Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

+6
GuruBishisama
ethereal.eyes
Missez
SaNtErIa
the_tv_maniac
CookieDreams
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 3 Empty Re: CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

Post by CookieDreams Wed May 28, 2008 10:21 pm

The fifth episode will be posted sometime within the next few hours! Just letting you all know. We've already gone through about a third of the competition, by the way!

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 3 Empty Re: CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

Post by CookieDreams Thu May 29, 2008 1:45 am

The Girl Who Wobbles
Week: 5
Remaining Girls: 8
CG of the week: No

Opening
After returning home after panel, the girls are overwhelmed with emotion. Any satisfaction they feel is automatically shot down with heartbreak when realizing the loss of Tabitha. Her elimination took everybody by surprise. There was not a girl in the house who disliked her. In a moment of tribute the girls decide to share a toast over dinner in her honor. The penthouse is silent as the girls go to bed. They awake in the morning still in shock over the lack of Tabitha's presence. In a confessional, Sapphire states "You know when Kamara left there was a wave of relief in the air. But now that Tabitha there is a lingering dread that any of us could go home at any given moment. None of us are safe no matter how well we think we do,"

Things do not stay quiet for long though when Rawkla shrieks out "TYYYRAAAAAA MAIL!!!!"

"Spring. Summer. Autumn. Winter. Which one are you? Pick a partner, choose a season and head outside in five minutes."

It doesn't take more than ten seconds before the girls have partnered up. Kendra and Sapphire (Spring). Boudica and Suzuzki (Summer). Giselle and Axelle (Autumn). And Cassie and Rawkla (Winter). The girls head out to the limo where they are then taken to Central Park.

Challenge
As the girls walk to the center of the park they come across an impromptu runway show featuring the looks of the four seasons. Out of nowhere Miss.Jay struts out on the catwalk wearing an ensemble gown showcasing a menagerie of leaves of all sizes, shapes, and colors. After doing his walk he steps down to tell the girls their challenge. Their mission for the day will be to take place in a public runway show where the theme is seasons. HOWEVER. Their outfits will not be representations of the seasons nor will they have the helping hand of themed styling. Instead they will have to convey the attitude of their chosen time of the year in their walks. Miss Jay gives pointers for the girls who are less creative. Winter is slow, with hands in the pockets. Spring is bouncy with a subtle smirk on the face. Summer is confident with hip action. Autumn is sophisticaded but not boring to the vibrant colors. The girls will be judged in their selected pairs,

Axelle and Giselle (portraying Autumn) are up first. Axelle cannot walk in heels to save her life but presents a stoic face perfect for the season while Giselle's powerful strut dominates the runway. Kendra and Sapphire (Spring) go up next. Kendra's youthful glow is perfect for the Spring theme and her energy radiates throughout the audience. Sapphire struggles to look chipper but her heelwork is to die for. Cassie and Rawkla (Winter) are a beautiful combination but unfortunately their walk may be TOO boring. Miss Jay comments from the sidelines, "I asked for slow. Not dead." Lastly, Boudica and Suzuzki (Summer) are on. Boudica struggles looking too happy and Suzuzki is reminiscent of a local fashion show mall model with her pageantry-like walk.

The girls are called forward. For the most part Miss Jay is disappointed but he says that the two girls that came the closest to successfully emoting their seasons are.... Kendra and Sapphire.

Miss Jay explains that the girls ALL need copious amounts of practice and that he'll be seeing them again soon.

With sore feet and crushed egos the girl filter into the limo and return to the penthouse. Already waiting for them on the entry door is a Tyra mail. "aaaaaaAAH CHOO!" None of the girls quite understand what it means. Are they going to be asked to try and sneeze pretty? Not worrying about it too much, the girls go to sleep and wake up bright and early before going to their photoshoot.

