Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

+6
GuruBishisama
ethereal.eyes
Missez
SaNtErIa
the_tv_maniac
CookieDreams
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Empty CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

Post by CookieDreams Mon May 26, 2008 11:34 pm

Here is the announcement of the contestants. I do already have nine more cycles of contestants I've made over the last few months and in my opinion they just get better as the cycles go on. But I figured I'd start with the real first cycle and just continue if people like it. So I present to you... the Cycle 1 contestants! They fail in comparison to the Sims-made contestants but I know I'll still have a lot of fun with this.

Axelle:
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Axellexb9
Boudica:
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Boudicanz1
Cassie:
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Cassieob9
Frisia:
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Frisiafs3
Giselle:
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Gisellebs6
Kamara:
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Kamaralu7
Kendra:
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Kendranj4
Louise:
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Louisefh7
Rawkla:
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Rawklawd6
Sapphire:
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Sapphirehv2
Suzuzki:
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Suzuzkiov8
Tabitha:
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Tabithasp6

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Cycle1chartek2
- Blue stands for overseas eliminations.
- Green stands for the winner.
- Challenge winner names will be italicized.

I will post the first episode soon once I clear up on some of the rules. Complete with a call-out order chart and fade-out image. Also, mods/admins just notify me if you'd like me to clean up this post somehow if you find it too sloppy/big.

Last edited by CookieDreams on Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:52 pm; edited 10 times in total

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Empty Re: CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 12:36 am

How Did You Make Those Dolls, I Would Love to Do The Same Thing, If U Dont Mind
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Empty Re: CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 12:36 am

Tabitha is my fave, She Looks High-Fashion
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 12:57 am

Here is the group shot which will double as the fadeaway shot. CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Fadeawayntmbq2
I did not erase the name of the website I made the dolls from because it's easier to find equal placement for the images on the canvas and in case anybody wants to make dolls for their own version they can just google that.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 1:36 am

Tomorrow I will be posting the first episode/elimination. I still haven't figured out what summary format I'd like to follow...

I have my favorites of the bunch but my judgments will not reflect on the order as it is not up to me. It is all determined by a list randomizer. I may have entered the girls to the competition but now I simply take the role as messenger. There is even one girl who I despise and I wonder what I was thinking when I created her... yet she always seems to do well when I try test versions.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 1:46 am

hey, wow me too. what do you use for your list randomizer, PM Me.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 1:48 am

I Use Random.org
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Tue May 27, 2008 2:50 am

I'm rooting for Kendra and Boudica! Hope they do good in the competiton!!!
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 5:23 am

The Girls Get Called
Week: 1
Models Remaining: 12
CG of the week: No

Opening
After reviewing thousands of videos, photos, applicants and even meeting thirty of the girls in person, Tyra decides to surprise the girls. After debating over the thirty semi-finalists she sends them all back home. Not knowing what to expect leaves some of the girls agitated and others in tears. "I feel like this is Tyra's way of telling us that none of us are what she's looking for" Kamara exclaims as she chokes back emotion. However the uncertainty doesn't last long for twelve lucky finalists. After a week of pressure, the chosen batch all receive personal calls from Tyra herself telling them to leave for the airport IMMEDIATELY. After arriving in New York the girls are hastily ushered out to a limo which takes them to their model penthouse. Before even getting the chance to unpack the girls are met with yet another surprise as they are suddenly whisked away back into the limo and arrive at a rather sketchy site riddled with endless graffiti.

Challenge
Mr.Jay pops out of nowhere and tells the girl to take notice of their surroundings. Spray paint everywhere. Some of the girls wonder if they are going to be asked to spray paint themselves. A wave of relief hits the girls when Mr.Jay explains that while they won't be doing that, it isn't too far off. They are each supplied with a small airbrush kit and must create swirly, intricate designs on their faces using the colors of the rainbow maintaining a high-fashion look without looking campy.

