Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7****

+4
SaNtErIa
CookieDreams
bliggledorf
the_tv_maniac
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Empty The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7****

Post by the_tv_maniac Mon May 26, 2008 7:38 pm

I'll Begin Posting The Episodes of Cycle 1 of My Show Fairly Soon and Just Wanted to announce the names, ages & hometowns of the girls of cycle one.

ELIMINATED CONTESTANTS:

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Janine
Janine, 21 - ELIMINATED WEEK ONE

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Louise
Louise, 23 - ELIMINATED WEEK TWO

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Sarah
Sarah, 24 - ELIMINATED WEEK THREE

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Lucy
Lucy, 18 - ELIMINATED WEEK FOUR

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Zoe
Zoe, 18 - ELIMINATED WEEK FIVE

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Steph
Steph, 18 - ELIMINATED WEEK SIX

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Vanessa
Vanessa, 22 - ELIMINATED WEEK SEVEN

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Lisa
Lisa, 26 - ELIMINATED WEEK EIGHT

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Kommore
Kommore, 18 - ELIMINATED WEEK NINE

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Whitney
Whitney, 19 - ELIMINATED WEEK NINE

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Lyndzey
Lyndzey, 18 - SECOND RUNNER-UP

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Kaye
Kaye, 22 - RUNNER-UP

WINNER!
Congratulations Angela Morgan on becoming TVM's Next Top Model.
The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Angela

CYCLE 1 STATISTICS:

Total Number of Contestants: 13
Oldest Contestant: Lisa, 26 Years Old
Youngest Contestant: Zoe, Steph, Lyndzey, Lucy & Kommore, All 18 Years Old
Contestants With The Most Consecutive Challenge Wins: Kommore, 2 Wins
Contestants With The Most Collective Challenge Wins: Kommore, Angela & Whitney, 3 Wins
Top 3 Call Out Mean Angela (4.5); Kaye (3.7); Lyndzey (5.4)
Contestants With The Most Consecutive First Callouts: Angela, 2 Times
Contestants With The Most Collective First Callouts: Kommore, 3 Times
Contestants With The Most Consecutive Bottom Two Appearances: Lyndzey, 4 Times
Contestants With The Most Collective Bottom Two Appearances: Lyndzey & Lisa, 3 Times

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** TopModelCallout

Last edited by the_tv_maniac on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:55 am; edited 24 times in total
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Empty Re: The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7****

Post by bliggledorf Mon May 26, 2008 8:02 pm

Could you explain what "Glamazon" is?

bliggledorf
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** Empty Re: The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7****

Post by the_tv_maniac Mon May 26, 2008 8:21 pm

The Gisele Bunchan/Hiedi Klum Type Models
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Mon May 26, 2008 10:43 pm

I like the sound of Kate a lot for some reason!

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 12:34 am

Writing Episode 1, As We Speak
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 1:14 am

Updated
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Tue May 27, 2008 2:52 am

Komorre and Janine are my faves right now! Dont really know why!!
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 2:57 am

SERIES PREMIERE!

"The Girl Who Drank An Awful Lot"
Week #: 1
Remaining # of Models: 13

45 Girls From around the Country arrive in New York City, New York. They Are Greeted By Jay Manuel & Runway Diva, Miss Jay Alexander. They are immediately told that they will be doing an impromptu photo polaroid where they are immediately impressed with Lyndzey & Mia, an very unimpressed by Kommore & Wendy. Following the shoot the girls go to the hotel ballroom where they dance and have a good time especially Lyndzey, who gets drunk and passes out, meanwhile Lisa ruffles a few feathers when she makes offensive comments about jews & black people and offends Janine, who is a jew, which leads to a big argument which almost escalates to physical violence.

The 45 Girls All Meet with the panel individually where some successfully impress the judges including, Whitney, The Cancer Survivor, Angela, The Painter, Kaye, The Former Psoriasis Victim.

