Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

+6
GuruBishisama
ethereal.eyes
Missez
SaNtErIa
the_tv_maniac
CookieDreams
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 5 Empty Re: CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

Post by GuruBishisama Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:40 pm

Oh, Axelle!

Nobody for the win. I don't like Cassie or Kendra much at all.

But I do like your cycle, CookieDreams. Just not the top two.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 5 Empty Re: CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

Post by Missez Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:01 pm

Kendra for the win!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:50 pm

Finale, Part 2/2
Models Remaining: 2

After Axelle's shocking elimination, Cassie and Kendra go back to the suite one last time. They pour a glass of champagne and head over to a bulletin board where candid, fun shots of all the original contestants are posted. They started out with twelve and now after ten eliminations it is down to the final two. Cassie says that she is surprised that she was kept in the competition over Axelle. Axelle had been a consistently strong competitor throughout most of the cycle and had a much better track record than Cassie. Kendra from day one was aware of her typically commercial appearance and thought she'd be eliminated mid-way through for it and is ecstatic that she proved everybody (including herself) wrong by making it to the final two. The girls share ten toasts. One for each girl sent home and after getting a little tipsy they drift off to sleep.

In the morning they are told to pack all of their belongings. The girls have trouble doing so with dry cheeks since that is a sign that the journey is almost over. They will participate in a runway show and head straight to judging immediately afterwards where one girl will be crowned.

The are then told to head outside where a taxi is waiting for them. They are taken to a large tent where everything is being set up. Tyra comes out of nowhere and says that they will be walking in a runway show for Yves Saint Laurent's (RIP) final completed collection as a designer. HOWEVER they will be separated far apart in styling so that Tyra can have a final one-on-one session with each of them as they are getting ready. Kendra tells Tyra that she is proud of herself for overcoming both emotional trauma and the panel's initial impression of her and even if she ends up as the runner-up that she is more than grateful. Cassie wholeheartedly thanks Tyra for believing in a simple country girl and taking her all the way to Paris.

The looks are completed. But not without one last twist. The girls will dually open the show. Side by side. They will walk together. Reach the end of the runway. Then cross each other and go down on the opposite side in which they come out. The tension is high. They stand by the curtain holding hands in anticipation. However, before the show starts and the lights dim a moment of silence is held. The eerie quiet helps relax the girls somewhat. The lights dim. The music starts up. And the girls are rushed out onto the runway.

Final Runway:
Cassie starts out her first walk with excellence. Though she has a slight lack of confidence you'd never know it by looking at her. The line green flowy gown she is wearing makes her look like a goddess. Her strut is powerful yet not over the top to distract from the garment. Kendra looks phenomenal in the light grey satin dress she is wearing and her walk is solid. They reach the end of the runway and strike a pose. Cassie's leg work is awkward as she reaches the end but Kendra's is perfection. They cross each other and walk back. Backstage is pure mayhem. Shouting. Constant movement. Hairspray pollutes the air. But now it is time for Kendra to go out again.

Kendra is given shoes that are two sizes too small but unfortunately she lets the pain show. Her walk is good but her face is giving off a pained expression. Not even the typical model apathy look, but the "I want to kill whoever threw these shoes on my feet" look. At the end of the runway she poses too quickly before rushing back to get the damn shoes off her feet already. Cassie goes next. Her shoes fit but her tweed trousers were not fastened tightly enough and teeter on the edge of falling off. But in a moment of brilliance she casually hooks her thumb in one of the belt loops to secure it in place. She poses strongly, and returns.

it is time for the final walk. Cassie returns but has no time to even breathe as she is undressed, dressed again and shoved out no more than thirty seconds after her return. Judging by the calm, confident look on her face you'd never know her internal panic. A model returning from her walk accidentally collides shoulders with Cassie but her face remains stoic almost as it that was planned. She reaches the end. Gives off one final pose. Looks Tyra dead in the eye as if to say "This is for you, mama" and quickly turns. Kendra comes out and on her way to the end passes Cassie. They look each other dead in the eye but not in a "bitch this is mine" manner, but rather more of a supportive, you-go glance. Kendra's pace is a little too fast but she strikes a fierce pose and makes her way back.

