Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12*

+5
Cuppycake
SaNtErIa
the_tv_maniac
CookieDreams
DevinWideman
9 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Empty Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12*

Post by DevinWideman Mon May 26, 2008 11:52 pm

Before posting the first episode, I'm going to introduce you to the 13 contestants. I was able to get images of what all the girls would look like, thanks to a few people online that are EXTREMELY talented at the Sims. Tomorrow the episodes will begin. So here are the girls. Please feel free to comment on here! It look a really long time to put this together, so I'd love to hear your opinions.....

Allison:
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Allison
Growing up in Baltimore, Maryland, she just recently moved to New York, where she is in school for fashion design. Her passion for designing clothing has led her to want to be a model. Allison hopes that her understanding of design will help her rise above the competition. But will the judges be suspicious and see a girl trying to get into modeling for all the wrong reasons?

Autumn
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Autumn
Autumn has been out as a lesbian to her family and friends since she was 14. She wants to be a role model for other girls who have and have not come out yet. With her fun, loving and sometimes crazy attitude, she knows she'll leave an impression on the judges. But will it be a good impression?

Camilla
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Camilla
This beauty from Queens is a spit fire. She is very outspoken and not afraid of speaking her mind. After going through a rather dark childhood, Camilla is sometimes afraid to let people get to know her. Will this hurt her chances in the competition?

Carli
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Carli
The youngest in the competition, Carli is a sweet, quiet girl from Kansas City, Missouri. She claims her sister, Becky, was the one who convinced her to audition, but she wouldn't do it unless they both went together. After she made it, and her sister didn't, she knows she is going to make her sister proud by doing well in this competition. But will that be enough motivation to keep her going?

Carmen
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Carmen
This hottie from Los Angeles auditioned for the show and originally didn't make it, until another girl backed out at the last minute. She is thrilled to have made it into the competition, and she knows she has a lot to prove. Having had been a hair model prior to the show, she has some modeling experience. But will it be enough to set her apart from the other girls?

Gianna
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Gianna
This beauty from Russia has lived in America for 8 years now, and before that also lived in France and Italy. She has always had aspirations to be a model and is excited to make her dreams come true. But will her strong Russian accent affect her game in the competition?

Heather
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Heather
Born and raised in New York City, this party girl knows how to have a good time. Being the daughter of a single mom, she says that her mother encouraged her to audition for the show after showing interest in modeling. Will her interest be strong enough to bring her to the top?

Katy
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Katy
Growing up in San Diego, Katy has always wanted to be a model, but was too busy playing sports throughout high school to persue anything. She does has a very sexy look, and can sometimes come across very “men's magazine”. Hopefully, she can learn how to turn all of that sexiness into an edgy high fashion look.

Madison
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Madison
This Columbia University student has always had the secret desire to be a model. Going to school for her English degree, she hasn't had enough time to pursue this interest. She thinks that Top Model will be a great opportunity for her to get the experience she desires. She is rather quiet and can sometimes come off as cold though. Will she be able to change that in order to excel in the competition?

Nikki
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Nikki
Growing up the first two years of her childhood in Sudan, and the rest of her life in New Jersey, Nikki is adopted and does not have any memories of her birth parents. She is a stunning beauty who hopes she can be a good role model, and of course, a top model. Will her excitement help keep her motivated throughout the competition?

Rachel
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Rachel
This mother from Chicago came to Top Model to prove that a mother can be a top model. She believes that her strong features are great for high fashion and commercial print modeling. Being 23 though, Rachel can come off a little older, given that she is rather mature. Will this hurt her chances at making it to the top?

Reagan
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Reagan
This preppy blond from Florida knows she has Top Model potential. With her bubbly attitude and sparkling blue eyes, she may come off very commercial, but knows that she can pull off editorial as well. Will her over-the-top friendly personality annoy the other girls and the judges, or win them over?

Sherell
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Sherell
Growing up in a small town south of St. Louis, Sherell never had any connections or knowledge of the fashion industry. After being convinced to audition by her family, Sherell is hoping to make her family proud by proving she has what it takes to be a top model.

Last edited by DevinWideman on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 12 times in total

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Empty Re: Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12*

Post by CookieDreams Mon May 26, 2008 11:59 pm

They are all gorgeous. It makes me wish I had The Sims so I could make mine like this.