Later The Two Jays Meet with Tyra to discuss the 45 photos, but besides a couple of the girls The Jays and Tyra are rather unimpressed by the photos and ultimately decide to cut an astounding 25 girls only leaving 20 Remaining Girls. The Cut is very emotional and intense as 24-Year Old, Spontaniouse Jones vowed to Tyra that she would return and quote "Will return with a damn vengeance", in which Tyra responds she hopes she holds her word. Many Girls Cry, But the remaining 20 girls have little time to celebrate as they go to an exclusive party for Marc Ecko, where Nigel Barker, posing as a paparazzi would take the girls pictures. Mia angers Nigel by taking her time to pose and being a bit of a bitchy diva, while Kommore, Louise, Kaye, Janine & Whitney all shine in front of Nigel. after the party the girls return to the hotel to wait on the roof of the hotel, while Tyra & The Two Jays discuss the girls. They are very impressed by the vast improvement the girls made at the Marc Ecko shot and find it tough having to cut 7 girls, but ultimately made the choice.

Tyra Stands In front of the girls and announces that it was a hard decision and she wished all the girls luck. The First Name Called was Louise, followed by Vanessa, Lisa, Whitney, Angela, Kommore, Kaye, Lyndzey, Sarah, Lucy & Zoe

Tyra then announces that there are 2 final names called and the final 9 girls are standing there mostly in tears and Tyra calls Steph who is happily releived and she lets out a big, loud scream, and then once again announces she has one final name before announcing Janine as the final girl, who quickly runs to Tyra and Jumps into her arms and gives her a big hug and promises to impress her as much as she can. Tyra consoles the 7 eliminated girls and tells them that if they really want it to return next cycle and keep on striving for thier dream then joins the 13 finalists to celebrate where Lyndzey cracks open a bottle of wine and they all drink a glass and toast to thier forthcoming journey to becoming AMERICA's NEXT TOP MODEL

The Next Day, The Girls Are Thrust into the modeling world wuickly with an impromtu runway teach with Miss Jay in which they would dress in a garbage bag and walk the runway, while working thier garment. Jay is impressed by Kommore, Sarah, Whitney & Lisa's Walks, while he is left reviled by Zoe & Angela's walks. He then announces to the girls that thier teach was actually a challenge and that the girl would win a $10,000 Shopping Spree in Beverly Hills along with two friends, who would each get $5,000. He then announces Whitney's walk was the best and gives her the prize. She accepts the prize gleefully and rubs it in all the girls face, which rubs Lisa the wrong way. She then selects Vanessa & Lucy to tag along with her. Jay then hands Whitney the keys to thier mansion and tells them to head home. In The Limo ride to thier mansion, Lisa antagonizes Whitney for her overly competitive spirit by mocking her. This leads to a big argument between the two, and mean words are exchanged.

The Girls arrive to thier mansion and quickly choose rooms and Lyndzey spots the Tyra MAIL!:

Big, BALD & Beautiful. Be ready tommorow at 7 A.M.

The Next Morning the 13 finalists arrive at SmashBox studios and learn that they will be doing beauty shots where they will be bald with swarovski crystal designs. All of the girls are shocked, but no one is a shocked as Whitney, who is a breast cancer survivor and has reservations about doing the shoot, but shockingly Sutan talks to her & tells her it would be sort of "therapeutic", which convinces her to do it.

First Up Is Kommore, Who's Asian Like Features Photographs amazingly well and Impresses Jay. Other Girls also impress Jay, including Kaye, Lucy & Louise, while Other girls struggle like Sarah, Lyndzey & Janine, while others do just plain bad like Steph, but the real star of the day is Whitney who shines in her shoot and ultimately brings tears out of Jay, the photographer, Sutan's & many of her fellow contestant's eyes.

Th Girls arrive back home where they get Tyra MAIL!:

Tommorow you will meet with the judges for the first time and only 12 of you will continue on to become America's Next Top Model

Kommore States She Feels Safe, While Steph reveals she's not ready to go home and really does want to win.

