering alcholic who needs something to steady her life out, she feels modeling is what she needs. Does she have What it takes? Age : 22 Height : 5'10

Kaone
Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* 28we32b
Fresh from Africa comes Kaone. Kaone is new to America but not new to modeling, her features got her pretty noticed. Does she have what it takes? Age : 20 Height : 6'0

Holly
Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* 2gsonkm
This self-proclaimed Gothic god is a smoking hot model who hails from Indiana. Will her unique look help her or hinder her? Does she have what it takes? Age : 19 Height : 5'10

Julie
Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* 206ncis
If Mean girls had a sequel she would be Regina. Shes the pretty snobby blonde that just happens to be SUPER photogenic. Will this Wisconsin beauty have what it takes? Age : 20 Height : 5'10

Kat
Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* 2rc3n9u
Shy timid Kat hails from a small Texas town where no one has any opportunities, shes ready to break out into the world of modeling. Does she have what it takes? Age : 18 Height : 5'9

Melrose
Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* B3wg91
This blonde knows what its like to be in a Modeling competition, after placing 2nd that time, shes ready to take 1st. Hailing from New york does Melrose have what it takes? Age : 24 Height : 5'9.5

Lakshmi
Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* 8irt
Lakshmi was originally born in Africa but moved to the U.S at a young age, with her bad childhood comes her african features. Does she have what it takes? Age : 21 Height : 5'9

Alex
Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* 2d109k9
Stunning blonde that has had a care-free life all of her life, but shes ready to prove that she can do stuff on her own. Does she have what it takes? Age : 23 Height : 5'11

Rima
Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* 2yorbxf
The only Lesbian in the house, she has been out with her family since 16 years old, can the modeling world handle her? Does she have what it takes? Age : 19 Height : 5'10

Courtney
Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* 5oh2fr
This unique party girl from California knows how to model, but does she have the right personality? Does she have what it takes? Age : 18 Height : 5'9

Riley
Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* 14cfhn8
Riley has always been super smart and her parents have always dissaproved modeling. Will her smarts work to her advantage or will her being the shortest hinder her? Does she have what it takes? Age : 21 Height : 5'7

Last edited by Trent on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Trent

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* Empty Re: Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!*

Post by Trent Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:47 pm

First episode to either be posted tonight or tomorrow

Trent

Back to top Go down

Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!* Empty Re: Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1 * 1st episode is UP!*

Post by ethereal.eyes Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:56 pm

i like tiah and teela
i adore rima!

lol i like melrose too Smile lol
i hope she does that
pissed off model look~~
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:49 pm

Rima & Tiah! lol They look great!

Wow, Melrose is in it? Cool, lol That gurantees DRAMA in this series! lol
Cant wait!!!

BTW- Kaone reminds me of Nnenna!!
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:16 pm

Kaone is stunning. Really stunning! Kaone for the win.

P.S. The fiercest series yet? I THINK WERE ALL THE FIERCEST!

Last edited by Missez on Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:18 pm

Missez wrote:Koane is stunning. Really stunning! Kaone for the win.

P.S. The fiercest series yet? I THINK WERE ALL THE FIERCEST!

true true, almost all of these stories have kept me entertained, we are all very talented

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:34 pm

HOW COULDNT I NOTICE MELROSE!!! I LOVED HER, EUGENA WAS THE BEST THOUGH. MELROSE AND KAONE FOR THE TOP 2!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:33 pm

sorry guys, it might be a bit later that the episode comes, im having a bit of a family emergency so it could be either tonight or tomorrow

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:50 am

Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1
Week 1
The Girls Move in

The 13 chosen girls arive in New York City on seperate busses. They all are driven to an unknown destination in New York. Once they arrive they immediately step out and gather round checking out the competition. Here are some of the girls perspectives.

Holly : There is no competition here for me, these girls dont even hold a candle
Rima : OMG, i cant believe im here, as far as the girls go there is some competition but I can handle it
Kat : Well, yea, theres this African chick whos EXTREMELY gorgeous, but I think I can pull through.
Alex : Wow! These girls are gorgeous, I'm going to have to watch my back with these ladies.

So, as the girls stand there in confusion Mr and Mrs. Jay slowly appear behind them.
'Well Hello ladies, welcome to New York City' Mr. Jay calls!
All the girls started screaming there heads off!
' I know you are all tired from the long bus trips but please get on them and they will take you to your new appartment ' Mrs. Jay called. So all the girls jumped back on there busses to be tooken to the appartment.

Once at the appartment the girls finally get to socialize. Rima and Kat realize that they have a lot in common and quickly bond. Meanwhile, the other girls are more pre-occupied in finding a bed. The girls debate a lot when they find out there are 3 rooms of 4 and one couch in the living room. Here was what they decided on.

Room 1
Teela, Alex, Charlbi, Tiah

Room 2
Rima, Kat, Lakshmi, Juli

Room 3
Riley, Melrose, Holly, Courtney

couch : Kaone

As the girls get used to each other and there surroundings Charlbi notices the First Trent Mail. It reads ' Your undeniably gorgeous, but are you sellable as well? Be ready sharp at 7:00 am tomorrow morning.' So, all the girls head to bed wondering what there first challenge will be.

All of the girls except Kaone wake up on time. About 20 minutes before they leave Holly decides to wake Kaone up.
Kaone is just a tiny bit angry at the girls for not waking her up as she had had an uncomfortable night on the couch. She thinks of how shes going to get payback.

