Your Next Top Model
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

+6
GuruBishisama
ethereal.eyes
Missez
SaNtErIa
the_tv_maniac
CookieDreams
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 4 Empty Re: CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

Post by Missez Sat May 31, 2008 6:01 pm

I loved Suzuzki. All my favs. are leaving 1 by 1. Sad

Great episode and ENDING!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 4 Empty Re: CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page*

Post by CookieDreams Sat May 31, 2008 7:22 pm

Oh this is complete ass. I had the ENTIRE episode typed out and everything. Then when I hit "send post" it told me that I needed to log in and when I did, the post was not saved. UGH. Looks like I need to type it out all again. Maybe tonight if I do not get home too late. This is the one time where I didn't highlight the entire block of text and copy it before attempting to post it.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sat May 31, 2008 7:42 pm

oh my gosh! no way. argh, that must suck.
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male
Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by reneealldeway19 Sat May 31, 2008 10:45 pm

I am loving these episodes! Sapphire and Axelle for the final two! Smile
reneealldeway19
reneealldeway19
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 15

https://nexttopmodel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:49 pm

cant wait till next episode!
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:01 pm

The Girl Who Blends In
Week: 8
Girls remaining: 5

Opening:
On the flight to Paris none of the girls can sleep. Not even Kendra who is terrified of flying and popped a handful of pills in hopes of knocking her out for the duration of it. Sapphire is excited to go to France. Her parents are originally from France but she has never had the opportunity to go there. She has never been overseas. In fact, none of the girls have! Towards the end of the flight when the girls can see land the realization suddenly hits that they are far from home. The land they see is a different country. Even a different continent all together! The flight lands and make their way towards baggage claim when they see five men in suits standing there, each holding a sign with one girl's name with their luggage already collected! The girls go to their respective gentlemen where they are told that the men will act as their taxi drivers for the day and without time to rest will be thrust into the world of go-sees! Five designers. An hour and a half. The girls set off!

Challenge:
Axelle's quirky, offbeat look immediately strikes the eye to a person walking down the street and the designers are no different. They love her look and her quiet confidence. Sapphire is liked and the clients mention that she'd fit right in with the models of the day but just as that, your average factory-made model and she may not have a strong enough look to carry her to TOP model status. Cassie only sees three out of the five designers but love for her appearance and professionalism is universally praised. Kendra makes even the harshest of designers smile with her adorable, warm personality but they still mention doubts of her ability to model more high end products despite an impressive portfolio. Boudica's facial features leave many of the designers in awe but her walk is a catastrophe.

The drivers know where to take them afterwards and they all meet up at a hotel right on time. All... except for Boudica and Cassie who arrive about fifteen minutes late. The scorecards and comments about the girls have been collected and the girl who would have booked the most designers and left the best impression was.... Axe;;e. The girls are then given a key which will unlock their new home, a suite on the top floor of the hotel. The girls make their way up there and find a Tyra mail waiting for them on the front door. Only... it has no text. Instead, it is an audio card which plays church bells and that generic wedding theme. (I don't know the official name of the composition)

Photoshoot
In the morning the cab takes the girls to the Cathedral of Notre Dame. They all think that they will be wearing traditional white wedding gowns. They are close. They WILL be wearing bridal gowns. Except... GOTHIC bridal gowns. Black lace. Black silk. Black hair. Black lipstick. Skin made to look pale. The works! They will post with the Cathedral as their backdrop and though not predicted, the weather turns out to be gorgeous and blue which provides for a dynamic contrast to the darker theme.

Cassie is way out of her element but delivers one spectacular shot after another despite the front of her dress almost falling down and exposing her chest several times. Kendra once again proves that the girl that stands before them is not the same girl that prints on the picture. She puts aside her vivaciousness and Mr.Jay comments that she has set the bar for the day. Sapphire goes next and being used to more typically beautiful shoots doesn't quite know what to do and analyzes everything which in result makes her look stiff and uncomfortable. Boudica takes some nice pictures but something about her appearance seems off... despite trying numerous styles, the make-up is not working for her. Perhaps a sign that her strong features cannot handle much. Axelle's slightly sinister appearance is the perfect compliment to the styling of the day but she perhaps maybe gets too comfortable and rests on that since Mr.Jay doesn't see much variety.