AT JUDGING:

At Judging the girls are introduced to the judges, Noted Fashion Photographer, Nigeal Barker, Runway Coach, J. alexander and Legendary Supermodel, Paulina Porizkova. The Girls are then individually evaluated.

Kommore, Kaye, Lucy, Zoe, Lisa & Louise are all lauded for thier stellar photos, while Steph, Janine & Lyndzey's shots are said to be some of the worst of the bunch. All the judges are impressed with Whitney's shot also. Paula & Tyra note the elegance & sophistication of her shot, while Nigel loves her eyes. Whitney tears up and explains her tearing up to the judges and is consoled by them. With Tyra adding "She thinks that her past issues with being bald makes her picture even more impressive".

The Girls are dismissed and the judges deliberate. The Girls then return and calls Kommore's name first, followed by Zoe, Lisa, Whitney (who tears up & thanks Tyra), Kaye, Lucy, Vanessa, Louise, Angela, Sarah & Lyndzey. The Bottom 2 are revealed to be Janine & Steph, Both for thier unimpressive photographs. Steph was saved over Janine as her photo was deemed just strong enough to remain in the competition. Janine hugs tyra and while packing her bags gladly says she will go back home & become a medical assistant and says modeling is definitely not for her.

MAKE SURE TO PM YOUR VOTE FOR COVERGIRL OF THE WEEK FOR NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE!

Last edited by the_tv_maniac on Thu May 29, 2008 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Tue May 27, 2008 1:40 pm

I really like Kommore Smile Angela too... maybe just because I like redheads haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 2:35 pm

I am shocked that Janine went home first. I thought her hugging Tyra after being chosen to be in the house would be a guaranteed spot for at least a few episodes!

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 2:38 pm

I love Lyndzey, I hope she does better next episode. She is so fierce. Angela is my 2nd fav. I hope there the top 2!!

I'm Team Lyndela
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 2:47 pm

Thanks for your comments, I'll post the next episode later tonight. It's pretty good to me.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Tue May 27, 2008 10:11 pm

team louise Smile
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 10:18 pm

Thanks, I Personally Already Know Who Goes Home Next. and also who wins as a used www.random.org to decide how the season callout would go and I have to say I HATE the winner, but I wanted to be fair and that website was the fairest way to do it. I'm finishing up the second episode now.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 10:31 pm

^ wow, thats cool, I might do that, but I usually pick one of my favs. to win, which I won't say. Well sometimes I do that. I might use that site now thought for my next season.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 10:34 pm

I don't even know who wins mine but I have a feeling it'll be my least favorite contestant. I just randomize mine as I write the episodes.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 10:35 pm

I usually plan the whole season out, then start it.
Like I've done with my 85 cycles I've made haha. 85. But I've been doing it since 2003.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 11:35 pm

NEW EPISODE!

"The Girls Get Cut"

Week #: 2
Remaining # of Models 12

We Begin with the 12 remaining girls all in thier lavish apartment talking about Janine's surprising cut. Kommore is visibly upset as she and Janine became close, and So is Zoe & Lisa, who was Janine's roomates. Whitney is also upset as she liked Janine alot and calls her mom who consoles her and tells her everything is going to be O.K., but Whitney in her confessional admits she may not be strong enough for this competition. Lyndzey decides to cheer up the girls by allowing them to take body shots off of her belly, causing Angela to question Lyndzey on whether she is an alcoholic or not. This leads to an argument between to two and leaves Lyndzey in tears.

Later the girls recieve TYRA MAIL!:

"Let's Cut to the chase, You Girls Are NOT Fierce. But Tommorow You Will Be. Be Ready at 9 A.M."