Some girls shine. Giselle, Louise, and Tabitha all manage to make themselves look like walking, talking works of art. However other girls end up looking more like the tagged walls all around them, most notably Kendra, Axelle, and Frisia.

After reviewing everybody, the challenge winner crowned is Giselle.

Photoshoot
Better yet... another surprise is in store for the girls. Their photoshoot is to take place right then and there. They acted as their own make-up artists for the day without even knowing it. Tabitha works the camera like magic. The delightful ribbons of baby blue she had placed upon her face during the challenge prove to be a stealth success after delivering frame after frame of heaven with Mr.Jay praising her efforts with the compliment that not one picture was less than impressive. Rawlka proves that she cannot take criticism. After being told to add more variety to her facial expressions she breaks down in tears, leaving watery trails down the crimson creations she had placed upon her face.

Axelle takes her negative challenge result as an advantage. Being told that she looks like the graffiti wall gives her the inspiration to pose directly next to it resulting in some eerily beautiful shots. The rest of the girls are either black or white. No grey. They either rocked it or flunked it as is shown by Jay's irritation with being met with success one second and failure the next.

The girls return to their home to get a Tyra mail notifying of them of their first elimination the following day.

Panel
The girls meet panel for the first time. Janice, Paulina, Tyra, and Nigel. The girls are told the prizes but no time is wasted as the girls are called up one by one.

Axelle: Despite an embarrassing challenge she pulled off a haunting picture by turning a negative into a positive.
Boudica: Her picture falls flat. Not bad. Not good. .
Cassie: While her picture did not impress the judges, her modelesque appearance and professional attitude did.
Frisia: A horrendous photo. An equally horrendous attitude after quipping back at one of Janice's remarks.
Giselle: For being the challenge winner the judges feel that she rested on that and did not try during the photoshoot.
Kamara: The judges are bored stiff with her personality already and didn't even care what her picture looked like.
Kendra: Cute. Bubbly. But a model?
Louise: She was one of the best with the challenge but much like Giselle they do not get much of a sense of effort and even sense apathy when Louise does not speak a word back.
Rawkla: While her picture turned out absolutely gorgeous, her breakdown on set turns the judges off.
Sapphire:Her personality is seemingly dull but her picture blows everybody else's out of the water.
Suzuzki: Her appearance does not impress but she transforms on film.
Tabitha: Fantastic challenge. Fantastic picture. Paulina shows that she is ready to fight tooth and nail but won't have to just yet as praise is unanimous.

Elimination #1
The first name I'm going to call.... is....
Spoiler:
The next name is...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I have two photos in my hands. Three girls in front of me. The next name that I will call... is...
Spoiler:

Will
Spoiler:
please step before me?

Spoiler:
You stand before me not only because of your photo. Your attitude in panel was disgusting. We all know that Janice is an outspoken drunk but in this room she is your superior. You must treat her as one.

Spoiler:
You stand before me because we do not get a sense of desire out of you. Your challenge performance was excellent but unfortunately it was met by a mediocre photo and an uninspiring persona. You already show inconsistency as well.

Spoiler:
You are still in the running towards becoming CookieDream's Next Top Model. So calm down. Eat a cookie.

First eliminee interview + elimination chart and fadeaway in the next post.

Last edited by CookieDreams on Tue May 27, 2008 5:57 am; edited 4 times in total

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 5:27 am

Louise: You know... honestly I'm glad I am gone. This was too stressful for me. What kind of challenge was that? Put colors on your face? What is this? Kindergarten? They may as well have given us fingerpaints. Mr.Jay is just trying to justify his orange self by trying to make US look like Skittles. Whatever.

