Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12*

+5
Cuppycake
SaNtErIa
the_tv_maniac
CookieDreams
DevinWideman
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 2 Empty Re: Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12*

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 10:47 pm

^ Sherell has to step up! Please dont send her home!!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 2 Empty Re: Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12*

Post by DevinWideman Tue May 27, 2008 11:05 pm

Missez wrote:^ Sherell has to step up! Please dont send her home!!!!
haha dont worry. i didnt say she was going home. i just said she didnt do well the last photoshoot.

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 11:13 pm

I just worry because in the real Top Models my favorites tend to get eliminated suddenly for strange reasons and I'm really rooting for these girls!

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Tue May 27, 2008 11:18 pm

i know, isnt it kinda weird how with these sims pictures you feel like you're actually watching these girls? writing the cycle myself, i really feel like it's a real cycle. but yeah, just wait, in a few episodes, there is gonna be some DRAMA haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 11:20 pm

Hahaha oh I know. I get so attached to them. Even in mine when a favorite does poorly during a challenge I'm like, "Oh hell no. They better WORK during the photoshoot if they want to save themselves."

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 12:19 am

*SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT*

I won't tell you when, but within the next few episodes, more than one person will go home during one of the eliminations!!! What a Face

but who do you think it will be???

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 12:22 am

I Love That, I Also Have to Say Reagan is reminding me a little of Amis
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 12:37 am

I love double eliminations! Or triple! Or more! :O

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 12:45 am

maybe i'll just elimate all of them! just end the damn cycle! haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 12:59 am

LOL, Love That
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 1:01 am

Nooo! It's far too entertaining to read!

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 1:14 am

haha well as long as you like to read it, i wont Wink

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Wed May 28, 2008 2:15 am

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 2 DevinNTM-1
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 2:30 am

SaNtErIa wrote:Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 2 DevinNTM-1

awww thanks! Smile what do the different colors mean? u should be my official chart person! haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Wed May 28, 2008 2:35 am

Oh sorry I forgot to metion! lol

Yellow- Contestant won CoverGirl of the week
Blue-Contestant won the Challenge
Purple-Contestant was eliminated
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 2:47 am

ah ok cool. thanks for doing that Smile how are u enjoying my cycle thus far?

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Wed May 28, 2008 3:09 am

I like it! lol

Dont worry your welcome! For some odd reason I enjoy doing the charts! lol

So far my faves are Allison & Heather! Although their call-outs have been bad thus far! lol

But i'm still a Allither FAN!!! lol
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 3:10 am

I am! I already cannot wait until the next episode.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 3:11 am

SaNtErIa wrote:I like it! lol

Dont worry your welcome! For some odd reason I enjoy doing the charts! lol

So far my faves are Allison & Heather! Although their call-outs have been bad thus far! lol

But i'm still a Allither FAN!!! lol
hahahaha!!! well at least you're sticking with them tried and true! haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Wed May 28, 2008 3:19 am

And i'll continue to support them as the competition continues!

OMG I cant wait for the next episode!
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 11:59 am

NEW EPISODE!

Covergirl of the Week
Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 2 Reagan
Reagan

the_tv_maniac says: "Reagan is real, fierce & fearless, which makes a true top model."
Congrats Reagan!

Devin's Next Top Model
Week #: 3
Remaining # of Models: 11

Devin's Next Top Model Cycle 1 *NEW PICTURE OF WINNER ADDED ON PG. 12* - Page 2 Episode3

It's the morning and Allison is making breakfast. She is talking with Gianna about how she feels like she needs to do well in this next photo shoot or she's gone. She knows that so far she has not impressed the judges. Sherell overhears them and reassures her that she is nervous too. The both of them have been close to the bottom 2, and last time Allison was in the bottom 2. Katy sees that they have Tyra Mail and Reagan runs over and snatches it before Katy can read it. It says “This challenge is a big deal. Be ready at 2:00pm sharp.” The girls have no idea what it could be.

CHALLENGE
At 2pm, they get in their limo and ride off to a big studio parking lot. They walk into the studio and find themselves on the set of Deal or No Deal. Howie Mandel, the host, is there as well to greet the girls, along with Mr. Jay. Howie explains that the show is in New York City for a week of filming and they need 11 beautiful young ladies to stand up on stage with the other models and hold the cases for them. The girls go up on stage and each get their numbered cases. The studio audience then comes in and the episode is filmed. The girls are tested on how well they interact with the contestant when their # is picked, and how well they do at simply looking happy on stage for the entire time.

When the show is over, Howie and Mr. Jay meet up with the girls and evaluate them. Heather and Camilla are both complimented on how well they interacted with the contestants, and are told they looked the most natural up there. Autumn and Nikki are both criticized for looking uncomfortable. The winner of the challenge gets to reappear as a regular model for a whole week after the taping of Top Model is over. The winner is: Heather. She is thrilled, and hugs Howie. Camilla whispers to Autumn how it is probably because she looks trashy, like all the other girls on that show. They both laugh.