I am rooting for Katy since she is from San Diego like me! Madison and Camilla are great a well.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Empty Re: Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12*

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 12:35 am

Love, Love, Love Nikki & Her Story
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Tue May 27, 2008 2:22 am

aw already mine's the least popular. booooo haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 2:25 am

Awwwww. I'm Your Biggest Fan. I Love Allison BTW
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Tue May 27, 2008 2:47 am

OMG!! I'm rooting for Heather and Allison for the win! I just cant wait to see how they'll do in the competition! Hope they go far!!
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuppycake Tue May 27, 2008 7:16 am

Really nice pics! :D

Anyway, my favorites are Nikki, Reagan, and Camilla. Can't wait for this season.

Cuppycake
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by bliggledorf Tue May 27, 2008 9:24 am

You are so talented! I'm rooting for Camilla.

bliggledorf
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Tue May 27, 2008 12:11 pm

*NOTE: When you are done, private message me your pick for Covergirl of the Week. I'll remind you at the end. And yes, this is a loooooong read, but it'll get shorter as less girls are there. I just wanted you to really get a feel for everyone....

Devin's Next Top Model
Week #: 1
Remaining # of Models: 13

The girls all enter their New York loft and are shocked by how amazing their living space is. Some girls make themselves at home by immediately picking their beds and roommates. Other girls spend their first minutes in the house wandering around and getting to know the space.

“I'm not here to sleep, I'm here to win,” Camilla says as she watches Heather, Reagan and Sherell head straight to the bedrooms. “Those bitches can sleep wherever they want, and I'll just take their beds when they leave,” she laughs, joking with Nikki. During casting Camilla and Nikki realized that they actually used to go to middle school together and are bonding rather quickly.

Autumn and Katy decide to make dinner for the girls that night. They all gather around the kitchen and have a dinner party. Katy says that growing up without a mother, she always has natural maternal instincts and likes to take care of others. Reagan laughs, “How can you know what maternal instincts are if you've never had a mother?” The other girls all eat their food in silence, ignoring what she said. Katy rolls her eyes, and Autumn chimes in, changing the subject.

After dinner is over, Gianna goes into the kitchen and helps Katy and Autumn clean up. Allison, Carmen and Carli all work on their runway so that they can impress Ms. Jay whenever they see him next. Allison admits that during casting, her walk was terrible and she's been working on it to get better.

Suddenly Madison calls out “TYRA MAIL!” and they all come running up. Madison reads it and it says “You've proved you have what it takes to be here, but now can you walk the walk?” All the girls scream in excitement, knowing they are going to be doing runway. Camilla says “Watch out girls, I'm the fiercest girl on the runway!” and Heather jokes, “Yeah, if fiercest means the worst!” The other girls all laugh and Camilla is not too pleased.

The next morning, they all head over to a salon, where Mr. And Ms. Jay are waiting for them. “Welcome ladies,” Mr. Jay says. “We've all got a bit of a surprise for you. Normally, we wait until a few girls are eliminated but today, you are all getting make overs!” The girls all scream in excitement, which only gets louder when Tyra walks in. “There's a catch girls,” Tyra says. “You don't get to see your make over right away. First, as soon as you are all done, you have to debut your new look in a runway show, right outside of this salon.”

The girls immediately get going, as they get their hair cut, colored and extended. The pictures posted at the top of the page is how they look after makeovers, so I won't get into the details. As soon as they are all done, they are put into outfits for the runway show. First up is Reagan. She hits the runway with her new, long blond hair. Her walk is a bit too messy, with too much hip action going on. Ms. J later says “You're not dancing, you're walking.” Katy then walks, and is good, but a little too stiff. She just needs to loosen up. Rachel goes and is boring. She leaves no strong impressions. Her walk is ok, but not great. Next is Madison, who does a very good job. Her walk is flowing and her pose is great. Next is Autumn who is a wreck. She looks like she is walking to her death. After her is Nikki who doesn't do much better. Ms. J says it looks like she's constipated. Then Sherell goes up, and does a pretty good job. Next up is Camilla, who has just a little too much attitude in the walk. Then Carmen goes and does good as well. Carli goes and is very forgettable. Gianna is next, and she definitely does an amazing job. Everyone is impressed at how she already looks like a professional runway model. Heather and Allison are the last two, and they both are very forgettable.

After the show is over, they all get to look at their makeovers. Some of them hate their new look, but most of them love it. Rachel gets pissed, saying that her short hair makes her look more like a mom. Reagan loves her longer blond hair, and she makes sure everyone knows it. After they admire their hair, Tyra announces that the winner of the first challenge is Gianna. Gianna choses 2 friends to join her: Katy and Autumn. Their prize is that they get to keep their outfits from the runway show, and Gianna gets to pick two other outfits off of any of the other girls.