The Next Morning the girls arrive @ Ken Paves' Salon where they find Tyra and The Jays, and find out that they will be recieving makeovers and learn what exactly they will be recieving and learn they will be doing a photoshoot in either orange or brown swimsuits:

ZOE - A Louise Brooks-Inspired Cut with Bangs
WHITNEY - Ice Blonde, Extensions Down to Breasts
STEPH - A Short Pixie Cut; Dyed Chocolate Brown
VANESSA - Dyed Black; Neck-Length Extentions
SARAH - Straightened
LYNDZEY - Originally to be Dyed Red, But Hair Began to Fall Out So She Was Shaved Bald
LUCY - Cut to Chin Length; Dyed Black
LOUISE - Bangs; Dyed Red
LISA - Dyed Chocolate Brown; A-Symmetrical Cut
KOMMORE - Dyed Blonde; Shoulder-Length Extensions
KAYE - Extensions for More Volume
ANGELA - Dyed Black; Given A Bob Cut

Most Girls Adapt to thier new makeovers, While Steph & Lyndzey absolutely HATE thier makeovers, while Whitney, Zoe & Kommore love thier makeovers and shine in the photoshoot. Back at home, The Girls talk about thier new looks and Steph annoys them as she continues to talk about her "horrible" new look.

The Girls Recieve another TYRA MAIL!:

It's Time to Strut Like You Mean It, Tommorow Night for Dolce & Gabbana. Be Ready at 12 Noon

The Girls Arrive At The Runway Show Backstage where they learn they will be participating in a Dolce & Gabbana Runway Show for L.A. Fashion Week. Zoe & Lucy express nerves, while Whitney, Vanessa & Sarah all express excitement. Hours Later, The Show begins and the girls walk in the runway show, where Zoe, Lucy, Whitney, Steph & Kommore strut well, while Kaye falls on the runway but is able to redeem herself beautifully and Lisa's age seemed to show while walking and Challenge Judge, Heidi Klum said her age could hurt her chances of a modeling career. Also Lyndzey is said to look drunk and wobbly. After the show, the girls recieve thier critiques:

ZOE - Was Praised for her walk and consistancy in her pace, but told to watch her face as it can appear dead
WHITNEY - Was Told She Did Well, Despite Too Big Shoes.
STEPH - Is Told She Actually Looked Too Young, but walked well.
VANESSA - Could've Done Better.
SARAH - Too Jiggly of a walk for the judge's taste.
LYNDZEY - She Looked Drunk and Was Horrible and Would Probably Never book a runway gig.
LUCY - Surprised Jay with her editorial look on the runway and looked beautiful. Had a Great Walk.
LOUISE - Not Good Enough.
LISA - Looked waaaaaay too old to be a model.
KOMMORE - Stunning, Her Walk Was A Little Too Sexy, Though
KAYE - Despite Falling, She Carried Herself Well & Recovered Beautifully
ANGELA - Did O.K., But didn't Seem to be aware of her surroundings and looked zombie-like.

But Despite A Sexy Walk, Sommore is named the winner of the challenge and wins a special photoshoot session with famed photographer, Russell James.

When the girls get home, They Recieve Tyra Mail Where They Recieve TYRA MAIL!

Tommorow You Will Be Ultra Glam, hope You Can Handle It. Be Ready Tommorow @ 9 A.M.

The Next Day The Girls Arrive at Thier Rooftop Location in Manhattan, Where They Learn They Will doing a Glamourous Editorial Shoot with a helicopter in the background and modeling diamonds & gorgeous gowns with a pomeranian dog. First Up, is Lyndzey who doesn't impress Jay at all as she didn't seem to take the shoot seriously which Angered, Jay Manuel. Angela, Kommore, Kaye, Lucy & Steph all seem to impress the judges, while Louise & Whitney & Sarah all seem to struggle in thier shoots. Some more than others. After the shoot, the girls return home and find another TYRA MAIL!:

"Tommorrow You Will Meet With The Judges, Only Eleven Girls Will Continue on to Become AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

JUDGING:

The Girls arrive in judging where they are greeted by Tyra Banks and The Judges. And The Evaluations begin starting with Angela.

Angela is lauded for her high fashion photograph and range of poses, Kaye is also given praise for her picture and her dressing attire in panel, Lucy, Lisa, Zoe, Vanessa & Steph also are praised for thier pictures, while Whitney is ciritiqued for looking to "fat" in her picture and mouth is too open for the judge's taste, while Louise looks stiff and unnatural and Lyndzey is told once again she doesn't take good pictures and her film was not good & she doesn't seem to take the competition seriously. The Girls are then dismissed while the panel discusses who should leave.