The girls end the shoot and are given a Tyra mail by Mr.Jay which tells them of the first panel in Paris.

Panel:
The girls are introduced yet again to the judges. Including a bruised Janice. Their best pictures are shown and their go-see results are shared with the judges. Tyra announces that the critique of the clients will play a heavy part in who goes home.

Axelle: Her photoshoot was not the BEST but the commentary by the designers was nothing but positive.
Boudica: Her face cannot take much make-up and news of her disastrous walk gets back, which the judges are shocked by.
Cassie: She was late to return and only saw three out of five designers but her film was SUPERB.
Kendra: Not the most popular amongst the designers but the judges know and love what they see in front of them.
Sapphire: Her photo was awkward and to top it off, the designers didn't find her very inspiring.

The girls return. Four girls will remain in Paris and still be in the running. One will return home.

Elimination # 8:

The first name I am going to call.... is....
Spoiler:
The name name..... is....
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Will
Spoiler:
please stand before me?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations
Spoiler:
You are still in the running.

Last edited by CookieDreams on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:04 pm

Sapphire: I'm pleased that I made it as far as I did even if I am shocked to be going home. I do not see anything wrong with being your average run of the mill model. A paycheck is a paycheck and I'd rather be somebody who lives their life in discretion rather than end up some D-list celebrity. I hate that this means a blonde girl has no chance of winning but there's not much I can do other than shop around for agencies when I go home! Hey at least I got a free trip to Paris out of this!

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 4 Fadeawayntmfv9
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 4 Chart8bk2

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:06 pm

I apologize for the lame episode. The one I lost yesterday was far more entertaining and well written. :/

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bliggledorf Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:24 pm

NO!!!!! I loved Sapphire. Now I'm rooting for Boudica. I have a feeling, though, that Kendra or Axelle will win.

bliggledorf
NTM Fan
NTM Fan

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:26 pm

I like all the remaining girls but I am rooting for Cassie.

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ethereal.eyes Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:33 pm

redheads!!! WOO!
ethereal.eyes
ethereal.eyes
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GuruBishisama Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:57 pm

Oh damn! Now that Sapphire is gone, I guess I'm rooting for Axelle, though I have a feeling Kendra will win.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Missez Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:17 pm

I'm actually starting to like Kendra!!!

KENDRA FOR THE WIN!!!
AXELLE FOR THE NEXT OUT!!!
Missez
Missez
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:29 pm

YAY!!! My 2 favorites from the beginning are still in the competition!!

I'm hoping it ends up being a Kendra VS Boudica Finale!!!

YAY, I was rooting for them 2 since day 1!!!!
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:16 pm

The Girls Get To Business
Week: 9
Girls remaining: 4

Opening
After judging, the girls are all in shock. They all expected Sapphire to make it to the final two with her runway-ready strut and consistently gorgeous photos. Now there are four girls left. Two brunettes and two redheads. None of them know what to expect next but are relieved that the most stressful challenge is now out of the way. They head off to slumber in anticipation of what awaits them the next day.

In the morning the girls share a delicious breakfast at a cafe just down the street from their hotel. Crepes, croissants, and pastries more colorful than a rainbow, As they prepare to leave the waiter brings them a Tyra mail. Inside the envelope are four all-day passes to the Metro. The Tyra mail isn't a simple riddle but instead an explanation of that they are to do. Yesterday they got around the city with the help of a taxi driver. Well not all models have it that easy because of limited means and must resort to public transportation and finding their own way around. The girls are each given three very different destinations. They must each split up and find their specific destinations on their own. They will collect a pin from all three and then arrive at the base of the Eiffel Tower. A recognizable enough landmark in case they get completely screwed. Whoever gets back in the most timely fashion with all the pins wins the challenge. It's basically a go-see but without the sees!

Challenge:
The girls hesitantly go their own separate ways. None of them know how to speak or read a word of French either. Kendra starts to panic and jumps on the first platform she sees. She may as well be blind as a bat. Cassie finds the first two with little to no problem due to their close proximities but the the third is clear across the city and she accidentally hops on the wrong train. Boudica was wise and brought a small travel book with English translations of the maps and such. Doing so, she is able to get around with ease. Axelle finds a resident who is originally from America who is able to assist her on her journey by getting a play-by-play during her first ride.