Photoshoot
The girls arrive at the photoshoot to see Sutan standing there beautiful as ever in a short dress and leather boots that go up to his thighs. "Like 'em? Yeah me neither. But a model is basically a walking advertisement and don't have much choice as to what is thrown on their backs. Or on this case... their legs. Jimmy Choo is designing a line of thigh length boots and you will be his testing market. See that department store window across the street? You will act as a mannequin wearing these for your photoshoot today. To show them off, the only other thing you'll be wearing is a slip"

Without time to think the girls are rushed into the back to get changed. Axelle is first up. This kind of fashion is right up her alley but she takes it maybe a little too far when she her poses end up looking like something you'd only see on a mannequin in the window of a Hustler store. Cassie is slightly reserved after being raised in a fairly conservative household but manages to add a touch of class to the pictures. Kendra's pictures are beautiful but she models herself more than the actual boots. Rawkla has problems maintaining her balance on the tall heels and nearly falls on her face, and ends up breaking down in tears again. Suzuzki blows everybody away with her flexibility and ability to showcase the boots to the most flattering extent. Giselle says not a peep in fear of angering the staff and like always turns out beautiful film. Boudica too stays silent but her pictures show a silent agitation. The tightness in her mouth makes her displeasure more than visible. Sapphire is inventive as as always and the results are again near perfection.

The girls all give Sutan bear hugs and then retreat home where a Tyra mail awaits them informing them of the upcoming panel the following morning.

Panel
The panel is mostly pleased with results the girls managed to churn out this week. Some of them contradict the panel's expectations almost entirely while others prove Tyra right. They are dismissed and the judges are left to deliberate.

Axelle: Her film is horrendously trashy. Janice states that it may as well be the cover for a bondage "how to" DVD and that she is more suited to be a Hot Topic or Torrid employee than a model.
Boudica: She has eaten a slice of humble pie but as a result has just turned cold.
Cassie: Janice doesn't like that Cassie has such high morals but she believes that she is willing to overcome them if she really wants this, proven by her gorgeous photo.
Giselle: Her critique is almost exactly the same as Boudica's. The judges see no progress nor plummet. They see a plateau.
Kendra: A model is supposed to sell a product and Nigel says that he can barely even see the boots and for being as high as they were, she must've tried hard to not actually tyr.
Rawkla: The tears. Oh the tears. Paulina and Nigel are through with her. Janice sees potential but the whining is old. Tyra says nothing other than, "I told y'all this would happen."
Sapphire: She gets the vote for most improved. In the beginning of the competition she was almost transparent but she shines at the top now.
Suzuzki: Her contortions and poses make the shoes the focal point. Tyra mentions that she is considering sending the photo to Jimmy Choo himself to be considered as a real ad.

The judges have made their decision.

Elimination #5:

The first name that I am going to call..... is....
Spoiler:
The next name... is....
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Tyra: If I could have a triple elimination I would. The three of you disappointed me terribly this week. But I have already paid for a certain amount of episodes this cycle so unfortunately only one of the three of you will be sent home. The next name I will call... is..
Spoiler:

Will
Spoiler:
please stand before me?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations
Spoiler:
You are still in the running towards becoming CookieDream's Next Top Model.

Eliminee interview + fadeaway in next post.

Last edited by CookieDreams on Thu May 29, 2008 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Thu May 29, 2008 1:50 am

Rawkla: So apparently feeling any type of emotional classifies somebody as unstable?! UNSTABLE?! Was I cutting my wrists?! Was I shooting myself in the head?! NO! I WAS CRYING! AT LEAST I KNOW THAT I HAVE A HEART THAT ISN'T COLD AND HOLLOW LIKE TYRA'S. YOU WERE ROOTING FOR ME. YOU WERE ALL ROOTING FOR ME!

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 3 Fadeawayntmnv1
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 3 Chart5cs0

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GuruBishisama Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am

I'm still really liking Sapphire. I also just realized Kendra existed in this episode. Boy, does she fade into the background.