When The Girls return, Kaye is called first, followed by Angela, Lisa, Lucy, Vanessa, Zoe, Kommore, Steph, Sarah & Whitney. Lyndzey & Louise are revealed to be the bottom 2. Lyndzey for not being serious about the competition & bad walk, and Louise for her bad photograph and bland runway walk. Tyra advises the girls to step up, and flips over Lyndzey's picture leaving Louise in tears. Louise hugs the girls ane scurries out of the panel. While Packing, Louise admits "she really wanted this & hopes to continue modeling and prove Tyra wrong."

COVERGIRL OF THE WEEK IS........ Louise
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 12:17 am

I'm loving Lucy. She sounds like a fox! haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 1:19 am

Go Kaye!!!

Funny how Louise was eliminated the same week that she wins CoverGirl of the week.

For some reason I think Kommore is going to be around a while. She seems like she has staying power.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 1:27 am

Thanks, I Happen to Like Kaye Myself, And That's Why I Made her the one that fell on the runway.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Wed May 28, 2008 2:33 am

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** TVManiacNTM-1

Blue-Challenge Winner
Purple-Contestant was eliminated
Light Blue- Contestant was CoverGirl of the week & was eliminated
Yellow-Conestant was CoverGirls of the week
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 4:42 am

NEW EPISODE!
"The Girl Who Cries All The Time"

Week #: 3
Remaining # of Models 11

We Begin In the Loft of the Final 11 Girls, Where Lisa & Kommore talk about not letting anything get to them in this competition. Kaye walks in and says it's hard because many girls seem to have an opinion in the house. Lyndzey is out on the deck with Whitney discussing modeling and Lyndzey feels like she's getting a bad rep, and Whitney feels that her past with cancer is hurting her in the competition and begins to cry. Sarah , Angela, Lucy & Zoe enjoy a game of "Top Model", where Zoe comically mocks Tyra, until the TYRA MAIL! arrives and it reads:

Madonna said it, But Ninja does it. Be Ready at 8 A.M. Tommorow Morning, Love, Tyra

The Girls Speculate that they will be doing a martial arts photoshoot. The Next Morning they arrive in the Park where they see Benny Ninja and quickly learn that they will be doing a posing teach. They Change Into The Athletic Attire provided for them and begin posing. Benny is quickly impressed by Lisa & Whitney, who both pose very well and Also thinks Lucy is good, but a little too safe. Lyndzey doesn't seem to pose to well, even having a joke about her made by Mr. Ninja. At the end of the Teach, Benny announces that there will be a challenge tommorow to determine who really poses the best.

Later, Back at the House. Whitney, Lucy, Kaye & Steph begin to question Lyndzey's commitment. Lyndzey overhears them and runs into the bathroom where she breaks down. In the confessional, She admits thier comments hurt and that she feels misunderstood and thinks she may not get far because of this. The Girls soon recieve another TYRA MAIL! that reads:

Freeze! Be Ready @ 5 P.M. Tommorow Night

The Next Afternoon the 11 finalists arrive at thier teach where they are greeted by Benny Ninja & Seventeen Magazine editor, Ann Shoket. They learn their challenge is posing on pedestals during an art exhibit in haute couture and every 15 minutes must change thier position and the party lasts 2 Hours. After Hair & Make-Up The Girls assemble into thier positions. Whitney shines along with Steph, Kommore & Lyndzey, while Sarah keeps her one position and Zoe falls off of her pedestal quite a few times leaving Benny & Ann very upset. After the challenge is over, Benny announces the winner & two friends will appear in an editorial spread in seventeen magazine along with popular actress, Rachel Bilson. Benny critiques all the girls, but announces Whitney as thier winner of the challenge. Whitney chooses Lyndzey & Lucy to share her prize with her.

