Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

+6
GuruBishisama
ethereal.eyes
Missez
SaNtErIa
the_tv_maniac
CookieDreams
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 2 Empty Re: CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

Post by Missez Tue May 27, 2008 10:14 pm

Awww I liked Kamara. I don't really like Tabitha and Axelle, I really hope Giselle can change her attitude!

AMAZING EPISODE ONCE AGAIN Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 2 Empty Re: CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

Post by GuruBishisama Tue May 27, 2008 11:04 pm

Missez wrote:Awww I liked Kamara. I don't really like Tabitha and Axelle, I really hope Giselle can change her attitude!

AMAZING EPISODE ONCE AGAIN Smile.

Really? I kind of like Tabitha and Axelle, actually.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 1:22 am

To me, Tabitha and Axelle are each other's direct competition because of their slightly similar looks. If it was the real Top Model I could see them being pit against each other in the bottom two at some point.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 1:25 am

I LOVED THE SHOOT IN THIS EPISODE, SOUNDED SO MUCH COOLER THAN THE SHOOT IN CYCLE 10 AND I HAVE TO SAY YOUR ELIMINATIONS SEEM TO BE RIGHT ON THE MONEY

TEAM AXELLE, ALL THE WAY. Very Happy
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 am

I am sooo beyond tempted to make a fourth episode right now because I can't sleep but I need to calm down off this a little bit. Haha. Do not want to overwhelm you all.

Last edited by CookieDreams on Wed May 28, 2008 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 3:09 am

wow... i dont think i could even do that photo challenge! haha

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Wed May 28, 2008 3:17 am

Well i'm still rooting for Kendra and Boudica! They better work-it! lol
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by reneealldeway19 Wed May 28, 2008 8:28 am

Lol at this:

just a plain blue sky in a simple black and white beauty shot
reneealldeway19
reneealldeway19
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 15

https://nexttopmodel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 2:08 pm

Oops! Corrected it. Hah.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 2:12 pm

Oh, fourth episode will be posted shortly. I just need my morning coffee to kick in.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 3:50 pm

The Girl Who Falls
Week: 4
Models Remaining: 9
CG of the week: No

Opening:

The girls return back to the penthouse after panel and feel an immediate sense of relief in the house with Kamara's recent ousting. Giselle comments that the feeling is comparable to when your sinus infection suddenly clears up. "I watch America's Next Top Model religiously and this is how the girls must have felt when Monique was eliminated in Cycle 7" says Tabitha. To enjoy their first real night of relaxation the girls head over to the jacuzzi outside for a nice, long soak. Everybody is surprised to see Rawkla keeping calm and not shedding a tear. Nobody says anything but they don't have to when she notices the hidden glances from everybody's peripheral vision. Not blaming them, she tells them all that while she could sob and whine over a traumatizing experience in the bottom two, that was the reason she landed herself there in the first place and that would be expected of her so she is trying to stay strong.

The girls have a great rest of the evening. It is filled with wine, laughters, and a peaceful night's sleep. The stress comes back to them all in the morning though, when they receive a Tyra mail over breakfast. "Smoking may be bad for you, but not this kind." The girls all get ready and meet their chauffeur outside but are told that their challenge for the day will actually take place in their penthouse.

Challenge:
The girls all head back inside the penthouse when they are met by Paulina. She asks them to all retrieve their own personal make-up. After fetching their bags they are told to take out all of their eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara. "One of the most important make-up tricks to women that has always worked and always WILL work is the smoky eye. Simple, yet efficient. I want to see if you can perfect it without the assistance of your make-up artist."

The girls take to it and are only given three minutes. Paulina observes the girls carefully and doesn't see an ounce of fear in anybody. The girls are all done! Paulina looks over the girls. She is proud of her babies. They all NAILED it. Not one girl leaves Paulina unimpressed. One girl's work stood out as particularly classic and flattering though. That girl is Rawkla, who is the challenge winner! The girls all clap and hug her. Nobody is bitter since they see her as their little sister and are proud of her accomplishment. Paulina leaves, but not before handing them an envelope. Yet another Tyra mail! "Do you have Good Karma?"

Axelle quickly deciphers it. Being raised in a town that is big on equestrian sports, she has seen that name many times on the racetrack. The girls head back home to get a good night's sleep and in the morning jump into the limo where they are surprise surprise, taken to the racetrack!

Photoshoot
Mr.Jay meets the girls. The photo shoot is a simple one. They will all be made up like jockeys but with a seductive twist... they will have to apply that challenge from yesterday. Hair and make-up will do the rest but it will be up to the girls to create the smoky-eye look on themselves. The shoot commences.

Cassie is up first. Her make-up is flawless. As she walks out to the photoshoot she notices a towering, black horse in front of the camera. Mr.Jay notifies her that she will not have to do any tricky maneuvers but will have to give a powerful, confident face while in motion. Hesitant because of her fear of heights she recollects back to the previous week when she jumped out of a plane. Compared to that, this is cake. She mounts the horse and the shoot begins. Everything goes well. Mr.Jay is impressed. At one point a passing jet spooks the horse and it rears back but that does not deter Cassie. She maintains a direct stare into the camera. Unfortunately she winds up too focused on that and forgets her grip on the reigns and comes crashing down to the ground. During her fall she hits her head hard on the ground. She is bleeding, but luckily for her the shoot is over and she is sent to the hospital to check her wounds.