And I always love you lol-worthy elimination interviews.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Thu May 29, 2008 4:11 pm

Now that the cycle is just about halfway through I'm going to add more cushion time between each episode. Also note that unlike the real Top Model I will be separating the finale into two different episodes.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Thu May 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Giselle is safe. Good!! Awww I loved Rawkla. I don't like Axelle. Never did, I hope she goes home soon.

Great Episode!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Thu May 29, 2008 4:26 pm

Very Proud of Giselle, but I'll miss Rawlka
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by DevinWideman Thu May 29, 2008 4:33 pm

go suzuzki! i like her Smile

DevinWideman
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Thu May 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Going out for the day but the sixth episode will be posted sometime tonight.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Fri May 30, 2008 5:19 am

The Girls Who Open Up
Week: 6
Models Remaining: 7

Opening

Another painful elimination for the girls. While Rawkla wasn't one of the lead characters of the house she still got along with everybody and the girls become even more nervous as their numbers continue to dwindle down. They started out the competition with twelve and now almost half have left them. Axelle doesn't know whether to be upset at the lashing Tyra gave her or grateful. She appreciates any criticism that is handed to her but at the same time she felt personally insulted, especially when Tyra asked what Axelle's mother would think of the photograph. "It was below the belt" Axelle says in a confessional.

Regardless of her angst, she is still jubilant that she has made it this far considering her different look and style is ridiculed by most. Giselle is happy for her generally positive critique but still can't help but wonder what she can possibly do for the judges to like her. She feels that none of her efforts are recognized and that no matter how much she thinks she improves that the judges (Nigel in particular) will never be satisfied. Boudica calms her nerves by talking a long, hot shower and as she makes her way to her bed she feels a lump form in her throat seeing Rawkla's bed empty. Though they had totally different personality types their beds were right next to each other and would often stay up all night chattering away about nothing in particular. But tonight she goes to bed silent.

Kendra is the first to wake up in the morning and hobbles into the kitchen to find Tyra peacefully sipping her cup of coffee. Right as Kendra begins opening her mouth to let out a deafening squeal Tyra hushes her.

Challenge
Tyra explains to Kendra that today she wants to have a one-on-one with each individual girl. But so the girls do not know what to expect, all those who finish their session with her will be led to the backyard so that the others do not know what to expect. Tyra doesn't tell Kendra one thing though... that this will be their challenge. Tyra wants to see who will let their guard down.

Kendra is nothing but bubbles and cupcakes until Tyra asks her to take a deep breath because she can see a pain in her eyes that she shrouds with a veil of sunshine by spewing rainbows incessantly. After hesitating for a moment Kendra breaks down in tears, revealing that her father physically abused her for many years until she shot and killed him in an act of self defense one night. Tyra feels that she overcompensates for her internal sorrow by acting over the top happy all the time. Suzuzki is the next to wake up and does not reveal any secrets to the past but has a genuine, heart-to-heart with Tyra. Tyra feels like she actually knows who Suzuzki is now. Giselle stumbles into the room but doesn't have much to say as she has the wine hangover from hell. Cassie discusses her religious beliefs and what she feels is expected of her by her family and hometown but that she wants to break away from the standards they have set for her by thinking for herself.

Sapphire does not even notice that Tyra is in the kitchen as she has not yet put in her contacts. She walks right past her just thinking it's another one of the girls. Totally oblivious, she reaches for the coffee pot to find that it has all been poured and must brew another cup. Groggy and seriously needing caffeine she says out loud "You know you'd think that with the money Tyra has, she'd be able to afford a coffee maker that is able to brew more than like, two cups." Tyra is angry and tells Sapphire that she doesn't even care to speak to her and to join the other girls. Boudica comes in next and decides to just badmouth and vilify the other girls the entire time and Tyra is less than impressed. Axelle is the last to wake up. She admits to her insecurity because of her different look, something which Tyra could not tell was behind Axelle's powerful presence and states that Axelle is the perfect example of how even the biggest of fronts are usually backed up by a world of envy.