Back at the House, The Girls get another TYRA MAIL! that reads:

Do You Have Aquaphobia? Hope Not. Be ready tommorow at 8 A.M.

Love, Tyra

The Next Day the girls arrive to thier shoot where they see Jay wearing Solstice Sunglasses & Standing in front of a giant water tank. The girls learn that she will be under water modeling solstice sunglasses in flowy gowns. Most of the girls struggle with either swimming or posing, while Whitney, Zoe & Lisa all seem to do better than the rest of the group. Jay also comments that Kaye & Steph lucked into thier money shots. Sarah seem to do the worst and seems very unfocused to Jay Manuel. Following the shoot, The Girls return home to find thier TYRA MAIL! and it reads.

Tommorow you will meet with the Judges, Only 10 girls will continue in the running to become AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL

JUDGING:

The Girls Arrive to thier next panel and are once again greeted by the judges and Tyra and panel begins with Vanessa this Week:

VANESSA - Tyra seems to think her picture is reminisent of a Young Madonna, While Paulina & Nigel Hate her Fetus-Like Pose, Miss Jay loves the photo and hopes to see Vanessa continue to prove.

STEPH - Tyra loves the shot, but mentions it was a luck shot and her film wasn't very good. Paulina loves the photo and loves the fact that she looks as if she is flying in her photograph, while Nigel doesn't think there's enough life in her eyes.

LUCY - Tyra deems her photo week and very mediocre, and the other judges seem to agree.

ZOE - Her Photo is praised for her unique pose and the way she shows off the sunglasses, but her face seems to be blank and Tyra warns her to show more range in her face, while Nigel says that makes him want the sunglasses. Jay & Paulina agree with hi,

KOMMORE - Kommore's picture is weak and is her worst picture to date. Paulina hates that her gorgeous face is hidden, while Jay calls her a photo "a no-neck disaster", Tyra disagrees and thinks Jay is too critical, while Nigel loves the way she used her long limbs.

KAYE - Her Picture is Nymph-Like and Shows off the glasses perfectly, but Tyra also warns her that her film was also very weak. Nigel loves the shot, while Jay thinks she may be too much of a chameleon.

ANGELA - Her Picture is Critiqued Heavily due to her bad pose and her eyes being closed and hardly seeing the sunglasses. Paulina thinks it horrible, while Jay says she looks like a dead nymph, and Nigel calls it "Bland" like her personality.

WHITNEY - Her Picture is Amazing and She is praised for her creativity and Jay called her the "best of the day"

LYNDZEY - Another Bad Picture, But What Makes it worse is that she makes an excuse and blames her photographer & Jay for choosing a bad shot, which annoys the judges.

SARAH - She also has a bad take, but her face does look decent to Jay & Nigel, While Tyra & Paulina think there's nothing good about the photograph.

LISA - She Is Praised for her editorial hunching pose and for pointing her toes. Tyra loves it and says she easlily had the best film and Nigel calls her picture "effortless", while Paulina calls it "stunning".

The Girls are then dismissed so the judges can discuss who should go. When the girls return Lisa is called first, followed by Whitney, Kaye, Zoe, Steph, Vanessa, Lucy, Kommore & Angela. Lyndzey is back in the bottom 2 again this time for her bad photo & blaming the photographer & Jay for choosing a bad shot, but Tyra praises her for concentrating more on the competition, while Sarah stands there for her bad film & photograph, and Tyra praises her for her model-like looks. After stating it was a hard decision, Lyndzey's name is called and everyone is shocked and Lyndzey is in tears thanking Tyra for another chance, while Sarah silently, but angrily storms out. While packing her bags she says "Tyra is stupid and made a bad choice and that she will make it despite Tyra's lack of belief in her".

COVERGIRL OF THE WEEK IS.... Kommore
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 4:45 am

enjoy Very Happy
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 3:44 pm

Oh my gosh! Lyndzey is in the bottom 2 twice in a row and was in the bottom 3 the first week. Is it even possible for her to win now! Oh my gosh!!! I love Lyndzey. Loved both episodes!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next