Later, back at the house, Reagan continues to the girls a hard time, by playing her music very loudly while Allison and Carli are trying to have a conversation. When Carli tells her to turn it down, Reagan tells her to go into the other room, which pisses off Carli, sparking an angry side of her we haven't seen yet. Angry and upset, Carli tells Reagan that it's too bad Tyra can't see what an ugly person Reagan really is, and she walks off with Allison, leaving Reagan alone.

Heather brags about her win at today's challenge to Sherell and Gianna, who tell her to shut up and go away. She laughs and walks off. She then talks to Camilla, who is writing in her diary. She tells Camilla that Howie picked her over Camilla because he likes black girls. Camilla looks up and says “I AM black.” Heather laughs and tells her that she isn't really black. Camilla gets pissed off and starts crying, yelling at Heather for disrespecting her. Heather tells her to chill, and that it isn't a big deal. Camilla then tells Heather that she is biracial, half white and half black, and growing up around nothing but black kids, she got teased her whole life for looking more white. Heather apologizes, saying she didn't know, but it's not very heartfelt. Later, Camilla is talking to Madison and Autumn and confesses that when she was younger she contemplated suicide a lot because she felt so different and ugly. The girls comfort her, telling her she is beautiful, probably the prettiest girl in the house. Camilla smiles hugging and thanking them.

Before bedtime, Katy, once again, finds the Tyra Mail, but this time picks it up so no one can snatch it from her. It says “Are you ready for your close up?”

PHOTOSHOOT
The next day, the girls go off to their photo shoot. They are told they will be doing head shots, featuring Cartier jewelery. The girls are all very excited. Sherell is up first. She jokes with the photographer, asking if she can keep the necklace she is modeling. Mr. Jay says that Sherell was rather impressive today, really proving she CAN in fact model. Gianna is next and does an ok job. Mr. Jay comments that she didn't look comfortable using only her face. Next is Heather who does a great job. Katy is after her, and Mr. Jay says that her strong facial features really helped her out. Madison and Camilla both look gorgeous, and so does Allison. Mr. Jay is impressed how comfortable she looks. Autumn is told to loosen up her jaw and relax. She doesn't take direction very well, and looks upset in all of her pictures. It's not very pretty. Carli is also a dud, being told to do more with her face. Confused, Carli begins to tear up and Mr. Jay tells her to snap out of it. Reagan is up next, and she does a good job as well. Nikki is last and is able to do a pretty good shoot.

ELIMIATION
The girls go to elimination, rather stressed out from the last couple days they had. Tyra calls up the first girl: Sherell. They are all very impressed by her photo, telling her she is improving nicely. Next is Gianna. Tyra said she was a little disappointed and expected more out of such a strong face. Heather is next, and the judges all agree this is a big improvement for Heather. Katy's picture is stunning as well, and Paulina says that she thinks Katy didn't really have to try, because her face is just so naturally beautiful. Madison's photo is fantastic. Nigel tells her that her blue eyes look beautiful next to the blue stoned bracelet she is wearing in the picture. Camilla is also complimented on her eyes, as the judges all agree her picture is probably the strongest one yet. Ms. Jay says that he is loving her cheek bones. They are also impressed with Allison, telling her it is a nice improvement. Autumn's picture is criticized. The judges all agree it is almost borderline-ugly. Not attractive at all! Carli's picture shows a scared expression on her face, and Tyra tells her how disappointed she is. Reagan and Nikki are last and both get good feedback, but not outstanding.

After deliberation, the order is: Camilla, Sherell, Madison, Katy, Heather, Allison, Reagan, Nikki, Gianna. The bottom 2 are Carli and Autumn. Tyra says that once again, Carli is not at the level she should be at, and perhaps she is just too young. Then there is Autumn's picture, which was a complete wreck. To be a model, Autumn must understand how soften up her face in a head shot. Tyra feels that one girl still has more potential: Autumn. Carli begins crying, and Autumn hugs her. Carli is then sent to go pack and head home.

She says that she realizes the importance of standing out in a crowd now. She will go home more confident, and will continue to pursue a career as a model.

NEXT TIME ON TOP MODEL: The girls have a house meeting about Heather and Reagan's behavior. And later, the girls get “country” at their next photo shoot, and one of the girl's biggest fears comes into full affect, as she wonders if she can even get through the shoot.

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 12:00 pm

NOW GO AND VOTE FOR COVERGIRL OF THE WEEK!!!!

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 3:49 pm

Yay for Sherrell and Heather improving. Aww I love Heather I'm so happy she won the challenge. I love Camilla. Heather and Camilla are my top 2 for this season, which I hope happens, with Reagan and Sherrell in 3rd and 4th.

AMAZING EPISODE!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT ONE!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 3:51 pm

aw yay! finally some feedback. i was getting worried. it had been a few hours haha. i have the next 2 episodes finished, but i'm going to wait to post the next one until tomorrow. i'm doing one a day now to keep it going Smile but yeah somewhere within the next two episodes, something really big happens, so just you wait! haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 3:57 pm

^ The suspense will kill me Sad Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next