Axelle walks out to the other girls by the poolside and is followed by Tyra who says that she is fortunate to have gotten to know some of them better and she now feels even more maternal. But the girl that she feels was most willing to show her true personality and was the most relateable was... Kendra. Kendra's eyes are still puffy from the heavy subjects discussed but is now nothing but grins. Tyra makes a quick exit but not before tossing a small box at the girls.

They open it. Inside is a single ladybug innocently crawling around by itself. A note included reads "Meet your accessory. Head to the street outside in a half hour."

The girls are confused beyond belief. Are they going to be wearing a bikini made of ladybugs?

Photoshoot
The girls head outside and find.... nothing! Just a busy street with pedestrians all around them. Then suddenly a red Volkswagen Bug with dinner plate-sized black polka dots pulls up and Mr.Jay steps out! Their photo assignment is to advertise the new limited edition Volkswagen Bug with a ladybug paint design. The girls all cheer and clap. They learn that they will be dressed as seductive zookeepers trying to tame the beast with a leash attached to one of the handles.

Axelle is up first. Her wild, exotic look really works for the shoot and she has fun with it. Kendra feels that it would be expected of her to make this shot commercial to the fullest extent so she makes sure to not even crack a smirk, instead opting for a poutier, darker look. Sapphire shows more personality this time around with some adorable kicking poses and snarls. Boudica keeps a loose grip on the leash but gives a flirtatious side that Mr.Jay has never seen before. Giselle feels the shoot is too campy for her liking and it is clear by her angry facial expressions. Suzuzki tries to pose on the roof of the car but ends up looking forced and awkward from nearly sliding off every two seconds. Cassie is up last and does an adequate job but nothing that really stands out.

After the shoot Mr.Jay directs the girls to look inside the globe compartment. Tyra mail! "Tomorrow you will meet with the judges. Only six of you will continue"

Nobody knows what to expect.

Panel
The girls are greeted by Tyra. Their best photos are presented and the girls are dismissed. After they exit, Tyra reads out her notes from her one-on-ones with the girls to the judges and the deliberation begins.

Axelle: Paulina feels she is truly blossoming and is the dark horse of the competition.
Boudica: The shot may not be what was truly asked for but the judges appreciate her effort and love seeing a pleasant side to her.
Cassie: The shot is good. Maybe the "prettiest" of them all. But nothing keeps you looking.
Giselle: Janice is over her arrogance and refusal to put up with anything that she feels isn't high-fashion enough.
Kendra: Her look best fits the commercial, fun theme and the judges hate that she did not use her natural look at her disposal when it would have been the most appropriate.
Sapphire: The favorite photo of the panel but Tyra is still bitter about her comments from the other day.
Suzuzki: She tried too hard to stand out from the rest and the results were embarrassing. It is also revealed that her heels scuffed the hell out of the car!

The girls are called back.

Elimination # 6:
I have seven girls in front of me. Six photos in my hand. These photos represent the girls who have made it to the second half of the competition. Bravo.

The first name I am going to call... is....
Spoiler:
The next name I will call... is...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Two names left....
Spoiler:

Will
Spoiler:
please stand before me?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations
Spoiler:
You are still in the running towards becoming CookieDream's Next Top Model.

Eliminee interview + fadeaway in the next post.

Last edited by CookieDreams on Fri May 30, 2008 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Fri May 30, 2008 5:25 am

Giselle: I wouldn't be caught dead driving such a stupid car. Can you really blame me? I don't need this competition. I'll make it on my own accord. I'll be an even bigger name than that Australian cow Alice. Just you watch. I will be Warhol's new muse! Oh.... he's dead? Whatever. That's probably best for him. My beauty would have killed him anyway.

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 3 Fadeawayntmoh0
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 3 Chart6yz9

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GuruBishisama Fri May 30, 2008 11:43 am

I get a feeling Missez isn't going to be happy...

I'm so happy they didn't cut Sapphire for that mistake. And I was not expecting that bomb about Kendra.