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Fadeawayntmlv7
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Cycle1chart1xi5

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 11:04 am

Hey, BTW My Episode Has Been Posted Also
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 11:06 am

I Love Louise's Post Show Interview
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 2:15 pm

Oh, speculation, opinions are welcome if anybody was wondering. Smile

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 2:31 pm

I love Giselle, she is so pretty. Go Giselle, I'm so happy she won the challenge and made it past first elimination. GO GISELLE!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Tue May 27, 2008 2:32 pm

Cassie is amazingly beautiful and the most modelesque. really glad Axelle did well.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 2:43 pm

Second episode will be posted today. Let's just say that it may be somewhat of a shocker.

Last edited by CookieDreams on Tue May 27, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 2:45 pm

PLEASE NOT GISELLE!!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 5:29 pm

The Girl Who Expects
Week: 2
Models Remaining: 11

Opening
After a stressful first panel the girls retreat back to their penthouse with the added stress of having to unpack their belongings. Frisia is relieved that she has made it to the next round but her joy doesn't last long as a sudden nausea strikes. Seeing a competitor in a vulnerable state gets the gears turning in Kamara's head so she goes to check up on Frisia and "comfort" her. In between waves of tears and heaves Frisia lets Kamara in on a secret... that she is pregnant. It was not intended and couldn't have come at a worse time but she won't let it stop her effort to making it to the top even if it proves difficult. The other girls are curious as to what is going on, taking notice that Frisia and Kamara have been in the bathroom for quite a while. They suspect that Frisia may have an eating disorder. After a grueling day and hours of unpacking the girls retire to bed. The next morning they are woken up by Kendra screaming with the announcement of a Tyra mail that notifies them that their next destination will be the naval base. The girls get ready, some even putting on a swimsuit underneath their clothing in case the challenge involves water.

Challenge
The girls all arrive at the local naval base. Not knowing what is in store for them they chatter amongst themselves. Some are gleeful that they may get a taste of testosterone with some of the gorgeous military boys. Others are pouty thinking that they will have to get dirty in a boot camp-like ordeal. Immediately after exiting the vehicle they are greeted by Miss.Jay who is sporting a glittery sailor costume. "The military works hard to protect our country while looking fine at the same time. I understand that many of you have no desire to join but instead of sitting around doing nothing I thought you could show your support by acting as nurses for the day."

Some think that their challenge will be to act as a surgeon's assistant. "How is handing over scalpels at all relevant to modeling?" whines Boudica. They are told to change into their supplied outfits; old-fashioned white mini-skirt nurse uniforms complete with ivory four-inch heels and folded white caps with a bright red cross stamped on the front. They are then led to the lobby of the hospital where dozens of navy boys wait. Some of them have injuries a minor as broken fingers while others are less fortunate and must be transported by their beds. Some of the girls are stricken with emotion. Cassie is a good sport and is excited to participate in any way she can. Axelle has an equally positive attitude, revealing that the hospital hits home since she comes from a long line of Navy veterans.

They are then told their challenge. They will show off their signature runway walks in front of their audience. After being overseas for so long without any sight of women this is the biggest gift that they could ever receive. So the girls get to it.

Kendra and Giselle are immediate fan favorites. Their struts are met with hoots and hollers with equal enthusiasm by Miss.Jay who is "proud of his babies" and that "he doesn't need to work much with them." Sapphire, Suzuzki, and Tabitha can barely keep a step in the heels. Sapphire is initially confident in her abilities as she wears heels every single day but the pressure of so many staring eyes causes her to fumble and almost come crashing down to her knees.

After the challenge, the crowd reaction and Miss.Jay's notes are added up. The winner is.... Giselle with her second consecutive challenge win.

The girls mingle with the men for a while. Exchanging stories. Exchanging tears. Even granting a few lucky men a kiss on the cheek as gratitude for their service. Unfortunately it's time to go though and the girls leave as quickly as they got there.

They arrive home. Frisia again retreats to the restroom with a bout of nausea. Kamara takes this as her time to strike and has no hesitation when telling everybody else that Frisia is pregnant. The girls go to sleep and in the morning receive another Tyra mail. They are told to strip their faces of make-up and hair of product and to meet on the rooftop.