The rest of the day goes without much fault. Everybody impresses for the most part. Axelle's history with the animal gave her a slight edge over the rest. Boudica is again cocky despite never riding a horse before but pulls out a glorious shot. Suzuzki begins to bore Jay with her look despite transforming on film. Rawkla does well and does her best to choke back tears when the giant creature rears back. Tabitha does not give variety in her shots. Sapphire has fun with the shoot and rather than her aggressive expressions from last week decides to give a more serene interpretation this week. For the most part, everybody has stepped up their game. Mr.Jay actually begins to weep because he is so proud of his girls and makes a personal call to Tyra herself to tell her to prepare for her most difficult panel yet.

The girls all return home after long day. Cassie arrives about an hour later from the hospital with a bandage around her head. A minor concussion but nothing that will stop her. Before going to bed they receive a Tyra mail relaying the message of elimination the next day. The girls have no idea what to expect but the physical demands on them is no hindrance to instantly falling asleep.

Panel
The girls enter the judging room and are greeted by their lovely judges again. The girls are called up one by one. Every. Single. Picture. Is drop dead gorgeous. Nigel mentions that he can see every single one of them being used as a real advertisement for something. Tyra wants to keep all of the girls there but unfortunately must one go home and their past performances will be a big player in this. The girls are dismissed and the judges deliberate.

Axelle: Her professional attitude impresses the judges and her experience worked in her favor for this shoot.
Boudica: She pulled off an absolutely stunning photo but the judges are shocked by Jay's claim of her arrogance as they see a sweet, humble girl in front of them.
Cassie: Her picture was the last frame shot before she fell, but judging by it you'd never know she was about to fall. They love her trooper attitude about being injured.
Giselle: Another beautiful picture but it is not much different to what is expected of her gorgeous face.
Kendra: She slipped a little back to the commercial side but her appearance in panel this week was that of a model.
Rawkla: They loved that her attitude was good this week. Though they fear that she may crack again the next and it will be a pattern?
Sapphire: Her picture this week has an oomph that was lacking before. They see passion yet peace despite having no control of the animal.
Suzuzki: More complaints about her less-than-modelesque appearance. Great photo though.
Tabitha: Her picture turned out sensational but when looking through her film there was a serious lack of much variety and her look may be too one-note.

The girls are called back.

Elimination #4
The first name I am going to call.... is.....
Spoiler:
The next name I will call... is...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Two names left. The next girl... is...
Spoiler:
Will
Spoiler:
please step before me?
This was a difficult week for me. You both have striking looks and produced AMAZING photos. But one must go home.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations
Spoiler:
. You are still in the running towards becoming CookieDream's Next Top Model.

Eliminee interview + fadeaway in the next post.

Last edited by CookieDreams on Wed May 28, 2008 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 3:53 pm

Tabitha: I did think that I would last a lot longer than this. I think I have a lot of talent that unfortunately the judges did not see. But I am not going to be bitter. Somebody has to go home and it is too bad that it had to be me. I wish the rest of the girls nothing but the bet of luck both in this competition and in life.

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 2 Fadeawayntmaz0
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 2 Chart4rc6

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GuruBishisama Wed May 28, 2008 4:04 pm

I'm shocked they axed Tabitha. I was sure Boudica was going to leave. I'm also growing to really like Sapphire.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 4:09 pm

NO NO NO NO NO. GISELLE IS IN THE BOTTOM 4 or 5 every week, this is sad. I really want her to win. But I don't even think its possible Sad. I loved the photoshoot, it sounds fierce. I think they did something like that in AUSntm Cycle 1.

AMAZING EPISODE Smile. CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT, HOPEFULLY GISELLE STEPS IT UP!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 4:17 pm

That random generator just does not like her very much.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 4:19 pm

same with Lyndzey. I mean i have used it every time and it seems she has been in the bottom 3 every week so far. The Random generator hates her.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Wed May 28, 2008 4:28 pm

why are u guys using random generators? just do the order yourself! thats how im doing it. based on how well they do each episode Smile

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 4:31 pm

By using a random generator I think it adds more suspense. One girl could do fabulous one week but then be gone the next. Kind of like the real NTMs. And this way I cannot play favorites. If I did, Suzuzki would have been gone first. I just base the performances on how they rank in the list randomizer.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 5:06 pm

Same With Me, It Adds Alot of Suspense and It's actually more interesting and I Also Want to avoid playing favorites and it really is the fairest way to do it, IMO.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 5:25 pm

I am going to post the fifth episode tonight. I was supposed to go out on the town with some friends but I've come down with a fever and what better way to kill time when I'm sitting around the house? I'd totally write it now but I should let you all digest the first four episodes first! Once the number of girls continues to whittle down some more I will space them out more too. Especially since I am pretty sure I am going to be hired somewhere on Monday and that will take up some of my time.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 5:29 pm

Good Idea.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed May 28, 2008 5:30 pm

DevinWideman wrote:why are u guys using random generators? just do the order yourself! thats how im doing it. based on how well they do each episode Smile

I agree with you, and I agree with CookieDreams, I love picking winners, but suspense it good too! Though my fav. for my cycle wins! Which nobody knows who...hehe Smile. But I'm not making it obvious, but we never know Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by reneealldeway19 Wed May 28, 2008 5:43 pm

Where did you guys find a random generator?
reneealldeway19
reneealldeway19
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 15

https://nexttopmodel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm

I use the list randomizer at www.random.org

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed May 28, 2008 6:00 pm

me too
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next