But I loved. LOVED. The photo shoot. The second it was described, I could see the finished product in my head. Campy, yes, but it's campy done right and I love it.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Fri May 30, 2008 3:23 pm

Hah yup. When Giselle showed up as the eliminee I was very tempted to try it again so that it would be somebody else for Missez's sake. I was shocked. So far out of six eliminations, four of them have been blonde. Only Sapphire is still in!

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Fri May 30, 2008 3:30 pm

Wow, Sapphire's comment was hilarious. I Pictured the look of being offended on Tyra's face and loved it.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Fri May 30, 2008 3:48 pm

*dies* no no no no no no....oh my gosh. No. I can't take it. Giselle, my favorite person!!! Gone!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad. I hope Kendra goes since she STAYED over Giselle in the b2. GRRRRRRRR.

Great episode though...except for the elimination.
EVIL RANDOM.ORG THING!!!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Fri May 30, 2008 3:53 pm

I am nervous to start writing the next episode because of how tight the competition is. I like all but one of the remaining contestants and I have a feeling that one girl will stick around a while over girls that I adore.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Fri May 30, 2008 3:55 pm

^ wait your using the random.org right?
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Fri May 30, 2008 4:06 pm

Yup! Sure am.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Fri May 30, 2008 4:16 pm

^ Sad. Poor Giselle then.
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Fri May 30, 2008 11:01 pm

The Girl Who Curses
Week: 7
Models Remaining: 6

Opening:
As the girls head back home in the limo they take a good look at each other. There are six of them left. The competition started out with twelve and now it is down to the half of that. Sapphire notices that she is the only blonde remaining and that while she is confident that alone will secure her place for a couple more weeks she has no intention of slacking because of it. Cassie is proud that she has come so far but complains that she is the only one out of the remaining girl who has not received a first call-out. In fact, she hasn't even received a second call-out! Yet she has never had an appearance in the bottom two either.

The group scuttles off to bed after a savory dinner and a toast to celebrate their victories and the eliminations of their beloved friends.

In the morning the girls are surprised over breakfast by Paulina and Janice who enter without any warning whatsoever. Janice jokingly expresses her disgust at how sloppy the girls look without make-up. Paulina says "Each and every one of you are extremely different from one another. None of you look the same. Not just facially but you each have your own style. We want to see that! Go into your rooms and pick out an outfit that you feel best exemplifies your own personal style that you think would also impress a designer you're seeing during a go-see."

Cassie comes out in a track jacket and mini-skirt that Janice says makes her look too much like a child prostitute. Kendra wears a plain black tank top and a paid of ripped denim skinny jeans with black heels that Paulina says is beautifully simplistic but is not her. Sapphire chooses a white suit that Janice complains is more like something you'd wear to the office after being the best man in a lesbian wedding. Axelle decides on a pair of blue denim capris matched with a black blazer and white heels that is cute but like Kendra, not her. Suzuzki wears a simple denim bootcut jean with black heels but adds some spice with a blood red tight t-shirt that is not only fitting to her style but is also something you could wear on a go-see according to Janice. Boudica wears some khaki short shorts, a tight fitting white halter top and white heels with ankle straps that Paulina asks if she can borrow.

After going over each girl Paulina and Janice decide that the girl who wore the most accurate representation of her own personal style while maintaining a professional appearance was..... Suzuzki. The girls clap for her but try their hardest to be good sports and not just slap her across the face.

After returning to the penthouse the girls notice that all of their belongings are packed and all the furniture is gone except for a small table in the entryway that has an envelope. "Your bags are packed. The pressure is on. Especially that in the cabin."

Photoshoot
The girls arrive at the airport and are directed towards a private plane in an otherwise empty hangar. Mr.Jay marches out of the cabin in a pilot's outfit. He explains that Nigel is inside and will be their fellow model for the day. They will be dressed as flirtatious flight attendants who cater to his every need.