Photoshoot
The girls all take the elevator to the rooftop. But on the way the elevator suddenly stops at the floor above their penthouse. Curiosity stirs amongst the girls until the doors slide open to reveal Tyra standing there with a camera. She joins the girls on the elevator and on the way to the roof briefs them on their photo assignment. The week before they had on extreme make-up. Now they have none and will have no wild background to work with, just a plain sky in a simple black and white beauty shot.

Some girls prove versatility when they are able to work a naked face as well as a painted face. Sapphire delivers consistently beautiful frames and this time around Rawkla takes criticism with an open mind and sheds not one tear. Axelle again works what she is given to her advantage which in this case was absolutely nothing. Kamara, Frisia, and Tabitha bore Tyra. Not knowing what to do with their natural features they pretty much just stand there. Kamara tries to smile with her eyes but ends up looking blinded by the sun. Tyra thanks the girls for the opportunity to and makes a quick exit. The girls take the elevator back down to their penthouse when the elevator intercom chimes in without warning. It is Tyra's voice! The elimination is not to take place the following morning. It is to take place right then and there. The elevator skips their floor and the group is immediately sent to panel.

Panel
The girls make their grand introduction and are met by panel's smiling faces yet again. The girls are called up. Giselle takes a beautiful picture but her cocky demeanor turns the judges off. Frisia looks visibly upset at her disappointing picture and breaks down crying but does not let the judges in when they ask her what is wrong. Kendra is cute and bubbly as ever but unfortunately her picture does not convey such a sparkling personality. Kamara is called up and her picture is met by a deafening silence by panel. Nobody likes it. But to distract from her failure she immediately sends a wave of attitude through the room as she calls out Frisia on her pregnancy thinking it was a clever maneuver. The panel is upset with Frisia but do not appreciate Kamara's cattiness or her thinking she could outwit the judges. The girls are sent back for the judges to deliberate.

Axelle: Her film is gorgeous and the judges are impressed with her ability to adapt to extreme situations
Boudica: Her unique, edgy features worked to her advantage during the shoot.
Cassie: The judges find her picture to be again boring, but her appearance to be among the best.
Frisia: Another poor picture. And pregnant to boot. She showed more humility this week but perhaps too much.
Giselle: Her attitude is turning the judges off. The challenge wins are getting to her head so she is not putting effort into the photoshoots.
Kamara: Dreadful film. Dreadful attitude. Nigel loves her look but that is as far as it goes.
Kendra:: The judges wonder if she has actual model potential but they are in love with her personality.
Rawlka: She had a turbulent first week but her picked up her game.
Sapphire: Two stunning shots in a row, yet something seems lacking.
Suzuzki: Her pictures have been nice. Kind of. Is she a model though?
Tabitha: Her picture the first week blew everybody away but this week has done a complete 180. Is she a one-hit wonder?

Elimination #2
The first name I'm going to call... is...
Spoiler:

The next name is...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I have three girls in front of me. Yet only two pictures. The next name I will call... is...
Spoiler:

Will
Spoiler:
please step in front of me?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations
Spoiler:
But for now... you are still in the running to becoming CookieDream's Next Top Model.

Eliminee interview + fadeaway in the next post.

Last edited by CookieDreams on Wed May 28, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 5:34 pm

Frisia: I could be mad that I'm being sent home but how can I be upset when I have this beautiful baby inside me? I'd rather have the joy of raising a child than the temporary, superficial life of a model. I almost wish I had been sent home last week so I could've given Louise another chance but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles in CookieDream's Next Top Model! Who knows, maybe there will be some expectant mother modeling coming my way? I hear that those are hefty paychecks!

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Fadeawayntmav3
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Chart2lg1

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 5:46 pm

No Giselle needs to change her attitude, I love Giselle. Frisia was pregnant, wow!!! haha!!! good job on your episode! Can't wait for the next one.