They all get back to the house and make frozen pizzas. Reagan and Heather leave their mess behind for the other girls to clean up. Before they go to bed, Katy finds the next Tyra Mail, which reads “Being a top model means being being an icon. Be ready at 7am.” The girls are very excited. They are up bright and early for their shoot. The limo takes them to an old looking New York City hotel. They get inside and see Mr. Jay. He tells them that today's photo shoot is a 1940's Hollywood glam inspired look. The girls will each be Hollywood starlets of the 40s and will be in different areas of this VIP hotel.

Nikki is up first. She has her shot outside of the hotel, as the bellman is carrying her luggage in. Mr. Jay says that she does a great job, but needs more confidence throughout. Katy is up after that, and she is on a velvet couch in the lobby, with men surrounding her. She does a great job flirting with the men and brings a lot of personality on set. Sherell is next, and she is in the lounge, sitting up on stage, as if she is singing. Mr. Jay says her shoot was dead and lifeless. She needs to try harder next time. After that is Allison, who is at the top of a staircase. She looks gorgeous but doesn't really try that many different poses. Carmen is next, and she is out by the pool. Mr. Jay comments how she photographs kind of old, and she needs to be very careful with her expressions. Rachel is also out by the pool. Her shoot is forgettable and bland. Camilla is next, and her shoot is in a huge bathtub, with a house keeping boy scrubbing her back. Mr. Jay says she does a great job expressing emotions through her eyes and to keep up the good work. Next is Madison who is also in the hotel room. She is lounging on the bed in lingerie. She does a great job, but needs to watch the overly sexual posing. Carli is next, and her picture is out in the hallway, as she passes an attractive man next door and tries to seduce him. Her shoot is uninspiring and she doesn't seem comfortable with the other man. Gianna is next, and she is on top of a piano in the lounge. Mr. Jay says she felt very comfortable and looked amazing. Next is Autumn, who is in a top hat and feather boa, while in a dressing room. She does an amazing job and uses her awkwardness to her advantage. Heather is then up, and she is in the dining hall, with fans pestering her for autographs. She is too snooty and doesn't come off very attractive. Last is Reagan, who is on the staircase, with men surrounding her, very Marilyn Monroe inspired. She does a great job and really surprises everyone.

After the shoot is over, all all go home to get some rest. Carli is worried because she knows she didn't do well on both the challenge and the photo shoot. Camilla hangs out with Nikki and Carmen at the pool and Carmen says that she's afraid of what Mr. Jay said about her looking too old. Katy and Gianna try and teach Autumn how to improve her runway walk and do a pretty good job.

The next day, they all go to the first elimination. First up is Reagan. The judges comment on how much energy she has, and she says she's just happy to be there. They look at her picture, which is really pretty. Tyra says she is a pretty good, but still not sure if she's a model. Next is Allison. Her photo is also very pretty, but she needs to not be afraid to try more things. Her poses were all too safe. Next is Autumn. Ms. J says her runway walk needs some work. They look at her picture, which is perfection. They all love it and say how strong it is. Next is Sherell. Her picture is not so hot. She needs to work on “finding the light”. She is lost in this picture. Next is Nikki. Tyra loves it, and Nigel says it's just ok. He doesn't think she looks like a model in this picture. Next is Rachel. The judges all comment about how forgettable she was on the runway, and that her photo shoot is just so bland. Carli is next and they say the same thing. Being the youngest in the competition, she needs to set herself apart from the rest. Heather is next. Paulina says her face looks too old, and Tyra says that Heather doesn't look old, but kept making ugly faces. She tells her to work on that. Camilla is up, and everyone loves her photo. It is very sexy. Madison is up after that, and Nigel absolutely loves it, calling her the prettiest in the competition. Katy is up after that, and gets very positive feedback as well. Tyra says it is her favorite picture so far. Carmen is next, and all of the judges agree that she looks much older than the other girls. Tyra shows her how she can soften her face during photo shoots. Next is Gianna and the judges all agree she looks foxy.

After the judges deliberate, they call the girls back. The order is: Katy, Autumn, Giana, Madison, Camilla, Reagan, Nikki, Allison, Sherell, Carmen, Heather, The bottom two are Rachel and Carli. Tyra says that they both stand before the judges, the oldest in the competition and the youngest. They are both fading in the background, and haven't proved they have any redeeming qualities besides pretty looks. But one girl they have just a little more confidence in. This girl is Carli. Rachel is sent home. She is rather pissed off, saying that she felt they didn't give her a fair chance, and she never got to prove anything.