Meanwhile, Tyra is waiting anxiously beneath the Eiffel Tower. The first girl she sees running to her with all three pins attached and thus is the challenge winner... is... Boudica. Axelle follows within five minutes and Cassie and Kendra come up together. They accidentally came across each other in a station and figured they had already lost anyway and just headed towards the tower together. Tyra is not particularly fond of their defeatist attitudes and willingness to give up so easily but wastes no time in explaining their photoshoot. She says that they know how to model gowns and typically feminine clothing... but now she wants to test how versatile they are. Tyra will be the photographer for the day and the girls will be fitted with mens suits. They will be led to the top of the Eiffel Tower during sunset. Rather than a fashion photograph these are to look more like candids with the girls staring out onto the city with soft, serene expressions. They will be shot from the side, to give a profile view.

Photoshoot:
The first to go up is Cassie. She is nervous to be shooting with Tyra but vows to not let it get the best of her. She may have misunderstood the directions though. Rather than peaceful shots she grips the chainlink fence in front of her and gives pained expressions. Even when Tyra tries to correct her she persists in looking hurt for some reason. Kendra is up and faces the challenge of looking soft without looking too commercial since her face tends to naturally relax that way. Unfortunately she forgets about the body positioning and the suit she is wearing. Boudica has an extremely difficult time looking even remotely soft. She just can't seem to relax her eyebrows. Tyra fears Axelle will have the same problem with her partially masculine appearance but is pleasantly surprised when Axelle not only looks graceful and feminine while wearing a mens suit. The shoot is over and Tyra hugs her babies announcing that the elimination will be that very night. The girls go back to the hotel and get ready for what they are about to face. Cassie expresses concern as she is the only girl left who has not had a first call-out, nor an appearance in the bottom two and either are bound to happen very soon.

Panel:
The girls meet with the judges. Janice's wounds are healing nicely.

Axelle: This shoot would have been easy for her to destroy with her look but she proved that she is truly versatile and SOLD that suit.
Boudica: Tyra is extremely disappointed with her in the beginning but then takes notice that maybe she is just one of those models that always look pissed off.
Cassie: She let her worry and anxiety get the better of her and she was not able to relax. As well as completely missing the point of the photoshoot and not listening to Tyra's advice during it.
Kendra: The judges recognize that she could've easily made this photo boring with her commercial physical appearance but turned it out. If only she had been more aware of her body.

The girls are called back...

Elimination #9:
The three girls who survive this week will participate in the finale, with two walking in a fashion show.

The first name I am going to call... is...
Spoiler:
The next name... is...
Spoiler:

Will
Spoiler:
please stand before me?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations
Spoiler:
You are still in the running.

Last edited by CookieDreams on Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:20 pm

Boudica: When I was growing up I was always called the weird looking girl. The freak. Before I came into this competition I was self-conscious of it. But here my appearance was adored and now I know that at least some people find me beautiful and in turn I feel beautiful. I know I can be versatile but I guess I didn't let myself open up while I was here. This is not the end of me! I'm bummed that I won't be able to hang out with my girls anymore but who knows? Maybe you'll see me alongside them on the runways during fashion week this Fall!

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 4 Fadeawayntmdl3
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 4 Chart9ob0

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SaNtErIa Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:23 am

NOOOOOOOO, not Boudica!!! Oh well, I love how you mentined that Janice's wounds are healing rather well! lol

I'm rooting for Kendra!! Kendra FTW!!!
SaNtErIa
SaNtErIa
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Female
Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:01 am

The finale episode will be posted in two parts. The commercial/photo elimination and then the final decision. So they will be posted like separate episodes.

I am debating if I should do another cycle. I want to and I already have nine other cycles I've made before that I can choose from but there are hardly any members here and some people are bound to lose interest and gradually stop coming with so little activity. Grrrrr. Our advertising efforts are not working!

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:16 am

Yeah, Me Too. I Really Wanna Do One, But We NEED More Viewers Badly
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by GuruBishisama Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:11 am

I'm sorry, but I can't believe that Kendra and Cassie made the final three. Axelle for the win.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:04 pm

Why Because Kenda Has Three First Callouts & Cassie has consistently performed well, as has Axelle, so I love the final 3.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GuruBishisama Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:40 pm

Kendra's done well but she bores me. I feel like she has no personality. And Cassie's "small town girl" attitude just bugs me, I can't really say why.