GO GISELLE!!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 8:23 pm

So because as of lately I have not had much of a life I'm going to be posting the third episode tonight. I hope you all aren't terribly annoyed. What can I say... I'm anxious to weed out a chunk of the girls to get the REAL competition started!

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 8:24 pm

It wouldn't be annoying

More Episodes = More Fun Smile
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 9:47 pm

The Girls Go Jumping
Week: 3
Models Remaining: 10

Opening
The girls return home after an excruciating panel. After dressing down to sweats and eating their meal the girls all decide to sit down in the main room to watch a movie or two. Everything goes swimmingly until it is time to decide which movies to watch. Feeling entitled because of her first call-out, Tabitha puts it upon herself to bring forth her selection as the right choice. Feeling equally deserving from the threat of elimination of being in the bottom two, Kamara takes the liberty to do the same. Tempers feud as the group is divided when girls choose sides. Tabitha has the support of Kendra, Sapphire, Cassie, and Boudica. Meanwhile Kamara has Rawkla, Giselle, Axelle, and Suzuzki. The disagreements eventually escalate to a screaming match that persists until the wee hours of the morning when most of the girls fall into bed out of emotional and physical exhaustion.

The girls wake up to a fresh start. Cassie decides to put an end to the penthouse warfare by cooking everybody a big breakfast filled with food from both the sweet AND savory categories. "Being raised in the South taught me a lot of things. One of which is that food can definitely bring people together and I thought this would be the perfect way" says Cassie. Unfortunately this proves wrong when Kamara turns her head for a second only to find that one of her waffles has mysteriously vanished when she looks back at her plate. More screaming ensues when Kamara accuses Tabitha of the heinous waffle theft despite the fact that Tabitha did not have breakfast and instead spent the entire morning in the pool.

Before the situation has a chance to get worse the girls suddenly come across a Tyra mail. "You jump. I jump."

Challenge
After a long drive into the middle of nowhere the girls come to a terrain of flatlands. Not a building in sight. Until out of nowhere a man falls from the sky! A man with a parachute and hair white as snow. It's Mr.Jay! "Hey girls. Dramatic entrance, huh? Well guess what? See that plane up there? You're all going to leap from it! That is your challenge for the day. It is going to be a photo challenge. I want to see what kind of poses you can make while falling from the sky. So go get set up and I'll see you back down here"

Throats gulp and stomachs drop. All except for Boudica who reveals that she has experience with skydiving and is actually quite thrilled that she'll get the chance to do it for free! The girls suit up and take to the sky. To make things interesting Mr.Jay has the girls wear designer gowns underneath their equipment. When they hop on the plane they notice something... the plane isn't empty. Inside are ten gorgeous men in tuxedos. Another twist! The men are certified skydiving instructors who will act as their partners in a romance-type shoot. To advise the girls Janice reveals herself in the pilot's seat. "Hey girls! No, don't worry. I am not going to be flying this thing. I already have enough DUIs on my record. But I WILL be here to watch you and guide you and I WILL be critiquing you. See these men? They are your male model partners for the day. They are your accessories and the theme is very Romeo and Juliet-esque in that you are so madly in love that you'd do anything for him as long as it was with him. Even jumping out of a plane! I want romance! Sexual tension! Don't forget that the other men flying about ten feet away will also be photographing you."

The first girl is up... Tabitha. Having a love for adventure she embraces her fear of heights. In the beginning she clings onto her partner for dear life but it doesn't take more than half a second for her to loosen up and deliver frame after gorgeous frame. Sapphire wants to break free of the boring label she's been given by panel so she has fun with it. She growls. She nibbles. Yet comes off as almost overtly sexual. Cassie is graceful in her poses but forgets her face. Boudica makes sure that everybody around knows that she is confident to the point where even her partner is muttering under his breath at her to shut up. However, she performance certainly matches up to her arrogance. Kendra takes to the sky like a bird. She completely shuts off her nerves, even with the force of the drop. Kamara's bitchy demeanor doesn't impress nor does her fall. Even Jay who is watching from the ground can see that she is nothing but a clumsy mess. Rawkla's tears show themselves again. She is so overcome by fright that before she even inches towards the open door her make-up is smudged. She considers quitting right then and there but doesn't have the choice to decide before Janice physically shoves her out into the air. Suzuzki is nothing but smiles. She has always wanted to go skydiving but has never had the chance. Her excitement shows in her photo.