The group of models collects and makes their way back out for the group walk and applause. They both appear somewhat perplexed but it goes smoothly and they return back. Unable to hold in their excitement they each let out squeals of glee and hug each other. Tyra pops out from behind a curtain and embraces them both. She says that she is proud of them and will see them in about a half hour.

At this point both girls are satisfied with having the chance to walk in the show and would be pleased with either winning or at least the other winning since if they were to lose they'd rather it go to somebody who they felt is deserving.

Panel:
The girls walk in the room with their designs still on. Tyra states that they paid their respects to Yves Saint Lauren in the best way possible and that she feels he would be honored to have them in his show. But there can only be one winner. The girls are called up and evaluated on their walks.

Cassie is commended on her struts. Even when faced with potential disasters she handled it with grace and showed no sign of disturbance on her face. She owned that runway and demanded the attention of the room. The judges had doubts about her ability to handle the pressure but she did so with ease. Kendra's walk was slightly weaker. She looked unhappy the entire time. Paulina says that she was giving a face that she might've thought was the typical model face on the runway but she exaggerated it a little. Her walk was strong but not spectacular.

The past performances are then evaluated. Kendra has four first call-outs and two challenge wins. She has been in the bottom two once but was saved over Giselle. She has been a strong competitor. The underdog. Nobody thought she'd be a threat in the beginning but she proved them all wrong. Cassie has no first call-outs and no challenge wins. She has been in the bottom two twice but was saved over Boudica and Axelle. Her record has been consistent and she has never failed to impress the judges but to the plain eye Kendra has performed better throughout. But Nigel wonders if Kendra has just overcome more obstacles and thus stood out more because of it. What is better... being runway-ready or having more faults and working through them?

The girls are dismissed and the judges deliberate for the last time.

Janice blatantly favors Cassie. She loves Kendra but feels the Cassie would be the most realistic choice for the industry and she'd have a better chance of making a name for herself. Paulina thinks that Kendra has the personality but her look may not be one suited for the more high-end stuff despite transforming on film. She can look the part in a picture but has difficulty looking it on the runway. Nigel prefers Kendra's angelic appearance to Cassie's. Tyra thinks that Kendra is a girl that girls can relate to. The girl they can see in magazines and see themselves in. Tyra fears that Cassie is the model that girls look at and strive to look like.

It's a tough decision. Apples and oranges. Apples are sweet and safe but oranges are tart and tangy. Which one do the judges feel has the most potential in every field of modeling?

The girls are called back.

The Announcement:

Tyra: Welcome ladies. This was a difficult decision. We love you both. We want to give both of you the title. But the budget can only cover one girl. You both have amazing potential but we feel one has more ability to stand alongside girls like Agyness and stand her own ground.

CookeDream's.... Next... Top... Model.... is....

Spoiler:

That concludes Cycle 1. I am willing to host another cycle if enough people want it! I can announce the new girls as soon as tonight or tomorrow morning if I get a big enough response.

Until now... here is the final call-out chart for anybody who is interested. Remember. I'm just the messenger here!

Spoiler:

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:53 pm

YAY!!!!!!! I Say Go For It! I Am! Cassie is not my favorite, but I'm glad Kendra didn't win.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:13 pm

No...Uhhh nevermind liking Cassie...ugh....whyyyyy....Kendra would of been amazing. Sad. Go Kendra still. I'm just pretending that Cassie lost to feel better. Great finale besides the winner Smile.

CANT WAIT TILL NEXT CYCLE AND HOPING FOR A DESERVING WINNER Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:15 pm

I am just trying to figure out which one of my pre-made group of girls I'll choose. I have nine other cycles. But the C2 girls are my least favorite so I'm just going to choose another one and call it C2.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:15 pm

Take Note

Kendra - 4 1st Call-outs, 1 Bottom 2.
Cassie - 0 1st Call-outs, 2 Bottom 2's.

Sad.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:16 pm

And I've made a lot of cycles as well. [100 to be exact] Smile.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:56 pm

WOW! Mine Was My First.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5