Next time on Top Model, Camilla and Reagan butt heads, after Camilla tells Reagan how annoying she is being. Tempers flair in the house and the girls begin to take sides. And later, the girls go a bit insane at a very intense photo shoot.

NOTE: PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR COVERGIRL OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GuruBishisama Tue May 27, 2008 1:36 pm

Nice Episode, Devin. I like the looks of your Sims/girls. I also really liked the challenge.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Tue May 27, 2008 1:41 pm

i've gotten a few votes already for covergirl of the week. thanks guys! also, make sure to leave ur thoughts and such in this thread. id love feedback Smile

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuppycake Tue May 27, 2008 1:44 pm

Nice episode. So far, your show seems very realistic. I could see it happening!

I'm glad Carli stayed, she was one of my favorites.

Cuppycake
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Yay for Carli's stay, I hope she steps it up next episode. Same for Sherell, Heather and Nikki.

Great NTM Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 2:23 pm

I am so glad Katy did well. I really hope she does far.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 2:27 pm

I'm on the fence with Katy. But Camilla is stunning. Heather is my fav. though, along with Sherell, Nikki & Carli & Camilla.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Tue May 27, 2008 4:55 pm

hmmm i'm not sure how the covergirl voting will work because so far i've gotten 5 votes, all for different girls. haha

edit- ok one girl just got her 3rd vote, so we have a winner!

Last edited by DevinWideman on Tue May 27, 2008 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Tue May 27, 2008 7:32 pm

NEW EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Covergirl of the Week
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Autumn
Autumn

Devin's Next Top Model
Week #: 2
Remaining # of Models: 12

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* Episode2

PREVIOUSLY ON NEXT TOP MODEL: The girls settled down in their New York pad, and Autumn and Katy threw a dinner party. Things got awkward when Reagan made fun of Katy after Katy mentioned that she grew up without a mother. The next day, the girls got make overs and walked the runway, some succeeding more than others. At the photo shoot, they had to be 1940s Hollywood starlets. Some girls impressed the judges, but some fell flat. After boring the judges with her lack of personality, Rachel was sent home. Who will be eliminated tonight?

The girls get home from their elimination to find their next Tyra mail. It reads “You want to be a Covergirl? Then it's time to get down to basics.” The girls assume they must be doing some kind of make up challenge. Most of the girls get ready for bed, but Reagan and Heather decide to have a dance party. They turn up the music loudly and dance around in their room. Annoyed by their loud behavior, Autumn, Katy and Camilla storms in and yell at them. When they just laugh and continue doing their thing, Camilla unplugs Reagan's Ipod and takes it away. Furious, Reagan yells at Camilla telling her how disrespectful it is to touch her stuff. Camilla fights back by saying her being loud while other girls are trying to go to sleep is worse. The fight finally ends and the girls all go to bed.

CHALLENGE
The next morning, the girls all go to a photography studio, where they see Top Model winner, Whitney, posing for a photo shoot. Whitney comes over with a make up artist and they talk to the girls about being able to apply make up naturally. “The trick to good natural make up is to not be able to tell you're wearing it.” The girls then have 10 minutes to do their own make up with all of the given Covergirl supplies. The idea is to make their make up as natural and clean as possible. When the time is up, they are surprised with a mini photoshoot. Whitney and the make up artist then look over the pictures, and determine the winner: Madison. Madison gets to shoot an ad for Covergirl that will be shown exclusively on an electronic billboard in Times Square for a day.

Later, when they get home, Allison shows her fashion designs to Carmen and Gianna. Gianna says that Allison needs to make her a dress, and Allison says she will. She talks about how exciting it is to be in this competition, because it is great networking for her. Heather and Reagan have gotten very cliquey and won't talk to Autumn, Katy and Camilla. Madison laughs, being stuck in the middle of it, saying that they're all being stupid. Sherell makes the girls dinner, but it turns out awful. She confesses that her cooking skills suck, so they all order a pizza. Before they go to bed, they get Tyra Mail that says “We all go a little mad sometimes...”

PHOTOSHOOT:
They arrive at the studio, where Mr. Jay is waiting for them. He greets them and explains the theme of today's photo shoot. Basically, they are all going to all be featured in an ad campaign for the new clothing line, Girls, Interrupted. The idea of the shoot is to put all the girls together in an old-style mental institution, where they will be modeling the crazy fashions, and looking a bit scary. The clothing line is funky and dark, so the hair and make up will be too. The girls will be shot in groups of 6, and the best will be photoshopped in together for the ad.

