Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7****

+4
SaNtErIa
CookieDreams
bliggledorf
the_tv_maniac
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** - Page 2 Empty Re: The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7****

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 3:49 pm

wow i cant believe lyndzey is still in the competition. i assume if she's in the bottom 2 again, she'll be gone.

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** - Page 2 Empty Re: The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7****

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 4:02 pm

I wonder if Lyndzey will be the Bre/Jade/Jaeda/Ann of the cycle. Frequent appearances in the bottom two but somehow surviving them.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 4:59 pm

NEW EPISODE!

"The Girls Who Fight"

Week #: 4
Remaining # of Models 10

The Remaining 10 contestants all gather in the living room to have a house meeting as the house is very dirty. Whitney heads the meeting stating that Lyndzey & Kaye are the main reasons for the dirtyness and shouls be the ones who clean it. Her statement pisses them off and leads to a bit of an argument between the 3. Whitney storms out angrily and says that Lyndzey should focus on not "sucking" for a change. Lyndzey gets mad and says Whitney is a "stupid bitch with thunder thighs". Then the girls recieve TYRA MAIL!:

"You Bitches Better Work Your Sexy, Be Up & Ready at 11 A.M.

The Next Day the girls arrive at a dance studio where they see Tyra. They soon learn that they are not as advanced in posing as they should be and will be taught by Tyra how to pose for a commercial shot and an editorial shot. She then shows them how to do both and then calls each individual girl up to practice thier posing. Whitney, Zoe & Kommore impress Tyra, while Lisa struggles to look young on her commercial poses and looks "too drag" on her editorial poses. Lyndzey surprises Tyra with her poses, leading Tyra to say she is seeing an improvement in Lyndzey and is starting to feel she really wants it. The Class ends and the girls return home to find another TYRA MAIL!:

"Are You Fierce Enough for too pose while high, Be ready at 3 P.M."

All the girls are excited and happy about the upcoming challenge. Lyndzey mostly because of the seemingly drug reference in the Tyra Mail and Whitney makes a rude comment calling Lyndzey a "pothead crack whore", leading to another argument. Kommore stops the argument and is angered at the girls rising feud. The Next Morning, Whitney is noticably annoyed by Lyndzey's loud singing, but says nothing, much to Kommore's happiness.

The Girls head to thier challenge where they see black full-body suits and diamonds & a trampoline. They also see Miss Jay, who explains that they will wear the body suits & diamonds and model the diamonds while jumping on the trampoline & posing. Everyone is excited. First up is Lucy, who does good. Lisa, Whitney & Angela also do well despite thier stuggling at first, but Kommore once again shines in a challenge. At the end the Judges of the challenge look at the photos and all choose Kommore as the challenge winner. Her Prize is that her picture will be used as an ad for Merit diamonds for thier fall 2008 collection. Kommore also gets a check for $10,000. The girls return home and find yet another TYRA MAIL!:

In The Country, Everyone is Fierce. Will You Be? be Ready at 9 A.M. Tommorow"

The Girls arrive in the country where they learn they are doing a couture shoot on a farm yard each of them with a different animal.

ZOE - Horse
WHITNEY - Pig
STEPH - Frog
VANESSA - Camel
LYNDZEY - Deer
LUCY - Sheep
LOUISE - Water Buffalo
LISA - Rabbit
KOMMORE - Hog
KAYE - Dog
ANGELA - Alpaca

Many girls deliver. Kommore is praised for taking control of the animal while Lyndzey's improvement impresses Jay. Angela blends with an Alpaca and shines, while Steph looks too princess-like with the frog. Whitney has a hard time controlling the deer, and Lucy lets a childhood fear of Sheep (on rammed into her when she was 5) affect her shoot miserably and Jay says she doesn't have one good frame. Later the girls arrive back home and recieve a TYRA MAIL!:

Tommorow You Will Meet With The judges. Only 9 of You will continue on in the running to become AMERICA's NEXT TOP MODEL

PANEL

In Panel, Kommore is praised for a high-fashion picture that could appear in Vogue; Zoe is commended for her consistancy and for another great photograph; Angela is commended for taking control of the Alpaca in her shot; Lyndzey is congratulated for finally having a great picture; Whitney's picture is said to be ugly & uninspiring, while Lucy is warned about letting her fear affect her performance and having not 1 good picture in her film. The Girls are then dismissed and the judges discuss the girls. Tyra admits she's impressed with some of the girls growth in the competition so quickly.

The Girls Return, and Kommore is called first. Followed by Zoe, Angela, Steph, Lyndzey, Lisa, Kaye & Vanessa. Whitney & Lucy are in the bottom 2. Whitney is there because of her fall from grace after doing very well in the competition, while Lucy is said to be a good model, but may not be good enough to be America's Next Top Model. and after thier evaluations. Whitney is spared for another week, and Lucy is eliminated. Lucy cries & hugs Tyra and waves goodbye to the girls. In her goodbye speech, Lucy says "I am happy that I made it this far and she says she hopes Steph or Whitney wins and hope Lyndzey loses because she doesn't seem invested enough".

COVERGIRL OF THE WEEK IS.... Kommore

The TVM's Next Top Model, Cycle 1 Thread ****THE WINNER IS REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE, ON PAGE 7**** - Page 2 Callout

Last edited by the_tv_maniac on Wed May 28, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 5:09 pm

Oh, And Please Vote for CGotW
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 6:18 pm

ugh i dont like your randomizer! lucy was my favorite Sad booooo who is your favorite on my cycle? maybe i'll kick them off next Wink haha j/k

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 6:19 pm

I Know. I Hated Writing Her Off, But I Will Continue to Use The Randomizer
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Poor Lucy, she was doing really well. So glad Lyndzey wasn't in the b2 again! Nice Episode! Smile
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 6:35 pm

Wow. That elimination caught me by surprise. I was sure that Lucy would at least make it to the halfway point.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 6:36 pm

^ Yeah thats a shocker. I thought she'd win, see RADOMIZER ARE ANNOYING.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 6:37 pm

I think they're fun. Wink It makes things totally unpredictable.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 6:37 pm

BUT WHAT IF ELIMINATES ALL YOUR FAVS.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Haha then oh well. It's just like real Top Model then when all my faves get crappy edits! Hah.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 6:41 pm

Yeah, I Can Say That Two Fan Favorites Do Make It to the international destination and another makes it to top 2, while once again I'll state though deserving based on her callout, I don't like the winner. THANKS RANDOMIZER, LOL Very Happy
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 6:44 pm

Hmmm Lyndzey? haha...hopefully.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 6:45 pm

LOL.....Maybe Razz
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Haha. I hope!

Wait does that mean...that someone can actually win, even with the b2 every week since its random?
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 6:48 pm

yeah, but the winner is lucky and is loved by the randomizer cheers as she only will have one bottom 2 appearance. THIS IS MY LAST SPOILER
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 6:49 pm

Yup. One time I was doing a test run of another doll cycle I made and one girl was in the bottom two every single week and won. It was kind of funny.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 6:51 pm

lol, that would be an interesting cycle and her portfolio would also be really interesting on go-see day.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 6:52 pm

Wait are you serious? That means Lyndzey doesn't win! Sad
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 9:03 pm

BIG SPOILER!

The International Destination(s) for Cycle 1 Is:

Spoiler:
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 9:04 pm

Don't call me dumb, but wheres Figi?

Haha, sorry Sad.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 9:05 pm

By Australia
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 9:06 pm

OH MY GOSH, AWESOME, WAIT BY? does that mean like not there?
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 9:08 pm

It's Like on a Island Right next to it. It's a gorgeous island. I'm going someday.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next