They girls arive at there first challenge in Times Square.
Mr. Jay : Hello girls, your first challenge is to pick out a garnment from the table behind you and wear it and sell it to me. Whoever does the best will get 20 extra frames on there photoshoot. So, lets begin

So, as the girls run to the table and get there garments and begin to sell it to him.

Charlbi goes first and forgets the dress shes wearing is Purple and accidentally says its orange. Shes very awkward in her presentation. Kat and Courtney go next and are both VERY forgettable. Tiah is next and does a really good job with selling it and remembering who the designer is. Alex, Melrose, and Teela follow and do a somewhat ok job. Holly is the next model and does HORRIBLE on everything, she doesnt know the designer and she totally stumbles are remember everything. Lakshmi comes out very confidently, she does a great job with everything, she was elegant, confident and knew everything she needed to know. Kaone, Julie, and Rima walk out and do there selling. Kaone did a wonderful job but stumbled every now and then. Julie and Rima did 'ok' there was nothing really special. Riley goes last and ends the challenge on a bad note. She forgot the designer and tripped on her way to Jay.

Mr. Jay : Welcome back Ladies, I have to say that i am EXTREMELY dissapointed in most of you. But some of you did wow me with your performance. The ones who really shone were Tiah, Lakshmi, and Kaone. But todays challenge winner is................... Lakshmi. You get 20 extra frames on your next photoshoot.

The girls go back to there apartment and sit glumly waiting for there next mail. Melrose and Courtney get tired of Lakshmi being so happy and excited about the win today. They both agree they were better than her in the challenge. Later the next morning Riley finds a Trent Mail in the Dining Room. It reads as follows ' youve proven your sellable but are you comfortable showing us everything you have? Be ready at 10:00 am tomorrow.' Kat suspects a nude shoot while Kaone thinks it could be a life story photoshoot.

The girls get ready in the morning and head off to there first shoot.
Mr. Jay : Ok girls, for your first shoot you will be posing nude on this bed. Lakshmi, since you won the challenge you get 20 extra frames. Ok girls, lets get started.

None of the girls had a problem with posing nude except for Courtney.
Courtney : I just dont know if I can do it. It goes against everything i believe in.

But despite Courtney the shoot started with Lakshmi. She did ok and delivered a few great poses, but the 20 extra frames really saved her. Melrose and Tiah were the next two. Both did pretty bad, not horrible but deffinately not good. Rima was next, absolutely blew the judges away with her elegance and comfortableness infront of the camera. She delivered breathtaking shots one after another. Kat was the next girl to pose nude. She was really good infront of the camera and followed direction well. Courtney was the next model. She was really hard to shoot and deffinately not comfortable at all with the shoot. Teela layed on the bed with sass and confidence like no other girl. She rocked it and had some truly stunning shots in her film. Holly and Alex both went right after another. Holly stumbled a lot and had a lot of trouble conveying emotion in the shoot. Alex did really well, she conveyed emotion and wasnt shy with her body. Kaone and Riley both strode out at the same time. Kaone went first and did really bad, there were some moments when you thought it would be good but it just turned out bad. Julie, Charlbi, and Riley were the next girls in line. Julie did pretty bad being very forgettable, while Charlbi did ok, and Riley did pretty good, she was very fiery and seemed to know what she was doing.

Back at the house the girls talked about there photoshoot.
Rima : I think I did really good, I felt comfortable during the shoot.
Holly : I know I did bad, I think I may be going home.

Deliberations
Trent : Hello ladies! Welcome to the judging room, Lets go over the prizes, a COVETED contract with Storm models, a 6-page spread in Vogue, and a $100,00 contract with Covergirl Cosmetics. So, lets go over your best takes.

Melrose : Its ok, its lacking a lot of prescene though
Holly : Geez girl, this is one bad photo, its a total train wreck
Kat : hmm, very stunning actually, deffinately one of the best
Alex : Not bad for the first photoshoot, this is one of the better shots
Julie : You could've done way better than this, its not the worst but its not good
Tiah : I expected so much more of you, if you continue I want to see better
Rima : WOW! This is what I'm talking about, this is what is going to get you far, AMAZING
Lakshmi : Not bad for a first try, but those extra frames really saved your butt
Courtney : This is HORRIBLE, no eye connection and you look really scared
Teela : Nice, very nice indeed, pretty good picture, I like it a lot, great body in this
Charlbi : Average, not bad, not good. Its ok, I want better though
Riley : A great shot to be truthful, you got the goods, keep bringin them to the table
Kaone : Very umcomfortable, nice eyes, but the body is a mess, I expect a LOT more of you

The judges deliberate and call the girls back in. Here is the call-out

1. Rima
2. Teela
3. Kat
4. Riley
5. Alex
6. Lakshmi
7. Charlbi
8. Melrose
9. Julie
10. Tiah
11. Kaone

Bottom 2

Holly : We see a stunning girl but a very bad picture, and you did bad on the challenge. But can you pick yourself up from this huge fall you've made?

Courtney : You didnt want to do the shoot, that was obvious. And Mr. Jay almost forgot you at the challenge. Can you pick yourself up from this rocky start?

Only one girl will continue in the running to be Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1. And that girl is............................ Holly.

Sorry Courtney, your not the winner of Trent's Next Top Model cycle 1. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Courtney : OHMYGOD, I didnt want to be the first girl gone, oh yea, theres nothing I can do about it. *cries*

Next time on Trent's Next top model : The girls go up close for the photoshoot and tension mounts when one girl gives another false information.

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down