Camilla, Madison, Heather, Allison, Katy & Nikki are up first. The girls all sit on a long bench in a dark dingy hallway, with nurses in the background. Camilla, Madison, Katy and Heather do a great job, while Nikki and Allison fall short of expectations. They both look out of place. The next group is Reagan, Autumn, Sherell, Carmen, Gianna and Carli. Carli shows improvement, doing well, while Sherell and Carmen don't do so hot. Reagan looks incredible and Autumn and Giana both do great as well.

ELIMINATION
The girls get to elimination and Tyra shows the first group's picture. Paulina is amazed by it, and Nigel says it looks like an ad you would see in Vogue. Tyra then calls Camilla up. The judges all love her photo, saying it is amazing how she makes crazy look hot. Next is Madison, who Ms. J says is looking fierce. Her body is almost contorted, and it's brilliant. Katy and Heather are also both complimented. Nikki, though, is told she looks bored. Nigel says it looks like she doesn't want to be there in the photo. Nikki says that she did want to be there, and that she'll do better next time. Ms. J laughs and says next time may be too late. Allison is up next and Tyra asks her what's wrong. Allison looks confused and Tyra explains that she is too quiet. She needs to have more personality. Allison says she just feels that the judging panel is the time and place to let the judges do the talking. They all like her picture, but say she is just a pretty girl.

The next group comes up and their picture is also pretty good. Reagan is first, and Tyra says that going through her film, it was like looking at a professional model. Her photos were amazing. Camilla rolls her eyes and the other girls standing by Camilla chuckle. Autumn is next and Ms J says “Girl, you look crazy!” This is meant as a good thing apparently. Sherell is then up, and the judges aren't pleased. They say she is too amateur in this picture. Tyra also comments on her outfit she is wearing today to panel, saying she needs to step it up. Carmen comes up and Paulina says she looks way too old, and it's not high fashion. The other judges agree. Giana receives praise, being told that her picture is pretty good. Carli is last and the judges are so impressed by her picture. Tyra says “Now if only the girl in this picture was the girl who came to judging!” Basically, Carli needs to show more of her personality in front of the judges.

The judges deliberate, and have the girls come back. Tyra announces that the first 6 girls she calls will be featured in the Girls, Interrupted ads. These girls are: Reagan, Madison, Camilla, Autumn, Giana, and Carli. Katy looks disappointed that her name was not called. The other girls don't look very surprised. The order after that is: Katy, Heather, Sherell and Nikki. The bottom two is Allison and Carmen. Tyra tells Carmen that in the fashion industry, looking young is essential and the judges feel she looks older than the rest of the girls. Allison is told that she is a beautiful girl but maybe not a model. So who stays? Allison is chosen above Carmen.

Carmen then leaves, packing her bags. She says how crappy it is to be eliminated for being mature, and not acting like a fool like some of the girls, aka Reagan. She is very disappointed.

NEXT TIME ON TOP MODEL: Camilla comes forward and confesses a dark secret about her past that leaves the girls in tears. And later, at a glamorous photo shoot, the girls learn that their face really is their most important asset.

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Tue May 27, 2008 7:47 pm

oh and remember to private message me your vote for COVERGIRL OF THE WEEK!!!!!!! Smile

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 7:47 pm

^ SHERRELL AND NIKKI AND HEATHER NEED TO STEP IT UPPPP!!!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE WITH CAMILLA SECRET!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GuruBishisama Tue May 27, 2008 8:01 pm

Oh man, I didn't realize how much I liked Allison until I thought she was going to be eliminated. When she first came in during this episode, I smelled trouble. Glad she's safe. Glad Autumn did well again. And even though she's a crazy bitch, I think Reagan is fly as hell.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuppycake Tue May 27, 2008 9:12 pm

Reagan's still my fave, glad to see she's doing well.

Love this series so far! Keep it up!

Cuppycake
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Tue May 27, 2008 9:32 pm

Make sure to vote for Covergirl of the Week again. If you voted for the first episode, it's time to vote again! hehe

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Tue May 27, 2008 10:13 pm

camilla is stunning Surprised Razz
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 10:17 pm

I'm pleased with the eliminations so far. I just worry for Sherelle, Katy, Camilla, and Madison!

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Tue May 27, 2008 10:41 pm

CookieDreams wrote:I'm pleased with the eliminations so far. I just worry for Sherelle, Katy, Camilla, and Madison!
why do you worry? with the exception of sherell, they're all doing pretty well! no worries haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next