Axelle is up first. She remembers that the last time she was made to look sexy that she took it too far and must tame herself. She does so successfully and in her shots she presents Nigel with a bottle of champagne. It is Cassie's turn and she jumps right into her assignment by wiping a stain off of his shirt. In some of the frames she has insecurity written all over her face but the rest more than make up for it. Kendra is told that she will be polishing his shoes. She turns the less-than-glamorous job into a first class act that has the perfect balance of rags and riches. Suzuzki will be providing Nigel with a pillow and her performance is fun but Mr.Jay has doubts about her creativity. Sapphire's request is to cut Nigel's steak for him. Sapphire herself is used to having her own meat for for her so is unsure of what to do with the knife but everything else about her shot is flawless. Boudica is asked to help store Nigel's carry-on in the overhead compartment. Some of her frames come off a little sleazy but the second she is told to watch for that she turns it around.

The shoot is over and Mr.Jay is exuberant with the results. Some of the girls started out turbulent during their shoots but knew exactly what to do when warned about what they were doing wrong. It is clear to him that they have all vastly improved and deserve placing as far as they have so far. The girls are told to go outside of the aircraft where panel is waiting. (Much like the ANTM10 pre-overseas panel)

Panel:
Tyra announces that the girls are about to embark on a fantastic journey. She has five plane tickets to Paris in her hands. And one for a hometown that has not yet been decided. The pictures are shown and they all impress the judges. Even Janice. So potential and presence will play a big part in who goes home and who goes to Paris. The judges deliberate.

Axelle: It would've been easy for her to make this shoot tacky but she handled it wonderfully. But is her look TOO edgy?
Boudica: The judges love the risks that she has been taking and that her unique look would fit right in with the most sought after models of today/
Cassie: Her effort to defeat her more modest side are being met with spectacular results and she has one of the strongest looks.
Kendra: Her performance was the perfect recovery to the catastrophe last week.
Sapphire: She seems to be dropping. She takes some the best pictures there but she is improving the least out of everybody there.
Suzuzki: Nothing about her sparkles at that much. She takes nice pictures but does not have the presence of a model despite winning the challenge this week.

The judges have made their decision...

Elimination #7
The first name I am going to call that will receive this plane ticket to Paris... is....
Spoiler:
The next name I will calll... is....
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Three girls in front of me. The next girl in the safe... is....
Spoiler:

Will
Spoiler:
please step in front of me?
One of you will go to Paris. The other will go back home.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations
Spoiler:
You will join the other four girls on a trip to Paris and remain in this competition.

Spoiler:

Eliminee interview + fadeaway in next post

Last edited by CookieDreams on Sat May 31, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Fri May 30, 2008 11:04 pm

Suzuzki: I went from rooming with five other gorgeous girls to sharing a bunk bed with a woman named Butch. There isn't a whole lot I can say. Of course I'm pissed off that I was sent home. I let my anger get the best of me but now I can say I've gotten to do something that not many have the privilege of doing but have wanted to at some point.... slapping Janice across the face. But does it count if the other person can't even feel it? I don't see how she could with all the plastic, metal, and wood I felt underneath her skin.

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 3 Fadeawayntmtw8
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 3 Cycle7qb2

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuppycake Fri May 30, 2008 11:17 pm

Aw, I liked Suzuzki and Sapphire.

Anyways, awesome episode. And I think a photoshoot in an airplane would be really cool.

Also, "more like something you'd wear to the office after being the best man in a lesbian wedding," and the fight at the end were tremendously amusing. Great episode!

Last edited by Cuppycake on Fri May 30, 2008 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cuppycake
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Fri May 30, 2008 11:22 pm

DRAMA!!! OMG! Imagine if this were to happen in ANTM! WOW greta episode and elimination reaction! lol
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Sat May 31, 2008 12:06 am

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED The Elimination. It Was Funny I Could Imagine Tyra standing there and I could here me thinking. YELL! Yell Like you did to tiffany. Loved it. The Brilliant ending was good to see, i must say.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sat May 31, 2008 3:04 pm

ah, elimnation Very Happy
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next