GuruBishisama
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by the_tv_maniac Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:29 pm

Hey, I Think You Should Do Another Cycle. I Am Because I Think The Viewers here are loyal and deserve another cycle. I Already Made My Cycle 2 & 3 Girls.
the_tv_maniac
the_tv_maniac
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:40 pm

The Girls Who Sell
Week: 10
Models remaining: 3

Opening
The girls retreat back to the hotel after Boudica's painful elimination. None of them thought they'd make it to the final three. They all hoped they would but with some of the fierce competition and gorgeous girls they were up against they all share the doubts they initially had. To give the girls some time to celebrate and really let it set in, they are allowed three days on their own with no impending fear of what comes next until those are over. The days are filled with nothing but joy and laughs and the girls bond like sisters despite not having much in common at all. Earlier in the competition they barely even noticed each other and now they could not possibly have a tighter friendship. On the night of the third day they receive a Tyra that simply reads... "Maybe she's born with it..."

Photoshoot/Commercial
The girls arrive at a field of flowers isolated far from the city and are told that they will be filming a short commercial and shooting an ad campaign for a line of Maybelline cosmetics. Eye make-up will be the main feature of the shoot with eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Rather than giving them each a different color they will all be working with a deep violet shade.

First, the girls film the commercial. Kendra goes up first. Her face takes the dramatic shades beautifully and she reads her line with grace and ease but Mr.Jay thinks that she may be leaning too hard on her commercial appeal. Her bubbly speech would be nice for a cheap local community college commercial and that she needs to add a more mature touch to the set. Her photoshoot goes extremely well though. It's Axelle's turn! During make-up she chatted more with Sutan than actually reading the lines so she is extremely unprepared for the commercial. She flubs, but her silent bits are absolutely stunning. After about thirty failed takes she is given cue cards and manages to do a decent job. Her photoshoot goes without much flaw. Last is Cassie. She has the lines down and can recite them at the drop of a hat but unfortunately the pressure is too intense. Even before walking in front of the camera her eyes begin to collect moisture. She says the words eloquently. Not forgetting anything from the script. But her voice is raspy from choking back tears. Her photoshoot goes smoothly even though there is a hint of sadness in her eyes. The girls are dismissed and return to the hotel.

A Tyra mail has been posted to the front door of their suite. More daunting than ever. They open it and it reads, "3...2...1. Meet tomorrow morning with the judges."

Panel:
The girls arrive. Nigel expresses that it is strange to see only three girls walk in. The commercial is watched. As well as the best and the worst takes. The girls are told that the judges will deliberate and will decide which two will duke it out in a once in a lifetime fashion show.

Axelle: Again, she knows how to transform her harsh look into a soft one. But her commercial was rocky and the judges are turned off at her excuse that Sutan "distracted" her from trying to memorize her lines as they will often have to deal with even worse. She turns out a FLAWLESS photo though.
Cassie: Her commercial would've been perfect had she not been on the verge of tears the entire time. They see a lack of confidence and an inability to handle extreme pressure though commend her for her memory. Paulina mentions that she is definitely the most marketable of the girls though.
Kendra: She slipped a little this week. She is usually very talented at balancing her commercial appeal with her more edgy side but she slightly missed the mark and went a little TOO commercial this week. But it was a commercial that made you smile and made you want to be friends with her.

It was a tough decision. But it is made. The girls are called back.

Elimination #10:
Three girls in front of me. Two photos in my hand of the girls who will compete in a fashion show and are still in the running.

The first name I am going to call... is.....
Spoiler:

Will
Spoiler:
please step before me?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations
Spoiler:

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieDreams Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:47 pm

Axelle: I made it much further than I ever could've dreamed, so I am not disappointed. This competition has taught me a lot and I think I have the talent to make it on my own if I try. So I'll let this one go to Kendra or Cassie. My reason for elimination was justified but now I know better and I'd rather it go to somebody who wants this so desperately. I mean I wanted it, but it's something that I can live without. I'm even kind of hoping that it will be a tie and they will both win!

CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 4 Fadeawayntmus9
CookieDream's Next Top Model. Cycle 1. *Finale results on last page* - Page 4 C101dk8

CookieDreams
NTM Fanatic
NTM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next