Axelle starts out apprehensive and stiff but after a while loosens up. Giselle feels that this kind of photoshoot is beneath her and while she is modeling a gown she'd still be doing something more prestigious. Though her photo ends up beautiful and peaceful.

After the girls have all landed they meet with Jay. "Pretty cool, huh?" The girls all agree and nod until he reveals a twist. "This challenge was based on your composure. How you acted on set with faced with such a task. So you may ask... what was the point of taking pictures? This challenge also doubled as a photoshoot. The girl who Janice felt was the most pleasant to work with and best embraced the theme was...... Tabitha

"Now go get cleaned up. You have your meeting with the judges in an hour."

Panel
The girls are again reacquainted with the judges and the prizes.

Rawkla is called first. The judges can see the fright in her eyes and Janice shows her obvious contempt for Rawkla's weak nerves. Janice chastises Boudica for her less-than-humble attitude but her picture meets universal ooohs and aaaahs. Kendra's cheerful, optimistic attitude really worked for her this week and her photo for a change actually looks like that of a model. From the eyelids to the tips of her toes. Tabitha is applauded for her challenge win but the judges are not totally satisfied with her hit-or-miss film. Kamara's is a mess. Her body looks like a ragdoll. Her face looks contorted and uncomfortable. Another unsatisfactory performance. The rest of the girls are evaluated and dismissed for deliberation.

Axelle: The judges feel that she may be coasting after a good first two weeks.
Boudica: While she was annoying on set her picture was flawless. Perhaps the best of the bunch.
Cassie: The judges feel that she may just be the "girl resting on pretty" of the cycle. Her performance continues to drop and drop.
Giselle: Despite a stellar photo, Janice comments that Giselle's level of pompousness is right on par with Nigel's.
Kamara: Her look is strong and her potential is amazing but it is not adding up. Tyra is tired of the continued disappointment she is getting out of her.
Kendra: Janice is glad that she is starting to shed her commercial skin and show that she is a couture model in disguise.
Rawkla: Everybody doubts if she can handle the real, cutthroat modeling industry with how easily she is reduced to tears.
Sapphire: Despite showing more personality, her picture was a huge letdown. Janice says that it looks like some bizarre fetish porn.
Suzuzki: The judges still do not see a model in front of them but she photographs like a dream.
Tabitha: If she had loosened up more her film would have been spectacular but unfortunately only about a quarter were even remotely usable.

The girls are summoned back.

Elimination #3
The first name I am going to call.... is....
Spoiler:
The next name.... is...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I have two pictures in my hands. And three girls in front of me. The next girl I am going to call... is...
Spoiler:

Will
Spoiler:
please stand before me?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations
Spoiler:
. You are still in the running towards becoming CookieDream's Next Top Model.

Eliminee interview + fadeaway in the next posting.

Last edited by CookieDreams on Wed May 28, 2008 1:31 am; edited 4 times in total

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue May 27, 2008 9:53 pm

Kamara: I'm alright. It doesn't feel good to be eliminated but I was tired of failing anyway. Both myself and others. Maybe I'm just not suited for this competition. I know I'll be a success though. I'll overshadow all the other contestants. After I have my baby that is. Oh did I forget to mention that? I am due around January! Ssssshhh!

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Fadeawayntmwn2
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* Chart3tr3

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Tue May 27, 2008 10:09 pm

nice its like the high fashion paint shoot cycle 10
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next